Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)   June 6th 2010, 4:04 pm

Sionus woke up early in the morning, right as Apollo came over the edge, or the sun. He put his Rockies jersey on and his Clemson baseball hat and jogged out of the cabin and to the strawberry field to watch the sunrise. He laid down on a small hill and watched as the sky turned blue. Only then did he realize that the strawberries around him started growing a bit more, and seemed redder, he then remembered that that was because he was Dionysus' son. After a few seconds he dozed off, only to when he woke up, find someone looking at him, he glanced at his watch, 8:00, his first session was in 30 minutes, so he guessed that they were walking and found him, he had dozed off for 30 minutes, not long. "Hey, what are you doing," he asked the person.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)   June 7th 2010, 11:34 am

“Hey Sionus, what are you doing out here the first class is in 30 minutes.” She sat down next to him and smiled. She wanted to talk to him. “What is your first class mines archery.” How did he get here she asked in her head.

She started to stare at him to make him feel acquired. Then she stuck her tongue out at him. She ruffled his hair cause she was bored. She picked one of the strawberries and new it was going to be good because he was here.
She took a bite and it was better then she thought. “Oh my gosh that was so good.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)   June 7th 2010, 12:18 pm

Alex walked toward the strawberry field his first class was in 30 minutes and his first was Archery. He walked. He saw his sister Elizabeth and then another boy. "Hey sis our first Archery class is in like 30 minutes." He told Elizabeth. "Then we got sword fighting." Alex said. "Then we have a free three hours so we can go back to our cabin and play Halo" Alex asked.

Alex looked at the boy "Yo am Alex, Son of Ares". He looked at the boy "You should have in our classes it would be fun and in our free Period you should come to our Cabin" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)   June 7th 2010, 12:59 pm

“ Yay sword fighting my favorite,” Elizabeth said sarcastically. She wanted to just skip it and play halo. She smiled when he said archery. She thinks that she should have been in the Apollo cabin. “When do we get to play halo.” She smiled because she liked halo.

She took another strawberry from the vine. It was so good that she couldn’t explain it. “So what brings you here, Alex.” She didn’t know why but when he was around there was a smile on her face. A ladybug flew up on her hand and flew away after leaving her a surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)   June 7th 2010, 1:53 pm

"I came here to do this." Alex said. He picked a big strawberry and put it on Elizabeths head. He grabbed his bow and arrows and held them tight in his fingers. He shot the fruit off of Elizabeth head. "Hehe" Alex said.

"Sorry elizabeth but we gotta go. Dude come on Sionus" He told the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)   June 7th 2010, 2:44 pm

“Oh okay, Sinus come on.” She left with Alex. “You know that was so weird and now there is strawberry in my hair.” She picked up a strawberry and did the same with him but missed so she squished it in his hair. “Ha ha.” She was happy now.

She couldn’t stop laughing. “I’m going to tell the cabin this story.” She Smirked seeing the gush in his hair. She laughed out loud thinking that it was a huge strawberry because of all the juice. “That is for what you did to me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

How the heck did I fall asleep here? (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1