Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 24th 2010, 11:42 pm

Elizabeth was ready to fight some monsters and not dombies. She thought this place was as close as you can get to the real world but she had only found a fight once and one was her brother. She started laughing at the fact of when she shot a bow at him two times so funny. She climbed a tree to get a better view of the woods. "Nothing so far I better find a different tree." She hopped branch to branch untill she spotted something. "Yes finaully something to attack."

Elizabeth shot an arrow and missed but it was in its eyesite. "Great I have been spotted when I could have killed it from here if I hadn't missed." She pulled back her bow string for another shot and again it missed the thing. She needed to get closer but she didn't want to get hit so she took another shot and it missed again. "Man I am just getting worse and worse here one day I am going to get my self killed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 25th 2010, 3:50 pm

MacKenzie sighed. She'd couldn't remember how many days she'd been at camp but she knew it had been a while. Walking around had gotten boring a long time ago but MacKenzie wasn't sure what to do. Glancing at the woods she grinned. Sure she had been warned not to go in unless she had a weapon but its not like she'd really need one. It was just a bunch of trees, right? ((WRONG!! Haha too bad she doesn't know whats really in there!!))

Looking around at the many trees and bushes she smiled. She loved being in forests. Any place where there was space to just sit and think was definitely top of MacKenzie's list. Hearing an unfamiliar whistling sound MacKenzie furrowed her brow and then let out a small scream. Glancing down at the object that made the sound. An arrow? Soon more arrows followed suit and MacKenzie dropped to the ground. What kind of a camp is this! People shooting at me?! Looking up, MacKenzie tried to crawl closer to whatever was attacking her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 25th 2010, 4:01 pm

Elizabeth heard it scream 'wait scream monsters don't scream they screach'. "Uh who are you."Elizabeth dropped to the ground and saw a girl on the floor. "Oh I am so sorry I thought you were a monster this is the second time this has happened. Well any way I am Elizabeth Dalia daughter of Ares who are you. " She said compleatly ignoring the fact that she shot an arrow at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 25th 2010, 4:14 pm

MacKenzie shook her head in confusion when whatever was shooting at her asked who she was. Pushing herself to her feet she looked at the girl in front of her. She couldn't have been more that twelve which surprised MacKenzie. What is she doing out here? Shooting at stuff? What the heck! Taking a deep breath she forced a smile. "Its okay, no harm done. Thankfully your aim is a little off." She stifled a laugh when the girl claimed that it was the second time that she had shot at a human((half human)). "Um, I'm MacKenzie. Daughter of Apollo and I suppose your new item for target practice."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 25th 2010, 4:35 pm

"No I didn't mean to shoot you but if your a daughter of Apollo then you wouldn't mind helping me with my aim, I have a lot of trubble on that."Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh when she said she was my target thing. "What are you doing out here I wouldn't expect anyone to be out here right now." She put down her bow and picked up her water bottle. She opened it and poored some on her head.

((sorry out of muse but rping is just so much fun i can't stop))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 25th 2010, 6:23 pm

MacKenzie raised an eyebrow as the girl claimed she didn't mean to shoot. Raising her hands to stop the girl she shook her head. "I just got claimed and I haven't even been to the armory to get a weapon yet. I'm not sure if I'm the right person to teach you to aim." MacKenzie didn't know a thing about bow and arrows and she definitely didn't want to teach someone how to do something that she couldn't do herself.

"I was just wandering...exploring...trying to get myself killed. The usual." She smiled at the last comment. She really wasn't trying to get herself killed but wandering the woods unarmed could do that to you. Looking around she turned the question on Elizabeth. "So what are you doing out here? Seems silly to be 'hunting' alone."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 25th 2010, 8:08 pm

"I tink that this place is the closesest fight you can get to in here to the real world. But you have like just been claimed that is cool." She poored some more water on her head like she alwase does. "I am just waiting for the day when I get to go out on a quest but I don't seethat happening any time soon." She put her water bottle downand started to swing her hands back and forth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 26th 2010, 1:43 am

MacKenzie grew confused and tilted her head to one side. "A quest? Whats that?" She wasn't sure why but suddenly she wanted to get out of camp. To leave...go somewhere, anywhere just not here. Shaking her head she pushed the thoughts from her head. Sure she was away from her mom but she was living one of her fantasy books. She should be happy, excited, as far away from 'eager to leave' as possible. Sighing she stood looking at the girl in front of her not sure of what to say or do...

((and then there's that awkward silence...haha(sorry...my muse is gone) ))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 28th 2010, 2:29 pm

"A quest well it is just the only thing that will get you out of here during the summer. I can't wait for that day. Being in her for two summers you will want to get out for a little while." She poored more water on her head and smiled. "Have you ever had that feeling that you are just so bored that you want to jsut go somewhere that you have never been before?"

Elizabeth was getting bored and wanted something exciting to happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   June 28th 2010, 2:43 pm

MacKenzie nodded, understanding what a quest was now. Biting her lip she shrugged. She hadn't even been at camp for two summers and she was already wanting to get out. It wasn't that she didn't like it at camp she was just a little overwhelmed. Nodding she agreed with Elizabeth. "I am a little bored. Not to be mean or anything..." She didn't want this girl to get the wrong idea or anything. "Something exciting would be much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   July 1st 2010, 10:49 am

"I know it gets really boring here you get cut out from the rest of the word. And beleave me you aren't being mean practicly everyone wants to get out on a quest." Elizabeth put her water bottle down and ran her fingers threw here hair.It wasn't her thing to run her fingers threw her hair but she didn't care. "Have you atleast liked the food, it's okay but the meat isn't really."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)   

Back to top Go down

is it a monster or is it a half blood? (MaKansie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1