Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 2:39 pm

((No, I'm NOT going to let this 'Jazz Hands' thing go.))

Ama froze in front of the door of her new cabin. There was something GREAT about being able to say it was her's. And ONLY hers. She was the only kid so far, of this very minor god, and that suited her just fine. She LIKED being alone, away from those stupid, nosy Hermes kids. Which reminded her... She looked down at the necklace she had found amongst her clothes and smiled. The pendant was nothing more than an old, tarnished, metal hand, but it was rather pretty... She had no idea what it did, but knew it wasn't a weapon. And if it somehow was... Well, nothing could take the place of Deino.

Ama looked back up at her cabin and shook her head. "I don't even dance," she told it crossly. "But I do sculpt... and that has something to do with my hands, right?" Please... help me understand...
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 3:42 pm

Alyson wondered around camp, looking at all the decorated cabins. Alyson knew next to nothing about the gods and goddess except her mother was goddess of gardens or something like that. She knew things like Zeus was head dude and he had two brothers. So, here she was, wondering the cabins area, trying to find a way to learn a bit more about the Greek gods wo apartently were her family.

Soon, Alyson came across a cabin that looked pretty interesting and stuck out amoungst the others. Alyson shrugged and walked towards the door. She knocked and walked into the cabin, her mouth hanging open a little. It was pretty cool in the cabin. She looked around and saw a girl hanging in the cabin.

"HI! I guess you are a kid of....um... I don't know a lot of gods or goddess sorry.. but I guess it has something to do with dancing? Or music... or something." Alyson said giggling and jumped ontoone of the beds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 4:16 pm

"Oh, uh... Hi, Alyson," Ama said with a smile. Then, of course, it occured to her that Alyson did not seem to have any recollection of her at all. Ama sighed. It seemed the girl had forgotten their conversation in the Hermes Cabin all those weeks ago. "Yeah, my father is Hecaterus, god of some sort of dance they used to do all the time. Like the ancient Soldier Boy or something..." Ama shrugged. "Also something about hands, whatever that means." Ama gestured broadly, her hands making some sort of motion. "And... and you?" Ama didn't want to talk about it. Ama still wasn't used to the fact that her father... wasn't her father. She had always guessed that her mother had been the godly one, and her father was the one that had killed himself. But that wasn't true anymore. "You got claimed by Demeter, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 4:34 pm

Alyson starred at the girl carefully...she seemed familiar... OH YEAH! "You're Ama! Sorry...my mind is on other things. You're the pretty girl from the Hermes cabin that Joey liked!" Alyson giggled, not sure if Joey really liked her like that but it was funny to make fun. "Well, I bet it was a fun dance." Alyson smiled reasureally. "Yeah. Demeter is my mom apparently. Not sure if that's good or not. I don't really know much about the gods." Alyson slumped down a bit. It was weird. She was supposed to be half god and she didn't know anything about them.

((sorry its so bad...i have a killer headache))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))   June 7th 2010, 4:48 pm

Ama giggled as Alyson seemed to recognize her, and started running off at the mouth about her and Joey, and something else Ama didn't really here. "Yurp. That would be me." Ama sat carefully down on the bed she had claimed as her own and wrapped her hand around her necklace. "A... a fun dance? With 'quick hand motions'. Ummm... whatever you say, kid." Ama shrugged and smiled up at Alyson. "But Demeter's cool, yeah?"

Ama's face fell when Alyson's smile went away. The girl seemed dis-heartened about her mtoher, which was wierd. Her mum was Demeter, someone lots of people loved, especially the hippies. Ama had hung out with quite alot of those in her lifetime. "Demeter's a good mother. She's... she's goddess of everything green, and the entire world, and she's the reason the season's change, and... all sorts of good things." Ama smiled at Alyson brillantly. "You've got one of the best moms in the entire world!"
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))   June 8th 2010, 12:17 pm

Alyson rolled her eyes. "Well. Being a child of a god of a famous hand dance could...um...give you better and faster hands when fighting." Alyson said, trying to figure the plus side. There was a plus side to it. Personally, if Alyson knew the dance, she would do it just to be weird.

Alyson looked up as Ama started to explain Demeter to her. Alyson tilted her head a little confused. Alyson had never really cared that much about green things in her past. Sh had always been busy studying her surrounding to notice nature. Her life had always been orphanage bound. Though, she could recall a few times she had been a green-type of person when she was back at the orphanage. But, she never really started caring about flowers and such until she had been adobted by that one lady and then when she had been found by Mr. Queen...

Alyson shook her head when Ama said she was the one of the best moms in the world. No way could little Aly have no parents for eight years only to stumble upon one of the best parents. No one ever wanted her then, and Demeter probably barely wanted her now. Though, the sword was a nice gift.

"If you say so Ama..." Alyson said. Quickly, Alyson grew bored. She stood up off the bed and started looking around at random things. "You would think there would be the moves to the dance painted on the walls or something." Alyson said spinning around looking for a clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Cabin of Jazz Hands ((OPEN< PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1