Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 10:16 am

"Night Laura!" Luke called as Laura walked off. He rolled his eyes at Alex and Lance. They needed to clam down. He looked at Jeni.

"Could you grab one and I'll grab the other? If he struggles, shock him." Saying this, Luke went over to grab Alex. He knew Jeni would have fun shocking Lance for what he did to Laura... That, and he knew Alex wouldn't try to hurt him. Alex knew Luke was a son of Poseidon, and they were right by the sea. Plus, Luke had more experience in fighting.

"Calm down you two! Whether or not you hate each other, your here now. And everyone here is family. Somehow. Besides, we have enough monsters trying to kill us without everyone else here doing the same. You're acting like kids. Take a deep breath and calm down. Then get to bed."

Of course, before he even finished saying this, Alex slashed Lance's face open, and Lance decided to leave the fight., for tonight at least. He went back to the Hermes cabin, vowing revenge.

Luke let out a yawn as well. He was really tired now.

"Well, I'm off back to bed. Night Jeni. Night Alex." Luke turned around and left. As soon as he got in his cabin, he fell onto his bed.Tomorrow was gona be fun.

Last edited by Luke Ford on June 7th 2010, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 10:21 am

"Luke you dont know what him and I have been throught he thinks I left him to die." Alex said misearbly. "But Luke thanks for stopping us he could've killed me he is a better fighter than I am." Alex said. "Well thanks for hanging out here with me." Alex told Luke.

((Lance and I will be at the denstist))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 10:25 am

((Guys!! 100 words! Seriously! You MUST follow that rule!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 11:24 am

Jeni stood and watched everyone leave, one by one, until she was the only one at the beach. Not that it bothered her or anything…ok, yes. It bothered her. Along with the fact the Alex, or Idiot-1, and Lance, otherwise known as Idiot-2, hated each other with a passion. But she pushed these thoughts aside, and decided what to do now. Jeni knew for a fact that she would never be able to as comfy up in that tree as she was earlier, and with the harpies…well, going to sleep in the tree was out. There was also sitting in the sand, and watching the ocean. Jeni shook her head and followed everyone’s example and headed back to her cabin. “Had too much of the ocean for one night anyway…” she muttered, shoving her hands in her pockets, her head down.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Here is were Best friends meet.((Luke posts first and then three others))((PG-13))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Long Island Sound-
Jump to: