Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 1:14 pm

((Ignore the part with the IM message))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 4:24 pm

Elizabeth felt like practicing karate in the woods. She was practicing her form when she heard her brother say "well I'm not the sweetest person." Elizabeth walked up to them and said "it's true one time he locked me out of the cabin." She laughed at the memory. "Alex are you dating this girl?" She didn't really care she just wanted to know.

Elizabeth looked at a tree with a heart, that said A+H. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." She felt weird now. She thought he didn't know that she did karate. "So how long you been together, have you kissed yet." She found that banana tree climbed it and grabbed a banana and slid back down.

"So Alex are you going to say I love you to her or am I just going to be bored?" "Jk, would never actually say that to you and mean it though you did lock me out of the cabin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 5:38 pm

Alex was having the time of his life when he heard to most horrible thing. His sister Elizabeth "Lizzie get out of here" Alex said. "Go back to the cbin or something just get out of here" Alex said. Alex was now really embarassed. "Lizzie this is Hannah" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 6:15 pm

"I'm not going anyware till you apoligise to me. You know he wets his bed when he sleeps." Elizabeth was having some seruse fun getting back at him. "He is really desperet you know and he is alwase laying around doing nothing not a good guy to hang out with." She had a devuse mind and she knew it but she wasn't going to show that other wise she would know that she was lieing through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 6:54 pm

((Elizabeth . . . have you been typing your things up on word like I told you to?))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 7:27 pm

((um no i have not for a wile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 7:47 pm

Alex got really pissed. "You gonna start lying maybe you arent a Daughter of Ares maybe he just took pity on you" Alex said. Then looked at Hannah. "When she sleeps she has a thousand Bears and also dreams about Justin Beiber" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 7:53 pm

((Well you need to Elizabeth . . . ))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 8:13 pm

"No I don't and Ares is a god that lies is what I hear. You did not just say I dream about that poop star that should be living in a box you dream about him." Elizabeth really hated Justin Bieber and one day she was going to kill him. She liked making him angry but she gets furius when he crosses the line and he doesn't do that often. She was turning more and more into an Ares child.

Elizabeth was peaved now but she didn't care she knew that she needed to stop but something inside her was making her push more and more and she didn't like it. "Look I just don't know what is going on but we kinda need to end this so I'm sorry." She smiled and put out her hand. She knew that he knew she couldn't flip him so he had no reason not to take it she was telling the truth. She wanted to stop she did end the thing that was going on.

She grabbed another banana and gave it to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 14th 2010, 11:20 pm

Alex took the banana. "Ok will you please leave us alone I am going out with this girl." Alex said. Alex looked at Hannah. Alex fake yawned and put his arm around Hannahs neck.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 10:29 am

Elizabeth smiled a little as he put his arm around her. "Kay, I'll go.Talk to you later Alex." She walked away with the smirk still on her face. So she climbed a tree like a block away from him. She grabbed a branch and did what he tought her a long time ago. Hopped on one branch then the other till she reached the cabins.

Elizabeth walked into the cabin seeing everyone was gone. "Must be time for lunch." She heard the conch horn blow. She went to go tell him so he wouldn't be hungry till 6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 11:00 am

Hannah just stood there and let Alex and his sister argue. They were mentioning something about dreams and wetting the bed but Hannah drifted off in her own little world. Hannah giggled a bit when Alex fake yawned and put his arm around her neck. It was the oldest trick in the book but it was cute. Hannah blushed a little and watched Alex's sister walk off. "Well I'll just forget about that little conversation. So what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 11:27 am

"Sure. Lets go get some lunch its time right now" Alex said. "You liking that ring i made it in the Armory." Alex said. Alex then heard something like a twig snap. Alex then unsheathed his sword. Alex also tapped on his watch for a shield.

A harpie came and attacked him. Alex put his shield to his his face and then stabbed it another ont came and picked him up "Help me".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 11:35 am

Hannah was about to agree with Alex's suggestion when a bird type thing burst out of the bushes and came at Alex. Hannah was so shocked she didn't know what to do. Alex was fighting his way through one bird thing when another one came along and picked him up. Alex pleaded for help but another bird thing came out of the woods and glared at Hannah. Hannah touched the gold stone on her ring and it transformed into a sword. Hannah charged at the bird did the only thing that came natural to her. She swung the sword. The bird thing disappered into mustard coloured ash. Hannah looked over to Alex and realised that he needed help to. She charged and but the bird thing pushed her into a tree. Hannah was bruised a little but the pain was bearable. She charged and and rolled on her side and slashed upwards. Before she could open her eyes she felt Alex fall on top of her. She laughed and looked at Alex's eyes. "Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 11:42 am

"Well no." Alex said laughing. Alex got off of her and helped her up. 'Wow umm I have to teach you sword fighting" Alex said. Alex then looked at her. "Huh am glad your ok." Alex said and then took her hand. They started walking to the the Mess Hall.

((I'll make a thread there at lunch table))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 11:48 am

Hannah blushed a little when Alex complemented her. It was nice to compliment someone once in a while. "I know but you got to admit it was good for my first time." Hannah laughed as Alex helped her up. Alex was glad that Hannah was okay and so was Hannah. Alex took her hand and they walked to the mess hall. It was nice to have walks like this. "We have to sit away from each other. What a bummer."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 11:50 am

Elizabeth saw Alex and Hannah. “Hey it’s time to go to lunch or did you already know that?” Elizabeth climbed a tree. “Hey if you come this way it is a lot more fun than just walking.” Elizabeth started hopping away. She was laughing her head off and she had no idea why. One branch broke under her foot because it was a twig and she wasn’t paying attention.

“I’m ok.” She said and then she got back up. She turned around and made a huge smile. It creeped her out just by doing it. It wasn’t a long trip going this way.

Last edited by Elizabeth Dalai on June 15th 2010, 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wasn't 100 words.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 11:54 am

Hannah was surprised when Elizabeth, Alex's sister appeared out of the woods and offered another way to go. Hannah didn't know any other ways in the woods and thought that this one was the best way to go. "Well I don't care. What about you Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 12:52 pm

"I would love to go that way it gives me time to do Parkour." Alex said. Alex like the guy off of Unnatural History the new Cartoon Network show Alex knew Parkour, Martial Arts, and Spear Throwing Alex had been traveling alot. Alex then grabbed his dagger and charpened a piece of little lok to make a spear. As Alex jumped from tree to tree Alex saw another Harpie. Alex readied his sharpened spear and then as it came to him Alex's mind wet slow and he said "Samma" then Alex's spear tocuhed the harpies skin "Samadhi" Alex said stabbing it.

((I didnt make that up it came from the show Unnatural History))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 1:02 pm

((I know I saw it yesterday))

This was Elizabeth’s favorite way to get in and out of the woods. "So Alex and Hannah how long have you been out when I wasn't here?" She was cool with them it was just something she didn't expect. She was smiling like she usually does it is hard for her to not smile unless she is sad and that had only happened 2 times so she didn't really care. "Alex why did you just do that it wasn't doing anything to you but that was cool.” She wasn’t staring in amazement because she just did not care that much.

Last edited by Elizabeth Dalai on June 15th 2010, 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't have 100 words in it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 3:09 pm

((Guys! Remember ALL Roleplay posts HAVE to be 100 words!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 3:35 pm

((i thought mine was 100 words i must have miss counted then))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 9:29 pm

"Just cause" Alex told Elizabeth. Alex then went to the tree that had plums. Grabbed a vinde and swung down and grabbed Hannah around the waist. And then flew her back up it looked like Spider-Man and Mary Jane swinging on web.

((sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   June 15th 2010, 9:46 pm

((Guys . . . . XD I should've said this earlier, but there aren't any fruit trees in the Woods XD Sorry~ You can just keep going with what you've got of course XP))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))   

Back to top Go down

Camp Is a wonderful place. ((Open)) ((PG-13)) ((Reuse this thread later))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2