Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Child's Play ((Open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Child's Play ((Open))   June 12th 2010, 9:17 pm

Alyson Queen sighed as she laid in the grass. Alyson didn't believe to much in the gods, even after her mom claimed her but, if days like today kept happening, se would rethink her choice. At the moment, Alyson was starring at the clouds, figuring out which cloud looked like. She had found a bear holding a sword up against a killer plant in a fish bowl, but that was mainly it.

Aly looked around, though only seeing a few plants, dirt, and of course bugs. She smiled and rolled over of her stomach, letting her legs bend at the knee to kick the air behind her as she played with the dirt and grass in front of her. She leaned up on her elbows and picked up a near by stick and leaf. Soon, she was playing with a lady bug that happened to cross her path. Alyson laughed when the lady bug flew up and over her head, causing her to try and follow it, mean while falling on her back. Aly sighed again, sitting up. She studied the area, noting her sword was still in arms length.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 12th 2010, 9:37 pm

Alex walked by the place. It seemed beautiful today. Then he saw a little girl about eight years old. "Well hi there a you a daughter of Demeter." Alex said babyish. Alex saw the girl hold a sword. Alex then smiled. "Thats a fine sword I'll give you seven drachmas for it" Alex said but he actually was kidding. "Just kidding" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 12th 2010, 9:56 pm

Alyson looked up at the boy with a glare. Okay, she was young. She also has probably seen more deathes and messed up families than this boy has ever seen. She could tell just by the way he spoke, he was a cocky one, probably thought he could take down anyone in his way. Aly had seen a lot of those in her past and truly hated them.

"One: how the heck did you know I was a Demeter girl? Two: No deal. Demeter gave me this sword and its he only weapon i got. Three: If you are going to keep being a jerk, i suggest you leave and do something else because I am NOT taking it." Alyson lifted a finger each time she reached a point, all the while glaring and using her older kid voice. People like this boy didn't deserve her respect as a child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 12th 2010, 10:09 pm

Alex could tell she was bratty. Alex got mad and he was about to yell. So Alex just turned around. Alex punched the tree which fell down. Then Alex then turned back to the girl "Listen little mommas girl I AM NOT TAKING YOUR CRAP" Alex yelled. "Alright I was just treating you how any other fiffteen year olds treated me when I was eight." Alex said. "Second I was just kidding I dont want your stupid sword I have better weapons then you" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 12th 2010, 10:59 pm

Alyson rose an eyebrow as the boy started getting angry. Looked like he had some serious issues...like one of the sons of a family Aly once stayed with. Alyson smirked at the memory and watched the boy blow up in her face. Yes, major issues. Especially since she hadn't really ever had a mom in her whole life, she was pretty sure most 15 year olds treated 8 year olds nicely, and if he had better weapons, Alyson really didn't care.

"Whoa there. Just for the record, I am eight. Even though I am eight, I am here. Why do we come to camp? To train because monsters attacked us. So, basically, I have been through a lot in my eight years on earth and I really don't feel like being yelled at again by a person older than me. I've been yelled at...hmm...lost track after about 37. Trust me boy, you don't scare me. Just chill. And sorry if you were treated like a baby when you were my age, doesn't mean I like being treated that way." Alyson smiled at the boy and looked back at her sword, rubbed her hand along the sheath's leather.

She got another thought and turned to the boy. "Oh, and please don't call me 'Momma's girl'. It bring bad memories. I think you can understand." Alyson smiled childishly at the boy before going back to her sword, studying it's handle for the thousandth time.

((hey, remember we are at the strawberry fields. no trees))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 12th 2010, 11:28 pm

Yes indeed, a storm was a brewing in the Strawberry Fields. Laura knew this the moment she began to walk towards them. She could hear the talk of two other people hanging about the Strawberry Fields. One was Alex, a kid she had deemed as a crazy in her book and the second, was Alyson, a girl she barely knew. She remembered that she had tried to give her some lessons on using a sword, but that had failed miserably. Now as she walked up the hill, she knew that Alex was probably saying something to get himself into trouble. It didn't matter who you were. You didn't mess with other demi's, you just didn't. Well you did if you wanted their Godly parent to have a grudge against you for all eternity.

The moment Laura heard the baby talk come out of Alex's mouth, she knew there was going to be trouble. Sometimes the kid just didn't know how to keep his mouth shut and be polite. Not that she even really knew him, this was all just based off that one time meeting. The Battle of the Morons That was what she called that day on the Sound. The day that freako kid tried to take her captive, heh, bad move on his behalf. Speaking of freako-kid, she hadn't seen him around since then. Maybe he had decided to pack up and leave. Good riddance.

Things soon became messy. Alex let his temper get ahold of him, typical Ares kid, and yelled at Alyson. If only those Ares kids could keep control of their temper, Laura thought with a rolling of her eyes. He went on saying how that was how he was treated when he was eight and other crap. It was a lame excuse. It didn't matter how he was treated. If he didn't like it then why would Alyson? Sometimes it was as if Ares hadn't given his kids a brain.

Unable to help herself from laughing when Alex said, "Second I was just kidding I don't want your stupid sword I have better weapons then you." she had finally made her presence known. No weapon could be better than another. It didn't matter if you were holding Kronos' scythe or some stick. It was all about what felt right in your hand. If it felt right in your hand, then you could become the best you could be with that weapon. No one weapon was better than another and that was that.

"Sorry for the intrusion," Laura said with a bit of a smile. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything. Nice to see you again Alyson, Alex," She added her notice of Alex being there blunt. Honestly? The kid had rubbed her the wrong way. It didn't matter his age, he acted like some 6 year old throwing a fit, like the typical Ares kid thus making him in her eyes, a child. Then again everyone there was a child unless they were Chiron or Mr. D.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 13th 2010, 12:27 am

"Hey Laura" Alex said. "I acutally do understand" Alex said looking at the tight his mom shot him at when she was drunk. Alexs watch started beeping it was time for his sword class. "Well gotta go" Alex said. And started walking.

((Sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 13th 2010, 12:57 am

Alyson looked back up as a girl...Laura, showed up. What was it with all the older kids at camp anyway? Not that some weren't cool, it was just Alyson wanted to see at least one other little kid. Alyson mentally sighed and stood up..no need to be shorter than she already was.

"Hi Laura!" Alyson said, smiling. Laura was nice enough so Alyson liked her enough. Though, she had met a lot of nice people in her past. Only two of which pulled through to actually being nice for life. Alyson turned back to the boy just in time to hear him say he had to go. Alyson rolled her eyes. Just like a boy to get up and run. She hadn't even gotten his name. Aly smiled quickly at Laura, giving the national hand symbol for 'hold on a second'. She ran over to the boy and skidded to a stop in front of him.

"Can I at least learn your name for future reference?" Alyson asked in a curious tone. She wasn't being mean, she just wanted to know who the annoying creep was.

((I gotta go for tonight))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 13th 2010, 1:00 am

Alex sighed "Alex Jones Son Of Ares" Alex told her. "Now sorry but I gotta go" Alex said.
Alex walked over and gabbed his bow and for practice he shot a straberry. He barley missed "Oh well" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 13th 2010, 3:34 pm

Alyson tilted her head to the side. Son of Ares... Who was Ares again? She didn't have a mass amount of knowledge so she had to guess.

"I'm Alyson. Who is Ares again? Is he...um...." Alyson studied Alex for a second. "The god of anger or something like that?" Alyson asked, completely serious. She had no idea Ares was god of War. If she did, she still might have asked, just for laughs. Alyson watched Alex shoot a strawberry with an arrow. Of course, the strawberry was very close and particularly big so it was an easier target. Alyson rolled her eyes. He was a show off too, perfect combination.

((sorry about the horrible post. My head is dead today.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 10:29 am

"No Ares is god of Warfare." Alex said. Alex was mad she proably knew what it was but she just played around with him. "So what Demeter Goddess of Cereal." Alex said. Demeter might have been because Demeter had a thing for Cereal.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 3:06 pm

Just standing in the background as Alyson went up to Alex to ask his name, Laura didn't even know why she decided to head over there in the first place. Alyson was fully capable of taking care of herself, and she had better things to do then watch a bit of an anger fest. Not that it mattered anymore. She had made herself visible for all to see and now she was being ignored. Oh well, if she hadn't headed over she wouldn't have known what would've happened. Besides, if Alex decided to let his anger get the best of him things would get messy.

Heh, Laura mentally said to herself as Alex told Alyson who he was a son of and she tried to think of what he was the God of. He may be the dim-witted God of Warfare, but he's got one heck of a temper to match his war-like attitude, she thought as she walked over to the two. It was quite humerous to watch, but she wasn't watching TV. This was real life so she might as well throw herself into it.

"Actually, Demeter is the Goddess of Grain and Harvest. Although she seems to fancy cereal quite a bit, she is not the Goddess of it," Laura informed Alex with an amused expression on her face. It was hilarious how if one of the Gods liked something that automatically made a demigod believe that that God/ess ruled over it.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 8:26 pm

Alyson gave Alex a confused look, complete with big eyes and her head to the side. God of warfare didn't make a lot of sence because, from what Alyson saw, Alex was just as small as she was...for his age at least. Also, Alyson didn't know why he said that about her mom. Ama had said Demeter was goddess of green stuff and things like that. Alyson knew though, by his tone, it was an insult, but she would pretend it was his stupidity.

Alyson turned to Laura and smiled when she said exactly who Demeter was. The more Alyson learned, the cooler her mom sounded, even thought she wasn't that great of a mom.

"Sounds like you know a lot Laura. I might ask if you could give me a run down later on Greek stuff." Alyson smiled and looked at Alex. "So, god of war? That's cool but....I just don't see the connection. You don't look like a huge fighter. At least from where I'm standing." Aly said, letting out what she was thinking. Usually, a person could tell this was close to suicide, but not Alyson. She knew a lot about people but was awful at emotions and how people reacted to things she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 9:05 pm

((The picture looks like it but Alex is 5'1))
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 9:10 pm

((5'1" at 15 IS short silly. I'm 14 and I'm 5'2". He is short for his age. especially for a boy.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 9:11 pm

((XD Off topic, but I'm 5'5 and I'm 14 XD))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 9:14 pm

((Well in real life im already 6'0 but am a sophtmore))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 9:23 pm

Alex was pretending he didnt hear what Alyson said. They all think Im stupid Alex thought.
"First of all you guys i am not a idiot" Alex said in a calm way. Alex was sick and tired. "You guys a questioning my honor just cause am a son of Ares. Well for the last time Im gonna be insulted." Alex said in a calm way.

AHH Alex thought in his head not making a new face. Im gonna kill them Alex thought. I only let Laura tackle just because he wanted her to feel good she could never beat him Alex thought. Best dagger fighter in Camp my butt Alex thought.

Last edited by Alex Jones on June 15th 2010, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make Post longer.)
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 9:45 pm

"Yeah. Just drop by the Athena cabin anytime and I'd be more then happy to help you out Alyson," Laura spoke with a nod. Things just came naturally to her. Seeing as she was part Greek, those things were almost like second nature to her. It was almost as if the information was imprinted into her head already. If it really was imprinted into her head, then she would have to find a way to look inside her head to see it.

When Alyson spoke about Alex not seeming like an Ares kid, Laura mentally braced herself. She had seen the guy explode before, not exactly something you would've liked to see twice. When she looked over at Alyson to see if there was some hint of attitude in her expression, there was none. She looked just as she had moments before the words came from her mouth. Well this would be fun, an angry Alex all over someone who didn't seem to know better.

When Alex didn't explode with fury, Laura looked at him as if something was wrong. Had he taken some sort of anger management class? If he had then where? They didn't offer that kind of class there at camp. With the confused look on her face, she continued to stare at Alex. She didn't exactly understand what he said when he said he was going to be insulted for the last time then just stood there. For whatever reason, two and two did not add up to four this time, instead they added up to fish squared which left her even more confused.

"Well I haven't exactly insulted you . . . . ever . . . . . " was all Laura could say with her still confused look on her face. She may have mentally insulted him, but she would never be so mean as to say it to his face, or to anyone else for that matter. Her opinions were hers alone. What she thought was not anyone elses' business.

((Hey Alex could you please use this word counter thing before you post to be sure you get 100 words in each post? You just copy in your post before you post it. You've just been doing quite a bit of spam lately :\))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 15th 2010, 10:04 pm

Alyson looked shocked at Alex for a moment then shook her head, trying to clear it of any mean thoughts. She hadn't meant to hurt his feelings, she was just saying what came natural. Why shouldn't she say what she thought? At least she put it nicely instead of really insulting him like she had to others before. She had been really mad those times though and almost never did it to anyone she didn't really know.

"Look, I never meant to insult you. I didn't say anything about your mind and you have to admit you are kind of short. Though I don't know your age, but most big kids are around fourteen around here. And, if you don't want to be insulted, try being nicer to people. It works wonders." Alyson smiled brightly. It was the kind of smile only an eight year old girl completely oblivious to everything could smile. Of course, Alyson was starting to get a feeling that Alex might want to harm her, just because of his anger. So, she would stay on her feet. She was always fast and her sword was still in hand if need be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 16th 2010, 2:53 pm

"Its ok whatever" Alex said. "Well I gotta go like right to Breakfast anyone wanna come." Alex asked. "Well I dont wanna sit in the Ares table cause everyone there wants to hear me play my guitar. Which by the way hurts my fingers." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   June 16th 2010, 3:20 pm

"Well if it still hurts your fingers then I'm guessing you're still fairly new at it? You haven't developed a calus yet I suppose," Laura said more as a thought aloud. She didn't play the guitar, oh Olympus no! The only instrument she had been able to keep up with was the Bari Sax, and that was far too big to bring to camp. Just thoughts of her beloved Bari made her sigh. Sure she had been what you would call a 'Band Geek' but she didn't care. People could call her whatever they wanted.

"Sure let's go on and head down there I guess," Laura spoke with a shrug. "Alyson you going to come aswell?" She asked her friend with a smile. It would be nice for her to come along aswell. Being left alone with Alex would just be a bit akward. The two had only just begun to semi-get along.

((Contine in this thread! Do not make a new thread!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child's Play ((Open))   

Back to top Go down

Child's Play ((Open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1