Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moving In ((open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Moving In ((open))   June 5th 2010, 8:01 pm

Alyson skipped over towards her mother's cabin. She had just transfered all her junk from the Hermes cabin to the Demeter. Of course, she had spent a night or two in the Hermes but that was because she didn't feel like leaving just yet. She wanted to be able to tell any new kids in the future that she had in fact, lived in the Hermes cabin. Alyson now was transfering her sword. She had just gotten a holder thing for it resently. She had to say, she liked the sword.

Alyson skidded to a stop in front of her new home. The grass was a bit torn up now. Alyson just looked at it and blinked. Didn't kids get powers or something like that when they were claimed? Alyson looked around and bent over the grass, placing her hand on the skid makes. She couldn't believe she was doig something so stupid looking! Though, she felt a small tingle in her stomach and soon enough the grass was better. Alyson smiled, though she felt a bit tired. "GUess it is a side effect." Alyson said to herself before looking back up at the beautiful cabin covered with flowers and such. Alyson had a big smile on her face because, this time, she had a mom for real. EVen better, a mom that woud stay out of her hair when she did something most moms would disapprove of. Alyson giggled at her cabin, which she had to her own as far as she knew. This was going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((open))   June 6th 2010, 2:55 pm

Jeni sat in the Zeus cabin, starring out the window, completely bored. She was messing around with a pair of scissors, trying to decide whether or not to cut the blue hair off. Though, since that day, it had grown on her. But pushing these thoughts aside, she noticed a small kid, possibly around 10, skipping towards the Demeter cabin. She smiled when she realized who it was. Jogging out of the cabin, she ran to catch up to Alyson. Though she stopped when the girl kneeled in the grass placing her hand there. What the… she thought. Alyson stood up again and walked inside. “I think a small visit is in order.” She muttered to herself. She walked up to the door, knocked on it gently, and stepped inside. “Hey Alyson. Figured you’d be moving in sooner or later. So what’s up?”

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((open))   June 6th 2010, 3:21 pm

Alyson walked inside. Okay, so the cabin WAS homey but, it was nothing like being hugged by the woman or tickled by the man who had saved her. She guessed the cabin would have to grow on her in time. She was younger than everyone so she probably will have a long life here then most kids. Aly blew her hair from her face and jumped on one of the many beds. A few looked used but more or less, it was just hers. Alyson decided she would sleep on the top bunks, and use the bottom ones as lounging, sitting, or anything else she wanted.

Suddenly, there was a knock. Alyson didn't feel like getting up and opening the door. Thankfully, the person let themselves in. Alyson looked up and saw a familiar girl. She couldn't recall a name but she had been there when she was claimed.

"Yeah. The Hermes kids tried to take my sword a few times so i decided to just come here. Nothing's really up except the sky." Alyson said kicking her feet. "Hey, i don't remember your name...what was it???" Aly looked up curiously, acting like the 8 year old she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((open))   

Back to top Go down

Moving In ((open))
Page 1 of 1