Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 7th 2010, 10:09 pm

"Mr. D! Mr. D!" Emi exclaimed whilst looking for the god of wine. She was planning on annoying Mr. D but he appeared to be no where in sight. Well she had only bothered to check one side of the porch but oh well. Infact Emi had been upset when she learned Mr. D was banned from drinking wine because she would have replaced all of the weird grape stuff with water. It would have been awesome!

Wait, did the immortals have organs? They wouldn't need them anyway. She sat down on one of the chairs on the side of the porch she was on and pondered this. Did that mean they didn't need to breathe? The skin was an organ right? Did that mean they didn't have skin? Plus without organs were they just moving bones? Did that mean the skeleton in Mrs. Brimmer's class was a god? Wow! Actually, she hadn't heard that the gods were just skeletons and she figured she would have heard if that was true.

"Hello? Anyone here? Anyone?" Emi yelled again. Even if she didn't find Mr. D she wanted to talk to someone. Emi had a feeling that messing with the driads anymore would probably result in an injury. She could be wrong though. Emi decided to stay there until someone entered/exited the Big House.

Last edited by Emily Rhode on June 8th 2010, 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : gramer ish nto me stron siut XD)
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 8th 2010, 12:05 am

Alex was running toward the big house soemthing had happened. Somehow he ran into the woods and a bunch of flying little harpies were after him. He slashed clean slashed cleand slashes. Alex was good real good. He then saw a girl. "Help Me!" Alex yelled. Alex had his winged shoes that he stole from a Hermes kid. He got up in the air were they followed him. He flew traight toward the ground and then came back up Im gettin pretty good at this.

He flew and hit harpies of with his shield and sliced them with a sword. "Will you help me please" Alex told the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 8th 2010, 4:06 am

Emi looked up when she heard a "Help me!" She saw a kid about her age getting attacked by little flying beasts. "Dude! What did you do?" she muttered to herself. She stared at the monters considering what had made the things so mad. Maybe it was a driad?

"Will ya help me please?" he said again. She stood up and pulled out a sword from her belt. "Sure dude!" Emi yelled before jumping on the railing. "Yo! Little monster-beast-thingys!" she yelled at the harpies. A few of the monters turned and flew toward her. Emi began to slash at them. """Take that and that! Not so scary now are y-oof!"Emi fell backwards off the railling. She had managed to cut her elbow slightly on the wood but was otherwise fine. She had also managed to take off the head of one of the beasts and watched it turned dust for a moment.

"Ow!" Emi yelled as one of the harpies bit her. "Stupid things! DIE!" she yelled while slinging her sword at it. The thing was long gone by then. "No!" Emi screeched. These harpies were getting on her nerves. Emi managed to stand up in the swarm of harpies. She jumped over the rail and landed on the ground. She hadn't anticipated the height of the porch, however and fell to her knees. Emi stood up and continued to slash at the little bugs.

((I'll grammar check this tomorrow. It's really late and I'm about to pass out.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 8th 2010, 11:15 am

While Alex in the air and only six harpies left he went towards. While flying with his shoes towards them he attacked he slashed one while hitting another on with his shield. I should've wore my armor Alex thought. Alex stabbed one threw the head and there were three more left. He tackled one and the other one bit him. Ahh Damn Harpies. Alex thought. He killed the one bitting his arm. one more left. It was far away from him so he threw his shield. And it choped of the head of the Harpie. The shield came back like a frisbee.

Alex started flying down. He hit the ground and fell. "Crap not cool" Alex said.
Alex started walking toward the girl and held his hand out. "Hey am Alex son of Ares".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 8th 2010, 4:26 pm

"Names Emi, short for Emily. Never call me Emily though. Ever," Emi said. She grabbed Alex's hand and pulled herself up. "Meh, wasn't much help in a fight. I should train more. I probably won't but it's a nice thought," Emi added. She was the queen of procastination. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow. Squiward from Spongebob had taught her. She intented to follow the moral completely. Well, that and the fact the training dummies freaked her out slightly.

"Did you say your dad was Ares? He was.....is......the god of war, no?" Emi said. She made a mental note not to get on Alex's bad side. The last thing she needed was to be enemys with a son of war. Emi knew that if she valued her life in any way she shouldn't challenge the Ares cabin. Except for a makeup challenge, she had a feeling she could win that.

Last edited by Emily Rhode on June 10th 2010, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 8th 2010, 9:27 pm

((Alex this is a PG thread not a PG-13 thread, please don't curse. Thanks XP))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 9th 2010, 11:49 pm

"Ya my dads the God Of War. Also the god of idiots." Alex said. "Well hey Im sorry for leading the Harpies toward ya" Alex said. This girl seems cool Alex thought. "Well hey I got a question. Me and my brothers and sisters are in a war against the Hermes cabin. Even thought your Unclaimed and you stay there will you be out allie." Alex said.

Shes also pretty cute Alex thought.

Last edited by Alex Jones on June 9th 2010, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 16th 2010, 11:38 am

Link walked to see a boy and a girl. Link was a thief but that didnt mean he was son of the god of all theives hermes. Link wanted the boys sword. Link unsheathed his sword and went to attack him. Link had his shield on just in case. Link charged at the boy. But before attacking him he heard the boy say he is the son of Ares and that his name was ALex Jones.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   June 16th 2010, 11:45 am

Alex sensed something behind him. Alex grabbed his dagger and saw a 13 year old boy. This kid can take on a son of war huh Alex thought. The boy went at him like crazy. Alex quickly put his dagger in the sheath then get his sword. Alex tapped his watch then it turned to a shield. Alex went for him. Then he hit the sword and Clang! which hurt Alex's ear. Alex had the sword to the boys throat and in a perfect stance and if the sword attacked him he could just back flip over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)   Today at 11:06 am

Back to top Go down

Annoying the God of Wine? Sign me up! (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1