Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Up on the hill top ((Open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 22nd 2010, 12:08 pm

Skyler looked around for a moment, as she climbed out of the yellow New York taxi, She handed the man a twenty dollar bill, before he asked her "You sure you wanna stay here?" She nodded, and smiled. "Yes Sir. Thank you." She shouldered her book bag. And slung her small gymnastic/cheer bag's strap over her head. It didn't hold much just a few of her belongings. "Home sweet home." She said as she made her way up to Thalia's pine tree. She was still pretty new to camp, even though this was her second summer. She hardly knew anybody, and still hadn't found her way around yet. And of course every time she came, she still looked at the camp in awe, like it was all a dream. But of course it wasn't.
She leaned against Thalia's pine tree, not to anxious into going down to the Hermes cabin, to be ignored, or going down to archery lessons, and being ignored, or even learning Greek and being Ignored She was sick of it.
Lost in her own thoughts she hardly heard the footsteps that came from behind her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 22nd 2010, 10:30 pm

Alex walked up running around and saw a girl. He went to introdouce himself "Hi am Alex Jones, Son Of Ares." He said. "Watcha doing." Alex smiledat the girl. Shes pretty cute,WAIT A MINUTE I have a girlfriend He thought. Over last night he had grown to 5'6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 23rd 2010, 1:09 pm

Skyler turned around, as a energetic sounding voice, came from behind her, almost scaring the living daylights out of her. "Um hello, I'm Skyler Harley.." She said, "..Unclaimed." Yea thanks mom, thanks dad love ya too she thought to herself and rolled her eyes. "Driving Drunk. Whats it look like I'm doing." Skyler said snapped at him, and smirked. Maybe if you stop being such a brat you wouldn't be ignored all the time. she said in her mind. She sighed, "Look, I'm sorry I snapped. I.. I've just had a rough life, and this place doesn't really help the fact at all.." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 23rd 2010, 2:23 pm

"Well tell me I could help" Alex said. Alex walked over to the Thalias Pine Tree "This is Thalias pine tree. It is said that the Demigod daughter of Zeus was attacked here. Then she was dying and her father took pitty on her so he turned her into this beautiful pine tree. Then when the tree was pisoned some friend of mine went to Retrive the golden fleece to save the tree and take the blame from the Centaur that lives here. Now one day the girl just popped out of the tree and the tree still stood. Now the girl Thalia Grace is the leautenant of the Hunters of Artemis goddess of the Hunt." He said.

Alex didnt like the girls additute. "Ok well do you want me to help cause if yea you could reach me in the Ares Cabin" he said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 23rd 2010, 2:29 pm

"Yea, I've heard about Thalia. She seems like the kinda girl i'd hang with." She said looking at the tree. She closed her eyes and sighed, when she opened them again, she was a bit more calm. "Look, I said I was sorry. I can't control my mood swings." She rolled her eyes, "It's not easy being a Half-blood, I'm sure everyone would say that. But I'm sure you or anyone else has been through what I have, and I've been though a lot. Being called a freak, and being bullied everyday of your life isn't my idea of fun. And never being able to be a regular teenage girl? Im sick of it." She said, stopping herself before she could say much more, to disgrace the gods, which she really didn't want to do. "...Sorry." She said and glanced down at her feet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 23rd 2010, 3:17 pm

"You know i know how you feel I ran away at six years old with some friends." He said almost starting to cry then he gripped the necklace that toby had given him and surprisingly it turned into a gold sword. It had ingraved on the blade in greek saying For my best of friends Alex. Toby had given him a sword and he had just found out.

He needed to talk to Makayla. "Well ok Do you need me to show you around camp" He said looking at the golden sword.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 23rd 2010, 4:29 pm

Skyler nodded, "Yea.. I wish I had run away, but Unfortunately I had nothing left to run from." She sighed, and forced her self to not think about it. Though she did anyway. She sighed again. "Sure, If you want to. I really don't mind." She said and reajusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder. She could use a little sight seeing, she hadn't officially seen the whole camp anyway. "Let me.. Uhm.. Just put my stuff in the Hermes cabin And meet you by the big house?" She asked, Though not all too happy about entering that hell hole of a cabin. She certainly hoped her father was NOT Hermes. Maybe someone less powerful? A minor god, that would be cool, then she wouldn't be the center of attention or anything, perhaps someone dark? Mysterious? Now That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 23rd 2010, 6:08 pm

(Ill do a thread in the Big house)
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   June 23rd 2010, 6:53 pm

((Alright, that sounds good haha!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up on the hill top ((Open))   

Back to top Go down

Up on the hill top ((Open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1