Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 2:31 pm

Alex had to get out of the Hermes Cabin it was Night time and everybody was having pillow fights. He left his sword in his bag and his bow and Arrows. He grabbed a black hoodie. He went to long Island Sound. He sat there looking at the sea it looked so beautiful. He just had to go swim in it but he couldnt. He could swim but what if he drowned. He missed his mother he wanted to know if she was safe. He shouldnt have ran away. He would see later on that she would get an Iris message.

Alex layed down on the sand. He could remember his friend "Hell am such an idiot." Alex said. He was the only one who made it to camp of his friends first when he ran away he had a friend Toby. Toby was in a crew were they get demigods to camp. He wasnt a stayr he was a demigod they were best friends. While going to the safe house Toby was killed and gave him a Neclace. Then he traveled with is friends.

He closed his eyes and tried to picture Toby. A short 14 year old boy with long hair. Then he heard something around him. "Hello is anyone there" Alex said.

Last edited by Alex Jones on June 6th 2010, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 2:57 pm

Night time at camp, and Luke couldn't sleep. His cabin was empty anyway, because Percy wasn't at camp, and Tyson was with his dad making weapons and stuff. Quickly getting bored, due to his ADHD, he decided to go down to the Sound and have a bit of a swim. He didn't need to change into anything to go swimming in. His clothes would stay dry if he wanted them to. It was one of the abilities he had and it could come in useful. Like now, for instance.

So down to the Sound he went, and slipped into the water for a nice swim. He spent a lot of time under the water as well, having random conversations with the fishes or whatever other underwater animal went past. It was a cool ability to have. Apparently, he could talk to horses and pegasi too, but he hadn't tried that yet. Maybe later. He preferred not to be in the sky though.

Getting bored of swimming too, and finally starting to feel slightly tired, he decided to make his way back to his cabin. As he stood up from the water and made his way to the beach, he saw a new kid he hadn't yet met looking around and call out to whoever was there, which happened to be him.

"Hey there!" He called out as he walked up the beach towards the kid. He didn't care that people could tell that he was from England. He had an accent, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:02 pm

Alex saw a boy a year older then him and walked toward him. "Hi am Alex" he told the boy. "Did you just come out the water and your not wet." Alex said thats impossible except if your a son of Poseisdon. "Wait your the son of Poesidon right?" Alex asked him. "I like your accent." He told the boy. Alex looked at the water and saw it was waving.

((Sorry for the short post dont hate me))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:08 pm

"I'm Luke. Yep, I'm the son of Poseidon. And yeah, I'm from England... I haven't met any other British half bloods while I've been here yet though. Hopefully, there'll be more." Luke said as Alex looked at him, then looked around. "How long have you been at camp thn? I've only been here about two months. I got claimed around about a week after I got here."

It seemed that Luke might be making a new friend. Thoughts of going back to his cabin and going to bed left his mind, and he sat down on the sand. It wasn't like he had much to do in the morning anyway. With Percy gone, he was the cabin eader and could do what he wanted. He was a bit lonely in the cabin, but he had his friends, and that was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:23 pm

"Well I love British People." Alex said. "Well I came out here I couldnt stand the Hermes Cabin" Alex said glum. Wow was he making a friend. Did he actually think that. "Wow this is gonna be a long night." Alex said.

"Well do you think I'll ever get claimed Luke" Alex said.

((Oh my gods another short post i need to keepe on working.))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:29 pm

((Claimage of final spot XP))

Everyone knew it was dangerous to be wandering about camp so late at night, but Laura didn't care. Especially on that sleepless night. Even though it was far past lights out, several of her siblings decided to take out little flashlights and keep working. The light from the flashlights had kept her up. Deciding that it would be better to go out and wander rather then just wait for the morning light in her cabin, she grabbed her hat, made sure One was in her pocket, then headed out. Of course she got multiple looks from her siblings, but she didn't care.

Her first destination was the woods, oddly enough it was pretty calm at night. It must've been due to the cleaning harpies keeping them quiet and in the woods. If they hadn't, then most demigods would end up being dead by morning. Quite a few of them weren't as attentive as they should've been and wouldn't last a night with monsters prowling about. This thought made her sigh out of sadness. It really wasn't the happiest thought, but it was true.

After awhile of hanging about in the forest, Laura turned to leave. She was planning to go to the beach and just listen to the waves crash against the shore. It really was a soothing sound to hear. Beginning to look foreward to the sight, smell, and sound of the water, she began to jog to the beach. As she ran, the wind rushed through her brown hair and nearly made her hat float to the ground. Closing her eyes, she felt peaceful.

Just a little ways away from the beach now, the hiss of a familiar monster filled the air. It sounded delighted to see a little demigod out and about so late. Laura could understand why too, they were allowed to eat any wandering demigods after curfew. When she turned to meet the cleaning harpie, she was met by a total of 5 cleaning harpies. The smirk on her face as she wiped out One disappeared into a look of concern, and almost fear. She had never taken on so many monsters at once all alone before. This would be new. If she survived, she would have the right to smirk at the beasts.

One of the five harpies lunged towards her, but Laura knew this trick and easily sidestepped it as well as be ready for one to lunge just moments after. Slice. Her dagger made a clean cut through the next harpie which lunged at her. What she hadn't been expecting was the same harpie who had originally attacked her to lunge again. She had been thrown off balance and fell to the ground right ontop of a pile of monster dust. Scrambling to her feet, her eyes darted towards the beach. It was right there. She was so close. That's when, out of nowhere she saw two figures on the beach. She had no idea who they were, but she began to ran towards them. They weren't more harpies, that much she knew for a fact.

"Help!" Laura called out to the two on the beach as she ran towards them, the four harpies charging right on behind her. As she got closer, she recognized one of the figures as Luke Ford, son of Poseidon. She sighed with relief. If it had been someone who didn't like her, they wouldn't help, instead they would've run off and left her to die.

((Alex all posts must be 100 words! Keep that in mind!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:31 pm

((dang it Laura...I was gonna post >.<))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:32 pm

((Well I wanted to so XP You still need to reply to our thread in the Strawberry Fields!!!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:34 pm

((I could of sworn that I could have already done that . . . ok then . . . I'll go do that then XD))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 3:45 pm

((Wait Jeni you can post its ok))

He looked the girl getting attacked. He reached for his sword but it was gone he left it at the Hermes cabin. So he started grabing rock and threw it at the harpies. He ran toward then and he knew Jit Kun Do and used it on the harpies he punche one in the face and did a spin kick on one Harpies. And then did a backflip. He held his hand with a fist with the pinkie and thumb. A harpie hit him in the face and he got up but they grabbed his leg and threw him in the sea.

He landed in the water all the way at the bottom he tried to swim toward but his gear was heavy, his sword and bow and arrows had reapeard. He had to take of his sword hoodie and bow and arrows and left them in the sea. He swam up but he couldnt make it. He passed out.

What he saw next was the harpies and the girl fighting then Luke looked ready too fight....

((I passed out so amma let you guys determen what happened me just dont kill me))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 5:09 pm

Luke saw what was happening as if it was in slow motion. Laura came running, screamign for help, followed by four harpies. Alex tried to attack them using some martial art, but got beaten and thrown into the sea, where he floated on top, unconsciouss. Luke had an idea of what to do that could help Alex and Laura at the same time.

"Wave!" He called. The ocean seemed to roar as a massive wave with Alex on it crashed onto the shore, hitting two of the harpies. They couldn't fly as well with their wings wet. Luke left them for Laura and went to see if Alex was ok. He pressed two finger's to Alex's neck. He still had a pulse, which was good. Next, he checked his breathing. He wasn't. Luckily, Luke knew CPR. He hit Alex on his chest a few times to get the water out of his lungs. He hoped it worked. He really didn't want to do the Kiss of Life.

But before he could check, he felt an impact and the next thing he knew, he was lying on the sand a few metres away from Alex with a sore back and head. A harpie had hit him while he was helping Alex! Geeting angry, Luke was glad he had his ring on him. A second later, Breaker was in his hand, and Luke was swinging at the harpie. He wasn't as fast as he could have been. Calling that wave had tired him out, so his reactions were a bit slower. He felt a burning pain go through his shoulder as the harpie lunged at him again, taking a chunk out of it. But before it was out of his reach, Luke swung at it, and the harpie turned to dust. No way was Luke getting eaten tonight.

"Right then - which bitch wants some of this?!" Luke called. It was the first time he had sworn in a while, but he was angry. After all, a monster had just tried to kil a potential friend, and was attacking another of his friends! "Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!!"

He'd heard this saying before, and it popped out of his mouth. He hadn't meant to sayit, but what had been said could not be unsaid. He saw the other flying harpie break off from the ones that had wet wings and come at him. Bracing himself for the impact, Luke went flying back into the sea. Immediately, he felt strength return to him, like he'd just drunk five cans of Red Bull in a row. His shoulder closed up as well, and Luke felt great. He ran out of the water to attack the harpie again, but seconds after he was out, the buzzing feeling disappeared.

Damn! He thought to himself. It looked like he would only have that almost limitless energy while in water. Well, not exactly energy. More like increased awareness and reaction time. But still, it would have helped. However, Luke knew that he wouldn't always be near water. Fighting without using any would be good practice for him.

The harpie came at him again, but Luke was ready. He threw himself backwards onto the sand, feeling the wind knocked out of him. But hit worked.The harpie flew over him, and Luke stuck his sword up and cut along it's belly. It turned to sdust in the air. Of course, with been underneath, Luke got covered in some. He spat the bit out that had gone in his mouth. Monster dust tasted horrible!

He pulled himself off of the ground, getting his breath back. He hoped Laura could take on the two grounded harpies while he got his breath back. He just felt lucky that they weren't the hardest monsters to defeat.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 5:25 pm

Alex opened his eyes. His sword and bow and arrows were under water so he didnt have a weapon anymore. "Kiss my ass" he yelled at a harpie grabbing one and held on to its head and took it off and they tured into dust. "Anyone want some more of this" He yelled taking blood out of his mouth. He ran toward Laura and took the dagger out of her hand and stabbed a Harpie. He gave it back to Laura and ran toward the last harpie and jumped on it neck legs around the neck and stoned it in the head to death.

All things were back to normal but Alex didnt have a weapon. He was sad Toby had given him that sword. "Luke, Laura you ok." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 5:42 pm

((Alex, Laura and Alex haven't met yet!))

Help seemed to arrive in a flash as Luke called for a wave and got two of the harpies (and herself) wet. Laura was amazed that Luke could summon so much power. She wasn't too busy just watching him, just as she was about to take on the two wet harpies, some kid ran up to her, took One and killed the harpie she was going after. Trying to hold back her anger, she was about to jump at the second one after the kid gave back her dagger. Moments before she was about to make contact with the monster, the kid had gotten that one too! That little show off, she thought with a sneer.

All ready to go help Luke, and maybe get in on some of the action, Laura learned that he had killed the other two. She couldn't help but feel furious and disappointed. She had been the one who had attracted their attention in the first place. They really were hers to kill, but she knew that she would've been killed first if she had taken them all on alone. She had only been able to kill off one of them though.

Laura marched right up to the kid who had taken her dagger just moments ago with an angry expression on her face. "Excuse you, but WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY TAKES ONE FROM ME!" She didn't care if she would wake anyone up, taking her dagger was a serious offense especially since she knew for a fact that she was one of THE BEST dagger fighters at camp if not the best. How dare some newbie just waltz up, take it from her and kill off the monster that she was about to attack! Whoever he was, he certainly didn't have any manners! Ontop of all that, she was sopping wet. Tonight was not her night.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 5:55 pm

Luke had to hold back laughter as Laura started shouting at Alex. Poor kid. He was just trying to defend himself.... But it was never a good idea to do so with another half blood's weapon. They tended to be very protective of them.... As was Luke. After all, this was the only weapon hehad to use to survive. Well, not counting his dagger.

Seems like someone hasn't been getting much sleep lately... he thought to himself as Laura contined to rant at Alex. He also noticed taht Laura was wet... it must have been from the wave. "Sorry about wetting you again Laura... but those harpies would have had you otherwise. Still, it does seem a bit of a bummer that you missed out on all the fun. Maybe we could go hunting in the woods sometime, and summon a monster to battle?" Realising what he had just said, Luke added onto the end "Not that its a date or anything...."

Looking back at the water where Alex had fallen in, Luke noticed that Alex didn't have any weapons on him.

"Are you ok?" He asked Alex. Nearly drowning couldn't be a pleasant experience. Even though his dad was Poseidon, maybe even because of it, ddrowning was his worst fear. "Don't you have any weapons? I could have sworn i ssaw you with a sword and a bow with some arrows...." Looking back at the water, Luke saw a couple of arrows floating on top. "Ah. Do you want me to get them for you?"

Luke felt tired from summoning the wave, but he knew that as soon as he stepped back in the water, he'd feel fine again. Well, at least until he got back out. As soon as all this was sorted, he was going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 6:11 pm

"Its ok Luke maybe I'll get one when Im claimed." Alex told Luke. Then the girl started and yelling at him "WELL EXCUSE ME YOU BITCH BOUT YOU PROBALY WOULD'VE FREAKIN DIED" he yelled Alex was pissed. "ILL FREAKING KILL YOU YOU FREKING DUMBASS BITCH" Alex yelled again. Alex was pissed all he wanted to do is help her. "Ugh If I had my Gods Damn bow and arrows I would kill you." Alex said. Alex didnt really mean that its just his ADHD made him say it.

Alex looked at Luke. He noded his head took some blood and waited for her to reply "YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING BITCH" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 6:25 pm

((Careful! Tone it down on the cursing! It's still only PG-13! XD This is fun, I've never had a character with an enemy XD))

"Excuse you? I'll have you know that I've been training with this exact dagger for 9 years of my life. I've seen things you've never even IMAGINED about. Things you're incapable of imagining," Laura said, the tone in her voice was icy and cold. She didn't know who the hell this newbie was, but he had no right to be telling her who would be dying. She had everything under control. Two cleaning harpies were nothing to her. They were like little bugs on the sidewalk.

When the kid told her that he would kill her, all she could do was laugh. "I'd like to see you try!" It was true, it really would be amusing to see someone of his skill level (newb) even try to kill her. Besides, his aim with that bow and arrows was probably horrible, she had nothing to worry about. If this kid was trying to intimidate her, he was doing a pretty crappy job.

"Oh don't worry about it Luke!" Almost instantly her tone changed from hostile and icy to warm and kind. Luke was her friend and he hadn't done something stupid like take her dagger. As he continued to talk, inviting her to go to the woods sometime and kick some monster butt, she blushed when he added 'Not that it's a date or anything. . . . ' Her face was red, and she was slightly disappointed for whatever reason. The kid easily regained her attention though.

When the kid called her a bitch, a final time, within seconds Laura had her dagger to his throat. She wouldn't really kill him, she would only scare him so bad he wet his pants. This was something she was capable of. "Call me a bitch one more time, I dare ya, "she said as she pressed One against his neck harder. She had the self-control to not to just slit his neck then and there, she also had the common sense to not to kill him.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 6:29 pm

((Alex, I'll let you post now. Save your charrie!))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 6:42 pm

"Bitch" Alex said. He grabbed her arm twisted it and slid down and punched her in the stomach. "You threaten me I will have your head twisted around" Alex said madly. He didnt want to make a foe but this girl was making it really hard. I would try to be her friend but she is making it hard. "Just so you know am not a little boy am the same age as you fourteen." Alex said.

Alex clenthed his neclace Toby had given him. "You know what I dont even wanna do this stop fighting me you cant hurt me. So stop fighting with me."

((XD its not me but I wanna end it with one of us saying sorry ill probaly will but lets keep on fighting till Luke stops us))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 6:44 pm

((Looks like I'm gonna be a spectator for a couple of posts then XD FIGHT!!!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 6:50 pm

((You can still post but Ill Que you when you stop us))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 6:51 pm

(( When I post as Luke, it will be to stop the fight - so I'll just watch for a bit, then break it up before someone ends up dead XD ))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 7:12 pm

((Careful! Saying you automatically hit me is godmodding! And remember that you can't avoid every hit that someone makes! Especially someone who is WAYYY more advanced then your charrie ;D))

Laura loved giving newbies a false sense of confidence. He couldn't even punch that hard! How pitiful! Of course enable to boost his confidence, she pretended as if it had hurt. If anything at all, if she broke his hands and legs, she still would've spared his feelings. The thought of doing all that damage, but sparing his feelings made her chuckle. She knew that she would be able to accomplish such a thing.

"Who me? Threaten you? If anything you're the one making the threats around here," Laura said as she pretended to catch her breath on the ground momentarily. She waited for just the right moment, then when he began to fiddle with his necklace. She charged, tackling him to the ground. Just before he could rise again, she stood on his wrists, full on. The pain would be harsh, so harsh it would more then likely be all he could think about. She was fully aware of his legs, so even if he tried to kick at her she could easily evade his attack then force him down again. There were no moves that he could make so that he would have the upper hand.

Tempted to spit on his face to show a sign of disgust, Laura refrained herself as she tossed her dagger between her two hands, ready for anything. "You wanna bet I can't hurt you cupcake?" She said with a smirk on her face. She had already won. Practicing for 9 years had to have something to do with it.

((DO NOT POST AGAIN! TRUST ME! DO NOT!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 7:21 pm

Ares looked down at the scene unfolding below in Camp. His brat was picking a fight with the wrong kid. He rolled his eyes, and in an instant, he was in Alex’s mind.

He stood across the room from Alex, surrounded by weapons of all sorts. “Listen brat. I know you, along with all your weaklings for brothers and sisters aren’t all that smart. But you, you’re an idiot. Picking a fight with the daughter of war AND strategy? Not a good idea.” He waved his hand and a one way IM appeared, showing the fight with the child of Athena and Alex. “And then a few days ago, with that brat of Zeus’s. That wasn’t smart either. She could have killed you with how much power was in the shock.” The IM changed to an image of the fight with the Carter girl and Alex. “Now that I’ve claimed you, I expect you NOT to embarrass me with that bullshit, brat, or there be consequences.” Ares held up a balled up fist to show what he meant. “Understand? Good. Now get out of here ya brat!” he yelled, and then he was back in Olympus.

Ares waved his hand through the IM, sending his symbol above the brat’s head. “You’ll survive, brat. I’ll give you that much.”

((I finially get to post! XDDD Congrats on the claiming Alex!))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 7:24 pm

((Kay now go ahead and post away! XD))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 6th 2010, 7:25 pm

((Yes! Please! I would like too see your reaction!))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Long Island Sound-
Jump to: