Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Direct from the Underwolrld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 2:45 am

Makayla gave one last glance at her father Hades, looking for any sign of emotion upon his stone like face. There was none, just like she had expected. Sighing she walked into the shadows and disappeared from reality for a second before reappearing just outside of camps borders. She was dizzy for a second due to the quick loss of energy but shaking it off she began walking down the hill a bit and surveying camp. She had been gone for the past year or so and now looking down on camp she saw no-one she could recognise. She shook her head and started walking down the hill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 9:50 am

Alex had been praking some kids in the Apollo Cabin earlier. Then Alex ran to Half-Blood Hill. Alex then holding his sword making sure no Apollo people were by. Then he saw a girl. He desided to introudce him self. His arm hurt Friggin skeletal warriors good i killed it. Alex thought. He put his hand out. "Hi am Alex. Son of Ares." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 10:44 am

((Hey, You know that only Hades kids can kill Skeleltal warriors right?))

As Makayla walked down the Hill she spotted a guy coming towards her and she stopped just short of him as he walked the rest of the distance towards her. Sticking out his hand he said, "Hi am Alex. Son of Ares." Makayla looked at him, forced a smile on her face and said, "Hey. I’m Makayla, immortal daughter of Hades. So you’re an Ares Kid? You don't look like much. But maybe I’m wrong. Anyways how long you been here?" She didn’t recognise him from the last time she was at camp, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t there. She probably just hadn’t seen him. She didn’t usually pay attention to the people at camp or the goings on, unless it was deaths of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 11:07 am

"Immortal Daughter of Hades huh?" Alex said. "Wow I always loved Hades" Alex said. Alex wondered if this girl had skill. "So you do your little shadow travel stuff huh." Alex said. Alex wanted to see how the girl could fight. Alex grabbed his dagger out of his back pocket and pinted it at her throat.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 11:49 am

((Hey Alex.. Cos im nice im gonna put this politely. Please can you make your posts a tad longer... Say an extra 50, 60 words per post?))

Makayla smiled. This kid actually thought he could beat her! She shook her head a sad smile forming on her face. Then almost growling she said, "Your really shouldn't have done that." She focussed on the ground behind Alex and a Skeleton warrior slowly dragged its way out of a crack that had formed. "You sure you can take me kid? You have time to back down. If not then I might have to send you down to my dad’s place... But if you’re sure then I guess I can tell my friend behind you to attack. See I don't have a sword or a dagger. I prefer using a Scythe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 12:46 pm

Alex smiled. Alex kicked the skeletal warrior as it turned into a rattle of bones. "It appears I have you mad." Alex smiled. This was fun Alex had never tooken on a child of Hades before he only beat Jeni a child of Zeus but now it was time for the child of hades. "Lets go Demon girl." Alex said laughing. This was a perfect time to use Parkour. Alex put his foot on a tree and walked up it and hung on to a branch and got on tree from tree. "Maybe this wasnt the best Idea" Alex said.

Alex ran back to and saw that there was another skeletal warrior. Alex put his feet toghter and chest kicked it. They werent dead cause Alex could not kill them.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 4:03 pm

((hey you know you don't have to use your name in every sentence right?))

Makayla glared at the kid. He was really testing her patience and to be honest she wasn't really in the mood for playing silly games that day. "I suggest you stop running away and just come back and Apologise. I'll even call him away if you promise you wont point a dagger at my throat again." She yelled after him.

((Sorry its so short i have to go))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 15th 2010, 7:41 pm

((Cant find nothing to write ill post later))
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 27th 2010, 5:45 pm

((Excuse me, but when have you beaten me?))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 27th 2010, 9:15 pm

((Well more like a tie cuz you shot me with lightinig and I shot you in the arm))
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   June 27th 2010, 9:27 pm

((Yea, That's what I thought boy.))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   July 3rd 2010, 9:55 am

((Hey alex, you still haven't posted XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direct from the Underwolrld   Today at 11:10 am

Back to top Go down

Direct from the Underwolrld
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1