Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 10th 2010, 12:14 pm

Alex woke up early when everybody in his cabin was sleeping. He grabbed his acoustic guitar. Alex could not have anybody know he could play guitar and sing or else he would be called a sissy. He put on a hoodie and a Camp Half-Blood shirt. He put on jeans and put on normal Kobe Bryant Nikes.

He ran to the woods. He grabbed his guitar and his pick and played the song 'Gives you hell' and started singing "I wake up every morning. With a big smile on my face it never feels out of place. Your still probaly workin at 9 to 5 five a pace. When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell when you walk my way hope it gives you hell hope is give you hell. Well wheres your picket fence love? And wheres that shiny car? And di it ever get you far? You've never seemed so tense, love I've never seen you fall so hard. Do you know where you are? The truth be told I miss you the truth be told am lying. When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell." Alex sang then kept on going "When you find a man thats worth a damn and treats you well. Then he's a fool, your just as well hope it gives you hell" Alex desided not to finish the song.

Well Alex didnt want anyone to know that he could sing and then he was thinking about singing 'Another on bites the dust'

((Those arent my son one by All American Rejects and the other one by Queen i take no credit for them so dont sue me))

Last edited by Alex Jones on June 12th 2010, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 10th 2010, 2:52 pm

Elizabeth woke up seeing that alex was gone. She didn't care she just wanted to get her hair wet so she took a shower and headed off to the woods. She brought her sword and bow with her. when she got there she saw something walking on the other path back to camp. "Who's there," she asked to whatever it was. She grabbed her bow and arrow pulled back the string and shot the arrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 10th 2010, 3:06 pm

Alex stated singing "Steve walks wairly down the street with his brim pulled way down low. Machine guns ready to go-AHHHH" Alex yelled when a bow came by him. The person had bad aim. "Whos there." Alex said
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 10th 2010, 3:21 pm

"Ahh so you can talk. But the question is who are you?" She didn't feel like getting close to see its face because it could kill her. She knew it couldn't be a camper it's to early no one would be up besides her. She took her chances and shot another arrow at the thing hopping it would actually hit it this time.

"so you going to answer I asked first." she wanted to kill it but first wanted to know what it was. Her hair was drying so she took her water bottle and domped it on her head. ((forgot to menchone she had a water bottle)). "Why are you here Camp Half Blood doesn't have any talking monsters not that I know of." she stepped backwords and landed in a puddle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 10th 2010, 3:37 pm

"You think am a monster. I'll show you monster" Alex said throwing his Dagger. "Im Alex son of Ares BITCHES" ALex yelled
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 10th 2010, 3:52 pm

Elizabeth felt imbarresed. she felt like running but that would show she was a cowered and she wasn't. "Woops sorry Alex I thought you were. No ones really awake at this time." She walked to him to show her self. "Like I said sorry." She shrugged her shoulders. "Anyway what are you doing out here with your giutar."

She dumped more water on her head. "HAhaha were you singing?" She couldn't stop laughing at the fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 10th 2010, 8:48 pm

"Ya go ahead mak fun of me. But do not hate me cause I am Beautiful"Alex said smiling. "Now hear this song another one bites the dust by Queen" Alex said. "Ohh Lets go, Steve walks wairly down the street with brim pulled way down low aint no sound but the sound of his feet machine guns ready to go" Alex sang with his guitar. "Are you ready are you hangin on the edge of your seat. Out the dorway the bullets rip to the sound of the beat" Alex said. "Yeah" Alex sand tapping his gutar goin Bom Bom Bom "Another one butes the dust. How am i gonna get along without you when your gone. You took aeverything that I had and kicked me out of my home" Alex said finishing.

"Did you like that" Alex said
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 11th 2010, 10:33 am

"Ya that was good." Elizabeth felt really aquerd but he was a good singer and guitar player. "Anyway I know that song its on my mp at my old house." She still felt really weird, but she had a recorder behind her back so she could lissen to songs that didn't have comershuls. "So how long have you been singing?"

Elizabeth smiled she likes to smile so she does that a lot. "And one thing you are not beautiful you're a dude not a girl girls are beautiful not dudes." She was right and she knew it and she was pretty shure he neknew it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 11th 2010, 1:01 pm

"Whatever I gotta go" Alex said. Alex turned around and saw a Hellhound come out of no where "Holy freaking Rhea" Alex said taking his bow and three arrows and put them all in the string and shot the Hellhound. The hellhound jumped. Alex reached for his dagger and jumped on the hellhounds head. "Come on little nigga I'll kill you" Alex said he hadnt said nigga in a while sense before he got to camp. The Hellhound knocked him off. "Oh you shouldnt of done that am the son of Ares ya little bitch" Alex said.

Alex then grabbed his bow and hung it over where it usaly was andthen put his dagger in the little sheath. "Laura is the best dagger fihgter in camp my ass." Alex said. And then threw his dagger back in his han and threw it at the Hellhound head. Then unsheathing his sword he skided on the ground cutting the Hellhound open it turned to dust. Alex snapped his fingers and the dagger came pack to him. And then he also got his sword. Alex turned to Elizbath then picked up his backpack. "Well by I'm gonna meet a friend at Half-Blood Hill" Alex said brushing dust of his shirt and spitting some blood out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 11th 2010, 1:36 pm

"Why do you have to leave it isn't time for owr first class yet." She thought it was cool the way he killed the thing. She started to walk away and didn't pay atention to were she was walking and hit a tree. " You know I think I'm going to stay here a while." She felt dizzy and hit the growned. She was okay but she felt sick.

A banana fell on her head from the tree. "That was weird since when did we get a banana tree in the woods?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 11th 2010, 2:00 pm

"My first class is chariots and I have that now" Alex said leavin. "Peace out Lizzie" Alex said. Alex started walking away he had never rode a chariot. Alex started walking away. "Whatch out for bananas my singing does that" Alex said
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 7:43 pm

((Later on now this thread is for me and Hannah but people can still post here and its still PG-13))

Alex sat down near a tree. He waited for his new friend Hannah. He practiced the song he was gonna sing called You are my new found love. Well Alex waited then a tree dropped an apple and he started eating it. All the new friend he had were some campers like Luke Ford, Jeni Carter, Laura Arai (Kinda), Elizabeth Dalai, Rio Tyree, and now Hannah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 7:47 pm

Hannah walked in and out of the trees as she walked to meet her new friend, Alex. He seemed like a nice guy, even if his dad was Ares. Hannah smiled as she saw a shadow in the distance. She knew who it was straight away. She waved at the shadow and smiled. "Hey Alex, how are you?" Hannah had change and was now wearing her jeans shorts and her bright blue tee and blue converses. She approched Alex and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 7:56 pm

"Oh not too bad" Alex said. This is my chance too woo her Alex thought. "Hey heres a song that I wanted to show you" Alex said this was it. Alex cleared his throat then strumed his guitar and started singing.

"Baby I see you walkin in the street
I dont know you im in front of a giant screen
Maybe get some coffee or mabye a movie we can catch.
Oh your my new found love. Ya your my new found love.
I wont give you up for anything in the world"

Alex sang hoping she would get the message.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 8:04 pm

((Hey can you not reuse threads unless they were made to be reused for later like say the official infirmary thread (which will be made later)? Please just make a new thread. XP Thanks))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 8:06 pm

Alex said that he wanted to sing a song to her, which made Hannah feel giddy. No one had been this nice to her, in a while. Hannah listened to the song and listened closely to the lyircs. It was like the song was about him and her. Hannah was speechless, the only thought she had was 'wow'. "Is that about me and you? Awww Alex, is it-" Hannah didn't want to asked just in case she was wrong. "Awww Alex is that how you feel about me?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 8:15 pm

"Actually yeah" Alex said. Had this worked. Had his plan really worked. "Will you umm...." Alex said. "Well you know how we where talking about stuff to eachother no one know well. I also meant to say I wanna ask you out." Alex said. "Will you go out with me?!?" Alex asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 8:19 pm

Hannah was shocked. Yeh she had been asked out by boys before but this, just topped it off. Hannah didn't know what to say. He really was a nice guy and that but they had only just met. "Well, I dunnoo..." Hannah then thought about it for a little longer. He had feelings for her and she had some feelings for him. "Well, okay alex, yes I will go out with you. Oh by the way, love the song." Hannah blushed and looked on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 12th 2010, 8:33 pm

"One sec I'll be right back" Alex said. Alex walked away and yelled "YES MY PLAN WORKED IT ACTUALLY WORKED". Then Alex walked away. "Hell yeah" Alex whispered to himself. "Well what do you wanna do now" Alex said then feeling something in his back pocket. "Oh yeah" Alex remebered. He took a ring out of his back pocket and also a girls sports watch. "Here you go this watch is a shield tap on the snooze button then it will become a gold shield." Alex said. He wanted her to have a weapon. "And i got the ring at the camp store for like six drachmas." Alex said. "This ring has three dimonds on it one gold, one silver, and one bonze. Tap on the gold it will be a gold blade sword with a gold handle. The silver will tap on it and it will be a silver dagger with a black handle. And the bronze will turn into a Bow and Arrows unlimtied arrows." Alex smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 13th 2010, 4:34 am

Alex ran off and came back with a smile on his face. He looked so happy. He got out of his back pocket, a girls sports watch and a ring. He explained what everything did and how to activate them. Hannah was so surprised she didn't know what to say. "Aww Alex, you really shouldn't have-" Hannah took the watch and ring off him and tried them out. First she tapped the gold diamond and sure enough, it became a gold bladed sword. She touched the silver gem and it became a dagger and finally she tapped the bronze one and it became a silver bow. Hannah was speechless, but she had no training with weapons like this. "Why thank you Alex, it's ever so nice of you to give me these weapons."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 13th 2010, 12:21 pm

"Your welcome and if you ever need to practice come find me." Alex said. Alex theb grabbed his dagger and on a pine tree he cared a heart and in the heart it said. A+H.
"Hope that dosent creep you out." Alex said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 13th 2010, 2:07 pm

Hannah felt honoured when Alex drew a heart on a random tree and wrote A+H in the heart. Alex was really nice when you got used to him. Hannah was over whelmed at how love struck Alex was. "No Alex I'm not freaked out. I think it's rather cute, you are rather sweet you do know that don't you?" Hannah blushed a little. No one had been this nice to her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 13th 2010, 2:45 pm

"Well am not the sweetest person. I have been mean to some people like Laura and Alyson. And some of my old friends think i left them for dead." Alex said. Then he thought about Lance how he quickly came to camp and left. Then about Jake when they were attacked by Canniballs.

The an Iris Message popped up in his face then he saw the face of Jake. "Alex ALEX" The voice said. Alex saw Jake "Jake were are you. Hannah this is my old friend Jake" Alex said. "We are on the way to Seattle. I found Ashley and now we are safe" Jake said. Alex was overwhelmed. Jake and Ashley were okay. "Am so happy I needed to hear from you guys" Alex said. Then looked at Hannah. "Oh Jake this is Hannah" Alex said.

"Well stay in camp Alex" Jake said. "No guys I have to go back with you" Alex said. "No dude stay in camp your safer there you are more iportant than us" Jake said then he put his hand in front of the mist.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 13th 2010, 3:07 pm

((Hey Alex I'm afraid that's puppet mastery, I know they are NPCs but you still can't do that. :\ Sorry, could you edit it? Having them send an I.M. telling you that would be okay, but actually talking for them isn't okay. And you still can't leave camp ;D))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 12:11 pm

((Shall i completely ignore that post or not? I dont know what to do!! :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   

Back to top Go down

Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next