Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 11:58 am

Link sat down in the strawberry fields playing his guitar. Link wasnt a year rounder but he was thinking he might never see his mom again. Well Link waited for someone to come but no one came. He was hoping that the Ares kid Alex Jones would'nt kick his butt again.

Link just kept on strumming the guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 12:23 pm

Hannah was taking a stroll in the strawberry fields. It was a warm, sunny day, a perfect day for a peaceful stroll. She saw satyrs and nymphs in the fields, picking strawberries and playing wind pipes. The sound flew through Hannah’s ears and made her smile. The sound was the sweetest sound that she ever heard and she watched as ants formed little lines and marched out of the fields. It must be from the wind pipes.
Hannah was walking when she spied a boy, younger than Hannah, strumming a guitar. Hannah listened to the sound it was making and it made Hannah smile even more. Hannah wandered towards the boy and smiled even more. She loved smiling and she smiled a lot. “Hey I’m Hannah, I love the guitar. What song was you playing?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 12:35 pm

Link saw a girl next to him "Oh im Link, well I just played the guitar not really a song." Link said. The girl seemed nice. "Well am just hanging out and healing." Link said. "I made the mistake of trying to steal something from a Ares kid maybe you know him Alex Jones. Well I also tried to fihgt with him but I got beat so Its just my fault." he said.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 12:43 pm

Alex walked to the strawberry fields when he sensed something. There was a person on a tree on a branch. They were an Archer. It was a girl. A Demigod pointing toward a boy and a girl. Before Alex knew what was happening he noticed who those two were. It was Link and Hannah. Alex ran toward them and the arrow was following him. Alex put his arm up to take the arrow for Link. The arrow hit his arm Alex fell to the gound and passed out.

((Im not dead))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:04 pm

Laura just so happened to be walking around camp, when she suddenly saw Hannah from that day in the Dining Pavillion. Wanting to go an talk to her, she began to walk towards her. She had been friendly enough at lunch, so why not go and have a nice chat again? Her pace seemed to quicken and soon she had been left behind. Why not call out her name? Well, it would've just been more fun to randomly pop up, that's why.

Sighing in defeat, Laura headed towards the armory hoping that maybe someone would be there to chat with. She really was bored out of her mind. When she discovered that nobody was about, she sighed again. Instead of leaving, she picked up a bow and some arrows then headed to the archery range. Taking a shot at the target, she barely hit it. She definetly had improved from the last time she had shot. Not that it was really all that hard. You just had to be observant of those around you who were really good. Getting ready to take another shot, she watched as the arrow from the guy next to her wizzed towards the bullseye of his target. Lucky for her she had remembered just how he had done it. Now even more confident, she took another shot. The arrow didn't exactly go wizzing towards the bullsesye, why in fact it didn't even hit the bullseye, but it was reletively close. Satisfied with this, she gathered the two arrows she had shot and put them with the other two, making sure to put the caps back on them.

That was when Laura saw none other then Alex Jones walking towards the Strawberry fields. Eager to talk to anyone, she began to follow after him casually with her newly acquired bow and arrow. When she arrived at the fields, she saw that there were two other people up there. One of which she recognized as Hannah, the other she was unfamiliar with. Deciding that she would try to give them a fright, she picked an arrow from the four she had. Oddly enough, the tip of this arrow was flat, unlike the others. Leaving the cap on (just in case she did happen to hit someone with this odd arrow) she took a shot. That was when Alex saw her. He thought that she was trying to hit them! Trying to be heroic (or so Laura thought) he had jumped in front of the arrow and fallen over.

"Oh my gods! Are you alright Alex?" Laura called out as she ran over to the group. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit anyone, I left the cap on and everything. Why in fact this arrow is even flat!" she said with the same worried expression upon her face.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:22 pm

Hannah was about to say hi back to Alex when he passed out from an arrow. Hannah began to worry at that moment. She ran over to Alex and started shaking him. “Alex, Alex wake up. Get up Alex, this is not funny.” Then she had notice a girl running towards them. Hannah recognised the girl as Laura a girl that Hannah had met in the dining pavilion. Laura had a sense of humour and she was kind enough. Laura had a worried expression on her face and it didn’t take long for Hannah to realise why Laura was running towards them. She must’ve shot the arrow that hit Alex. Hannah was angry with Laura but it wasn’t the time to be angry. Alex wasn’t waking up and it started to worry Hannah. “Alex please wake up. Please wake up.” Hannah pleaded as she started shaking the unconscious body again.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:26 pm

"He should be just fine!" Laura declared as Hannah began to freak out. "The arrow didn't even go into his skin, see?" she said as she picked up the arrow on the ground. Was he just overreacting to get attention? If anything that was more Aphrodite then Ares. Always wanting to be the center of attention, but then again Alex still hadn't woken up.

"It's got the cap on and ontop of that it's got a flat edge! For what reason I don't know, but it does!" Laura said as she nearly shoved the arrow in Hannah's face trying to show her. "Besides he jumped in the way! I was only trying to spook you two! It was going to zoom right past your faces! Harmless!" Okay, so right now she was more of trying to save her own skin, but it was the truth. If she had planned for someone to be hurt, then she would be sure that they were hurt. She hadn't planned that though.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:37 pm

Alex woke up. "Oh crap that hurts." Alex said holding his arm. Then he saw Laura and the girls around him. The boy just looked pretty spooked. "I have got to stop bein g heroic." Alex told them. Alex was ok. Alex stood up. "Sorry didnt know you were trying to spook them I like your new bow though" Alex smiled.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:48 pm

Not being able to help herself, Laura laughed a bit at Alex. Well it was more like at what he had said about trying to be a hero. She couldn't help but be a bit upset that her spooking wasn't able to go all the way through though. She really didn't try to spook people all that often, and when she actually tried it usually failed. This was just another failed attempt.

"Well I'm glad you're okay," Laura said with a nod before she continued to speak, "Oh thanks. I just kinda picked it up earlier randomly. It fit right in my hand, so I said 'why not?'" She began to admire the bow. She hadn't really noticed how nice it really was until now. It was a dark blue and a gleaming gray color. It looked just like your ordinary everyday bow except . . . . . nicer.

((Here's a pic of the design. Imagine the green=dark blue and the gold=gray))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:50 pm

Hannah calmed down when she realised that Alex had woken up and was okay. Laura was trying to explain that it didn’t hurt him and Hannah believed her. Alex told Laura that her bow was nice and that he should stop being heroic. “Alex I’m so glad you’re okay.” Hannah gave him a hug and didn’t let go. She noticed that she was leaving the others out and let go of Alex. “It’s okay Laura, I understand. It was only an accident and I believe you. Don’t worry about it, it’s okay.” Hannah helped Alex up and hug him again. She was so happy that he was alright and she gave Laura a hug to. “I’m just glad to have my friends around me.” Hannah didn’t want to leave Link out so she went over to him and hugged him. “Even though I hardly know you Link. You are still my friend.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:57 pm

Link smiled. Link had friends he didnt think Alex or the other girl would be his friend. Link walked up to Alex. "Alex sorry about the other time am Link." Link said. Then he went to the girl. "Hi am Link Leon" Link said.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 1:57 pm

((Link, be sure to do 100 words every RP post!!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 2:01 pm

"Dont worry about it dude" Alex said. Well he saw Link go to Laura. Alex grabbed Link by the shoulder. "I could teach you something called A) Parkour B) Spear throwing or C) Martial arts." Alex smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 2:07 pm

Hannah shook her head and tutted. She would have to get use to this, after all her boyfriend was a son of Ares. “Alex, you and your martial arts and parkour. You’re murder. You still need to teach me to fight still. You’re so annoying but in a cute way.” Hannah turned to Link and smiled. Hannah searched for Laura. Hannah walked towards Laura and smiled. “Boys and their toys.” Hannah laughed and sat down on the grass. It was nice and soft under her fingers but she still preferred the sand to grass any day. “So Laura, nice bow you got there. Did you make it yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 2:14 pm

"Nice to meet you Link, I'm Laura Arai, Daughter of Ath-" Laura began to say, but was cut off by Alex saying he could teach Link somethings. Rolling her eyes, Hannah approached her. Turning towards her, she nodded in agreement. She couldn't really say anything about her being wrong, but she sure did enjoy her toys sometimes too. For instance, she loved her dagger and she couldn't wait to try more out with her bow.

"Well didn't I just say I randomly found it in the armory?" Laura asked Hannah as she sat beside her with a chuckle. "Thank you though," she said with a smile. It really was a nice bow, it was definetly different from every other weapon in the armory. She had thought that finidng a good weapon in the armory was impossible, but she had been proven wrong. Although, she was kinda glad she had been proven wrong.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 2:28 pm

Hannah smiled at Laura, it really was a nice bow. Dannii could tell that Laura was a little annoyed when Alex had cut her off but that can’t be helped. You know what boys are like. “Well what shall we talk about then? I was thinking about asking what you like about camp?” Hannah hesitated a bit and carried on. “Well I like hanging out at the sound. I had been to a beach lots of times with my mom but as I got older she didn’t seem to bother. When I found out that there was a beach here I was so excited it was one of places I visited first. I love building sandcastles. I know it sounds a bit babyish but I love them. The way they are formed out of the sand and they stay there for quite a while. It fascinates me.”
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   June 16th 2010, 2:36 pm

"Oh umm sorry for cutting you off Laura." Alex said he was embarassed. "Sorry" Alex put his han on the back of his head. Am I actually bieng nice to Laura. Alex thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Just going with the flow ((Hannah, Alex, and Laura))((PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1