Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 4:21 pm

He waited for Lance Alex was mad at his sister. "Well might as well watch Gossip Girl" Alex said. He enjoyed the Ares cabin. He went to his desk while the TV was playing the show Gossip Girl. He got a box that had Nike sneakers in them they were Ray Allens. He would give them too Lance. Then he looked at the shoes he was gonna give Elizabeth but now he would give it to someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 4:33 pm

"sorry dude i dont like gossip girl but those are some cool sneakers the boston celtics are my favorite basketball team so cool. Sorry for the havic with your sister i guess i kind of started it but i dont know why she tried to kill you with her bow and arrow and laura you always say that you and elizabeth are sisters in real life so if we got to follow the rules so do you or thats not fair but anyway hey alex lets play some basketball".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 4:40 pm

((DUDE! STAY IN CHARACTER!!! IT'S ANNOYING!))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 4:41 pm

((I'm going to ask you to keep in character! EVERYONE has to follow the rules! I do my best to be sure that everyone does. If you don't stay in character in this thread aswell I might have to lock it. BE CAREFUL))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 4:46 pm

((but what about you you said that Elizabeth is your sister. And you also say your location is under our bed thats Harrasment so edit it. And you do your best for everyone to follow the rules but you dont.))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 4:49 pm

((You are NOT going to tell me how to run MY site. So what if Elizabeth is my real sister? That doesn't matter. Saying my location is 'Under your bed' is not harrassment, it's a joke. I do follow my rules. If you decide to act out again like this I WILL ban you, first temporarily, but if it continues after that it will be a PERMENANT ban))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 5:03 pm

((you ban us and will have this site shut down by the government and trust me i can do that so go ahead and watch what happens to your site you godmod to my friend told me you said you automaticaly hit him so you dont follow your own rules and you swear and let other kids swear no one cares if its pg 13 what if a little kid just hit a button and went into it and saw the swearing and started saying it you would get sewed all you know how to do boss people around so go ahead and banned me and it does matter you said i couldn't tell your sister i know Alex well you cant tell us your sisters with elizabeth and get a life go outside get a boyfriend do something with your life and grow up so ban me this site sucks any way and ill have it shut down for harrasment and false user you dont follow your own rules and you let kids swear and thats illegal cause there parents dont know so your a bad user so ill have this site shut down. Kids aren't old enough to talk like that and i know kids who are little who swear on this cause of you and there parents get mad and you cant swear on a kids website so ban us its stupid anyway cause i have a life and ill better stuff to do then your little fairy tale so see ya oh and i just didnt use parantheses and bad grammer sew me well have fun luara.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 5:09 pm

((IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PG 13 THREADES THEN WHY DO YOU CUSE HERE AND YOU SHOULDN'T TALK TO MY SIS THAT WAY NIMROAD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 5:11 pm

((ok little gir trying to flirt with Alex online get a real life and dont harasss him. And in the game he is your bro and your still flirting with him.))

((Ps I did talk to her like that))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 5:13 pm

((huh why would i flirt with him hes 3 years older then me a doy or do you not know how to read)) tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   June 7th 2010, 5:15 pm

((Might I start off by saying that I never once said Elizabeth was my sister while I was IN character? Ah yes, I shall start off by saying that. Now, if you really think that having a PG site that lets there be PG-13 threads is illegal then you don't know how wrong you are. I have done nothing that would make the forumotions company close down my website. The government wouldn't do squat about my website. Forumotions would. . . IF I was doing something wrong, but I am not so they will not. I never said that people COULDN'T swear, I just said to simply tone things down in the swearing department. Also, if you think all I do is boss people around then you are terribly mistaken. I have not done anything going against my own rules or forumotions rules. I never once said that this was a kids website, I said it was a PG website with the occasional PG-13 threads. If a younger kid chooses to look at a PG-13 thread then that is not my fault. I do not control what threads the younger users look at. Farewell Lance!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))   

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Cabin ((Open for Lance, and Ares kids))
Page 1 of 1