Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rules (You are REQUIRED to read these!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Rules (You are REQUIRED to read these!!!)   February 6th 2010, 7:27 pm

These are the rules that I expect all members to follow.

1)No cursing unless it is in PG-13 topics. Cursing will not be tolerated elsewhere or in OOC.

2) All roleplay posts must be at least 100 words. I encourage that you do more then the bare minimum.
a) All OOC posts must be at least 5 words.

3) No bullying of any kind! This include, but is not limited to: racism, harrasment, sexism, ect.

4) No spamming. Spam is considered:
a) Making a post merely saying 'Okay', or 'Smile'
b) Making multiple posts in a row.
c) Posting less than 5 words in OOC.
d) Posting less than 100 words in a roleplay.
e) Posting something off topic
f) Posting an OOC post in a roleplay

5) If you have something that you have to say to someone in OOC while roleplaying please at the beginning or end of your post put ((double parentheses)) around your OOC post or PM them.

6) Please do not make multiple topics if there already has been one created or if the one you created has been locked.

7) If you want to make a roleplay rated PG-13 you must include it in your title.

8 ) You may only have ONE character and ONE account. This keeps things from getting confusing when you are posting because some people can get confused. Having another account could make things unfair to other members.

9) This is a site based off of Rick Riordan's, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, so we are going to try and be as close to the books description of Camp and other creatures as possible.
a) This site is in 'alternate world' meaning that none of the canon characters exist and we do not follow along with the plots of Rick Riordan's up coming books.

10) I advise that you do not give out any personal info, e-mail, phone number, ect. Of course you're welcome to do as you please.

11) You must make a character before you roleplay.

12) Claiming will happen after you have roleplayed on this site for awhile and we know who you should be claimed by.
a) If you hint at who you wish to be claimed by then you will not be claimed by that God/Goddess. (This does not mean you can't have gray eyes or your history cannot include you stealing something to survive, ect. Those are allowed, but saying in a roleplay that you are automatically good at archery then you will not be claimed by Apollo or if you say that you want to be claimed by Apollo in OOC it is the same deal)

13) The Staff members control all Olympians except for Mr. D because he interacts at Camp so if you wish to be a God/Goddess please be sure that it is a minor if you want to be a God/Goddess.

14) There will be no killing of others characters unless you have approved it with both that character and myself!

15) Campers are not allowed to leave the camp borders unless they have special permission.

16) No God-modding.

17) No Mary/Gary Sues/Stues!

18) No Puppet mastery!

19) Arguing with the staff is not allowed.
a)Discussing with a staff member is different and is allowed.
b)Arguing is when insults, name calling, rude remarks, and all caps for yelling are used.

20) Do not include a pet with your history. Pets can be bought with drachmas.

21) Once you have created a roleplay thread, STICK WITH IT! Just because it goes to somewhere else in camp does NOT mean you should start a new topic! Just have your character go there in the same topic!

22) I, as head admin, reserve the right to ban/delete anyone as I see fit.

23) Only Campers can post in Camp (unless a spy) and only Rebels can post in the Rebel Camp (unless a spy or attacking camp)

24) Do NOT post any sort of poll unless it is absolutely necessary

25) Do NOT get on anyone else's account but your own!

26) I do NOT want other demi's giving the newer demi's weapons! I've seen this been done many times and most wouldn't just give away one of their weapons. There is a nice armory full of weapons that anyone can just go pick one up. However, if you are a child of Hephaestus it you can create weapons (specifically for a person).

27) Enable for your character to have a second weapon (that is different from their first) please PM me to approve it first.

~Thank you (Rules may be updated)

Last edited by Laura Arai on April 25th 2011, 7:48 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules (You are REQUIRED to read these!!!)   August 12th 2010, 10:21 am

THE RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED!

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

Rules (You are REQUIRED to read these!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1