Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 1:57 pm

lance lopez shot a bow and shot it right towards the bullseye. He was practicing to kill Alex. "I wanna kill that little bitch" Lance whispered to himself. He pushed his blond hair back. He wasnt gonna kill Alex automaticaly. He would wait to get claimed. He touched the part of the face alex cut with his sword.

He shot and shot and shot and they all landed in the red. "Hehe." Lance said. Then he heard someone come. "Who's there" Lance said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 2:22 pm

((Can I be the one more? Haven't RP'd in awhile...))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 2:26 pm

“Me and I heard what YOU SAID ABOUT ALEX. YOU WONT TOUCH HIM.” Elizabeth said angrily. “NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKE THAT BUT ME.” She couldn’t stand anyone who threatens her brothers and sisters. She never told anyone that Alex was her favorite brother.

Elizabeth walked out of the shadows to show herself. She was so mad at him just for saying that. “YOU SOULD SHUT UP OR LEAVE!” She smacked him in the head. And took his bow and arrow from his hands. “Ha ha ha now stop saying that junk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 2:27 pm

((don't want to dubble poste but yea))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 2:43 pm

"First of all you need to go back to god school who in the world says me and i and second of all you this is none of your damn bussiness so shut up you think because your the daughter of ares you can say or do whatever you want your dreaming and you dont even care about your brother and i will kill him with my bow." Lance said. LAnce wanted to kill him no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 2:49 pm

"What a minute, HOLD THE HELL UP!" Ama said, coming out with both hands raised. She'd seen too many people killed. She'd Killed too many people. She couldn't have it start here, in this place, somewhere she was actually starting to see as a sanctuary and not a prison. They couldn't ruin it. Not now.

Admittedly, she was a little surprised when she saw Lizzie as one of the fighters. I thought she was really, really un-Ares? Hmm... Guess not. Ama came in between the two demis, hands directed between the two. "My father may be a dancing dude, but either of you move, and so help me, I will take. You. Down. Understood?" Ummm.... no. What the hell am I doing?

"Now, someone tell me," Ama said psuedo-calmly, "What in Zues's name is going on here?!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:12 pm

"We are just having a disagreement and why do you kill people but dont want them to be killed but anyway you wanna come see my guitar i can play you a song i made it up i been working on it for a couple years now i never showed anyone before its called "To be forgiven" Lance threw his stuff down and went to get his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:20 pm

Alex walked in he saw his sister another girl and then Lance. HE walked in front of Elizabeth. "Woah hold the hell up Lance you gonna kill someone then do it to me dont even touch my little sister" Alex said grabbing his sword and shield.

"What are you doing youn have a guitar" ALex smiled "I have a guitar too".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:28 pm

“That IDIUT is talking about my brother in a wrong way.” This guy didn’t know what he was doing. She new Ama would never hurt a sole so she walked forward and pushed her out of the way. She slapped him again. Ama was her friend so she wouldn’t hurt her. She couldn’t stop hitting him.

She was getting tired but she didn’t care. She kicked him in the head. “Now STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BRO.” She went to get a bow and arrow and started to aim. “I’ve got to make this just right.” She aimed at his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:31 pm

"Alright lets drop the bullshit and go play the guitar sweet thats awesome and later we can play the xbox im good at 2k10 and later we could throw water balloons at your sister and use her as a archery range but for fun and then we could have a sleep over and stay up late and eat and then and then trying to catch his breath it will be totally awesome dude dont tell your sister about the prank though".
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:40 pm

"Sweet dude but no water ballons." Alex said. "Truce man I never meant too leave you too die" ALex said. "Come over to the Ares cabin later." Alex told Lance. Alex grabbed his guitar and hit a power chord. "HELL YA" Alex said.

Alex was happy him and Lance were friends again. "But we arent gonna us little Lizzie as an archery range but if your good at archery you can shoot a strawberry over her head" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:48 pm

“What, prank. ALEX.” She aimed at him now. “Alex really prank me and die and I don’t care about the consequences. Alex you’re not suppose to do that stuff to me.” She was sad now because she thought they were closer than that.

How dare they say that right in front of her. “Ama you agree with me don’t you?” That girl would agree with her because she was right. Alex was such a jerk right then. How dare he try to prank her.

((sorry for short post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:51 pm

((Haha elizabeth he likes me more we set you up he is my neighbor and my friend in real life so i could twist his arm and make him say whatever i want so ha we were only mad at eachother cause we wanted to and its funny to see your reaction and he would kill you over me and your his sister. He also told me he dont like you but he is just kidding he is a cool kid and a good writter. We play basketball all the time Oh and you missed when you slapped me and tried to hit me cause you cant godmode so ha))

(( if you dont believe me ill post on his computer.))

Last edited by Lance Lopez on June 7th 2010, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:58 pm

((This thread WILL be closed if I find another trace of godmodding and being OUT OF CHARACTER! Lance I ask that you edit your post since those are NOT real things that your two characters do.))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 4:05 pm

(( I'm... confused. Really, really confused.))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 4:12 pm

((Sorry for god moding i didn't know what that was))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 4:15 pm

Alex was mad. "you know what lets go" Alex said. "Im really mad at you Elizabeth. COnsider yourself not my fave sister.". Alex said. Then Alex alot of Demigods looking at him. "Lets go Lance" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 4:25 pm

((I'm afraid I'll have to lock this due to confusion, godmodding, and being out of character. Being out of character is acting nothing like your character would. It's also being locked for insults of an actual person which is AGAINST the rules))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Archery Class and Sword Class ((Open to Alex, Elizabeth, Sionus and one more))((PG-13))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: Armory-
Jump to: