Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chariot Class ((Open)) ((PG-13)) Also Archery Class, Sword class and power class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Chariot Class ((Open)) ((PG-13)) Also Archery Class, Sword class and power class   June 11th 2010, 2:19 pm

Alex went to his chariot class. Alex got in and started flying up. He turned around. And landed "Wow thats easy so I geuss I go to my Archery Class now.

When he got to archery class he got his bow and arrows. He shot and shot and shot but he kept on hitting blue. "Thats weird" Alex said. Alex then shot again and missed. "Wow" Alex said madly. Then he pulled it across his body. He closed his eyes built up all his emotion of is dads weapon power then he shot the arrow. It did not just hit the red put it made the target fly and the arrow went through.

Then he got to sword class. He got a battle with an Apollo boy. The boy went to a slah for his head where Alex ducked down and kicked his stomach making the boy fly to the wall. "Theres more were that came from." Alex said. The Apollo boy grabbed a sonic music dagger. The Apollo boy dived for his chest and Alex backfliped. When Alex landed the boy was tripped. Alex held his dagger to his throat. Alex grabbed his backpack and went to a different class.

Alex walked to his power class were you use your power. Alex knew the his powers were good with any weapon also strong and swiftness. Alex grabbed his dagger blindfolded his eyes and threw his dagger and it hit a target but before it hit the targt it made a gold flash. "Sweet" Alex smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Class ((Open)) ((PG-13)) Also Archery Class, Sword class and power class   June 11th 2010, 3:32 pm

((Hmm I must say this thread contains quite a bit of Gary Stueing . . . your character cannot be amazing at everything, especially if it's the first try. Just because your character is a son of Ares that doesn't mean he's the best with every weapon, that just means he's probably better with more then the ordinary demigod))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Class ((Open)) ((PG-13)) Also Archery Class, Sword class and power class   June 11th 2010, 4:44 pm

((Ok sorry i wont do it again))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Class ((Open)) ((PG-13)) Also Archery Class, Sword class and power class   June 11th 2010, 5:43 pm

((Alright thanks ;D I really appreciate that at the very least you're trying Very Happy))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Class ((Open)) ((PG-13)) Also Archery Class, Sword class and power class   

Back to top Go down

Chariot Class ((Open)) ((PG-13)) Also Archery Class, Sword class and power class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1