Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Archery ((Open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Archery ((Open))   June 5th 2010, 12:27 am

Alex walking to the Achery range. He knew that he was good with a sword. I mean how did he kill that monster Cyclops. How did he kill that hellhound. When He finally got there he unclipped his sheat he had the shath that you would put over your back. Well he put it on the ground bow took a set of arrows and held it. Then putting it in the string he held it looking at the bullseye. The outer was blue white was inner then yellow and then in the middle was red. He shot it out hitting yellow.

Alex grabbed another and shot it in the white. He shot in the yellow. Then he focused and put in all his emortion one last arrow. And shot it in the red. "Yes!" Alex said. He had a plan. A plan of all he woud do. First he would go to camp check. Second, he would learn how to use a sword check. Third, learn acrhery check. Fourth, get claimed blank. Fifth, Find Ashley.

He turned around to grab his sword but it wasnt there. He walked into the woods with a bow and a set of arrows. He looked up in the trees no one there. Looked at the right then no one there. The right no one there. Then looked under him none. He grabbed a arrow in his left han he was a lefty. And shot it in the leaves. And a monster fellout with his sword, Alex took it. He went back the the archery range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 5th 2010, 10:17 pm

Elizabeth was hiding in the bushes when that guy found that monster. When he ran off she decided to fallow him. She walked up behind him and poked him in the back with force. She probably hurt him. “Hey, dude I have never seen before in my life.”

She thought that she was saying that in a stupid way but she didn’t care. “I’ve been watching you for a very long time,” she said trying to freak him out. She picked up his sheath and ran around the armory randomly. She started to laugh like an Japanese dude. “My names Elizabeth what’s yours?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 5th 2010, 11:49 pm

Alex almost fell. "Hey I take that a compliment." Alex said. Had Elizabeth stalked him. He thought about challengin her because she is a dughter of Ares. She was cute. "Well did you like how i killed that monster" Alex said.

He started to walk away when the girl had told him her name. "Im Alex" Alex said. He had to practice if he ever wanted to find his friends, she looked like a good example he looked at his sword it was half celestial bronze half iron so he could hurt humas and monsters and demigods. And gods.... "Hey would you mind practicing with me" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 6th 2010, 10:19 am

Elizabeth was running back to him to give him his sheath when he told her his name. She liked the kid’s hair. She plopped his bag back on the floor and picked up a bow and arrow. “I would love to cause I really suck at that and I need a lot of practice.” She put an arrow in the bow, pulled back and released. It went over the target and hit the wall. “To hard?”

Elizabeth was blushing in an embarrassed sort of way. She tried again, she failed. “Gosh I really suck at this.” She was disappointed in herself cause she was a daughter of Ares and she couldn’t hit a target. She smiled at him and she didn’t know why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 6th 2010, 10:40 am

He saw her shoot a bow and arrow. So grabbed it from her and said "Make sure the back of the arrow and the string go across your chest" and then Alex shot it and it hit the target right in the middle. That was his lat arrow he would refill it later. "Alright sense am out of arrows....." Alex grabbed his sword out tof his sheath and threw it at the target it sumersaulted like five time and hit the red dot.

The Elizabath said "Gosh I really suck at this". "You dont suck you just havent had much practice." Alex said. "You dont have to be good sense you an a Ares kid" Alex said. Pushing his hair back like Kurt Hummel does on Glee. She smiled at him he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 6th 2010, 11:05 am

Elizabeth watched in amazement as he threw his sword. Her mouth dropped and said “I want to do that how come I can’t do that.” She smiled at him again. She was staring into outer space. She felt happy around him and she barely knew him. She picked up her bow and did what he told her to do and it worked, it almost hit the bullseye.

Elizabeth did a cartwheel in mid air. “Yaaaa whoooo.” She stopped and felt embarrassed again. That was the second time she almost hit the bullseye with another guy. She took another out and found out that that was her last arrow. She shot and got it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 6th 2010, 11:14 am

"Good Job Elizabeth wow thats amazing!" Alex said smiling at her. "Well I geuss your done" Alex said. ALex grabbed his sword and his bow and grabbed more arrows. "Well I geuss my Job is done here" He then said. "See ya later"Alex said saluting and stopped.

He started walking away. He waited if she wanted to say something.

((Sry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 6th 2010, 1:12 pm

((Its ok but it needs to have 100 words thats half))

Elizabeth looked sad she didn't want him to leave. "Aww so soon, I thought you wanted to talk more." She went to go collect her stuff. She was planning on fallowing him when he left but that might make him think she was a stalker so she wouldn't. She put her arrows in her sheath and put it on the table. She thought that if he would leave then mabey someone else would come and talk to her.

"Well I guess if you have to." Elizabeth thought that they haven't pracktesed very long and her dad alwase said pracktese as long as you can. She thought that he didn't need practise but she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 6th 2010, 1:28 pm

"Alright I wont leave" Alex said. He grabbed his sword. "Lets Parctice Parkour." He told her (incase you didnt know parkour is the thing te guy in Prince of Persia does). Alex held his sword tight in his grip and ran toward a tree and took a step up the tree then stabbed the tree and Alex swiung around it and was up the tree."Now you try" He told her.

"Well then when you get up here we are gonna practice Parkour Arrowing." Alex said. "This is how you do it" Alex jumped from tree to tree hitting another trees bark. He could tell she was happy. Alex waved at her then fell out of the tree and landed face first. "Ugh"Alex said hurting.

Alex got up his feet hurt and he looked at her "Am ok".
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   June 6th 2010, 10:00 pm

Elizabeth chuckled in her hand trying to hide her blushing. She did what he did almost perfectly. “Oh my gosh that was so cool.” She was so excited. She made an evil smile and did it again. Then she did it again and again until she got dizzy. “I’m dizzy.”

She felt like vomiting but she didn’t. She did the next thing and she liked that to. She made another evil smile hopped down and did it again. Then again and again until one of the branches broke under her feet. She fell to the ground. Surprisingly she landed on her feet with such a force. “OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery ((Open))   

Back to top Go down

Archery ((Open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1