Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting up at the Big house ((Open after Alex Jones))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Meeting up at the Big house ((Open after Alex Jones))   June 23rd 2010, 8:00 pm

Skyler had stopped at the Hermes cabin, cabin eleven, and set her stuff down on her reserved bunk, that she had saved from last year, decorated with her stuff so know one take it from her, and use it as their own. Oh, how much she despised the Hermes children, not that she had anything against the god himself. Just that his kids, oh, the nerves of those guys, stealing things from her, always getting in trouble. So annoying. She desperately prayed, and hoped. Hoped and Prayed, that was not her father.

Anyways, she pulled her hair back with a black elastic band, and flicked her bangs out of her dark blue eyes, and ran her fingers over her golden bracelet and sighed. Mother? Father? who ever you are, please claim me soon.. I want to know everything, about you, about where i came from, about myself! Please claim me soon! she thought to herself as she approached the big four story baby blue cabin, the big house, she sat on the pack porch steps and waited for Alex to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up at the Big house ((Open after Alex Jones))   June 23rd 2010, 8:38 pm

Alex walked by and saw Skyler. "Sup so did you get anything stolen from the Hermes kids cuz if they do let me know" Alex said. Well he looked at the big house it lookled like the outside of linclon memorial from the outside.

"Those Hermes kids are annoying arent they." He said looking at Skyler and her blond hair and blue eyes. "Well do you have a wepon or something cause if you dont thats were the Armory." He told her.

(I hope thats one hundred word)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up at the Big house ((Open after Alex Jones))   June 23rd 2010, 10:53 pm

Skyler rolled her eyes, "They Better not have. Ugh I can't stand those guys. I wonder If I'll have a parent like Hades.. Or something Like Nyx! Someone Cool!" She sighed. "Anybody..." She looked up at Alex. "I have a dagger," The touched her bracelet. " Named: Skia It means shadow.." She said. "I wish I had like a bow and arrow or something.. I don't like daggers.. I hate sword fighting. When your fighting it gets all bloody, As compared to a arrow, One clean shot and the prey is dead." She said and shrugged "Simple." She felt like she had been blabbering on and on, once more. "So where does this fancy little tour begin huh?" She said standing up and dusting her pants off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up at the Big house ((Open after Alex Jones))   

Back to top Go down

Meeting up at the Big house ((Open after Alex Jones))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1