Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 25th 2010, 6:18 pm

It was the second time in one day that MacKenzie found herself wandering the woods unarmed. She'd been warned that there were monsters and other creatures in the trees but there was like a one in a thousand chance that she'd get attacked. Sure she usually found herself on the wrong end of those odds but she didn't think about that. Really she just wanted to find a quiet place to think about everything that was happening. She was going to write her mom a letter explaining that she'd been claimed, it was a rather important event in her life, and then go on to explain what being claimed was. She wasn't sure if her mother knew that Apollo was her father or if her mother was as clueless as she had been. MacKenzie was pulled from her thoughts as a twig snapped behind her. Glancing over her shoulder she narrowed her eyes trying to see what had made the sound. Seeing nothing she continued on her way thinking about everything and nothing.

((not as good as my first post but its all I can think of...I'm going babysitting in an hour so I only have a little more time...but here it is))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 26th 2010, 10:16 am

((Sorry bout last night. My internet went down on me...))

Makayla was sat in a tree in the woods, it was dark and quiet just how she liked it. She watched as a girl walked past the tree she was in without even noticing her. Waiting for the girl to go a bit further away Makayla decided it was time to have a bit of fun. She jumped down from the tree, landing lightly on the balls of her feet. She walked forwards a few steps slowly, the girl didn't seem to suspect so Makayla sped up. She didn't notice the twigs scattered across the ground until one snapped under her foot with a loud CRACK! Makayla cursed to herself and quickly dodged behind a tree as the girl looked over her shoulder, her eyes narrowed. Makayla had to surpress amused laughter as the girl started walking again, still unsuspecting. As Makayla walked behind the girl she was more careful she was standing just under a metre away from the girl and was about to make herself known when she had a better idea. She shadow travelled so she landed just in front of her, then stumbling a little from the energy loss she walked so she was dead in front of her. "Boo!" She said weakly, giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 26th 2010, 7:50 pm

MacKenzie climbed over a fallen tree and gasped as the rough bark sliced her palm. Wincing, she risked looking at her hand. There was a small gash about three inches long and an inch deep running diagonally across her left hand. Rolling her eyes she placed her palm against her thigh and took a deep breath. Blood stains...these are my favorite jeans! Frowning she looked at her palm again, shrugged and placed it against her leg. At least the bleeding will stop.

A few moments later, a small scream escaped MacKenzie's throat as a girl appeared in front of her. "What was that for?" She took a shaky breath and placed her hands on her hips. She was the one that pulled pranks on others, not the other way around. Sighing she gave a small laugh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap. I just...I'm not used to people appearing out of nowhere."

((Pain! Haha! Poor Kenz...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 27th 2010, 5:25 am

Makayla grinned when the girl screamed at her. Jumping out on people really was fun. She shhok her head, trying to get her bearings back and then looked at the girl. She was a little older than her by the looks of it, but then again Makayla could be mistaken. "What was that for?" The girl asked her. Makayla just shrugged. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap. I just...I'm not used to people appearing out of nowhere" The girl said, laughing a little. Makayla frowned. People weren't meant to laugh when she jumped out on them. They were meant to run away screaming. This was so not part of her plan. She muttered a string of curses under her breath and then spoke up. "Why aren't you running?" She asked confused. Maybe i should call up a skeleton or a ghost... That might scare her... She thought. Frowning even more she asked another question, "Are you claimed?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 27th 2010, 9:18 pm

MacKenzie smiled as the girl asked why she hadn't started running. "Um, I just...I wasn't that scared?" She wasn't sure if this girl wanted her to run away screaming and she wondered if she should fake it and run away. Raising an eyebrow she pushed the idea away and turned her attention back to the girl in front of her. "Yeah, I'm a Daughter of Apollo. What about you?" MacKenzie stood, her arms hanging awkwardly at her sides and waited for the other girl to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 28th 2010, 11:51 am

No wonder the girl isn’t running she’s got Apollo as a father; Apollo isn't exactly the type of guy to run away from something! Makayla thought to herself as she looked the girl up and down. She noticed the bloodstain on her jeans, the gash on her hand. Makayla had to hold back a giggle, wasn't Apollo the god of healing or something like that? "I’m the Immortal daughter of Hades." Makayla said proudly, responding to the girl’s question. Maybe the girl would be scared now, but Makayla was beginning to wonder if she actually wanted to scare the girl, or if she wanted to make friends, a daughter of Apollo could make a powerful ally. "Haven't you used your powers yet?" She asked, glancing at the girls bleeding hand again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 28th 2010, 12:21 pm

MacKenzie was starting to feel more and more comfortable around this girl. MacKenzie wasn't the type of girl to run away from anything and she wasn't going to start with a girl that she was at camp with. Frowning MacKenzie noticed the stifled giggle. What is she laughing at? Her eyebrows raised as the girl said she was the immortal daughter of Hades. "Hades? Wow. That's cool! Though I must admit, I prefer Apollo." Smiling she tilted her head at the girls next question. "Um, actually, I was just claimed and I'm not really sure of my powers yet."

((Sorry its bleg))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   June 30th 2010, 7:00 am

"You haven't been told your powers yet? Wow thats bad... Ermmm... I think you can do healing and are good at archery. You should be good at Poetry and I think you can curse people to only speak in poetry, but it wont last all that long..." Makayla said, thinking hard about what she had been told about Apollo and his kids. "Maybe if you practice hard enough then you's be able to control light a little? But im not sure..." Makayla didn't know why she was being nice to this girl now... Mybe it was because she wnated someone to talk to. Maybe it was because she was tired of being alone. Either way Makayla decided that she would make friends with this girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 1st 2010, 5:31 am

MacKenzie listened attentively as Makayla explained different ideas of powers that she might have. She couldn't believe that she could be that powerful. Healing? Poetry? Light? It was going to be awesome! Biting her lip MacKenzie risked asking about Makayla. "So what about you? Your a daughter of Hades so what can you do?" She'd heard rumors and realized that moving from one place to another in record time was probably a power that this girl possessed. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 1st 2010, 12:46 pm

What can i do? Well i don't mean to brag but i can: shadow travel, summon the dead (as ghosts of course) Travel to and from the underworld at will, know when someone dies, control skeletal warriors and loads oother cool stuff. Makayla thought to herself. But instead of saying all that she said. "Oh just a few things like shadow travel and such... It takes alot out of my energy though so i don't want to overuse them and end up collapsing, though my intoralence has improved alot since I first got claimed." She smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 1st 2010, 6:40 pm

MacKenzie nodded. "You don't have to tell me your powers if you don't want. I was just curious." Smiling she glanced at her hand and frowned. It was getting bad, there was dirt and grime all around the wound and the dried blood didn't make it look any prettier. "Um, Makayla do you have any spare pieces of fabric? Or maybe a very large band-aid. I'm not sure how to use the healing part of my powers..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 1st 2010, 7:01 pm

Magnus walked into the woods, not knowing what would pop out and attack him. He was excited and calm at the same time, he heard distant voices but didnt follow the voice. Magnus looked down at his watch, "So since you became a watch .. how do i make you turn back into a sword?" There was a button on the side and he clicked it. Shoowsh! The watch turned back into a samurai sword. "Much better." Magnus said smiling, he kept to his side and continued strolling around in the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 3rd 2010, 10:03 am

"Um, Makayla do you have any spare pieces of fabric? Or maybe a very large band-aid. I'm not sure how to use the healing part of my powers..." MacKenzie asked her. Makayla grinned but shook her head. "Sorry. I don't. I think I have some Ambrosia though," She started digging through her pockets, pulling things like sweets and her I-Pod out before she got to the small bit of Ambrosia. "Here you go." She said holding it out. Suddenly she got the feeling that someone was there watching them and she froze almost completely. If it was a monster then she'd not only have to fight it on her own, but protect MacKenzie at the same time. If it was a demi-god then she'd probably try to kill them anyways. "Who's there?" She called out, if it answered then at least she'd know what it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 3rd 2010, 5:21 pm

"Who's there?" a girls voice called out. Magnus wasn't sure if it was for him, but he answered anyways.
"I'm Magnus. Don't mind me, i'm just passing through." Magnus said as he walked by them. The girl who called out to him had beautiful chocolate brown hair and the other girl was someone he recognized, Mackenzie?
Mackenzie had helped him in the armory. Mackenzie looked hurt.
"Hey, is everything okay? Do you guys need help?" MAgnus asked unsure if they would need him.
Magnus could feel a strong dark aura around the girl with darker hair. MAgnus narrowed his eyes to hers, knowing by experience with other top fighters in the world that this girl was a good fighter.
"Who are you?"Magnus asked trying to calm his excitement. He haven't felt this much pressure from anyone since the firts time he was attacked by a monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 4th 2010, 6:25 am

When the guy that had introduced himself as Magnus asked if they needed help Makayla had to resist the urge to say, 'does it look like we need your help?' Instead she just said, "I don't think so, she's got some ambrosia." Then when he narrowed his eyes at her, hers turned pitch black in return. Then back to her original bright blue. She was doing her best to stay in control, but that could get a little hard sometimes. Magnus asked her who she was and she grinned, "I’m Makayla, Immortal daughter of Hades. And you can put the sword away. I don't plan on fighting today. And even if I did, you'd be no match for me." Always over confident Makayla never believed that she would lose a battle, not with the powers she had inherited. And even if she wasn't to use her powers she still had her Scythe/ sword. She had a bit of a big ego, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Was it?

((Wait for MacKenzie to post now, don't want to leave her in the dust XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 4th 2010, 5:54 pm

MacKenzie frowned when Makayla admitted that she didn't have any band-aids or random pieces of fabric. "Oh, it's okay. I just figured it'd be better to bleed on a band-aid then on my pants." She shrugged and looked at her ruined jeans. Oh well...they're already gone. She accepted the ambrosia with a smile on her face and thanked her new friend. ((I hope they're friends!!)) Looking around she furrowed her brow when Makayla asked who was there. She didn't feel anyone's presence but decided that a Daughter of Hades, especially an imortal one, would know better than a newly claimed Daughter of Apollo. Hearing a familiar voice she looked around for Magnus. She smiled when he asked if they needed help and opened her mouth to speak but Makayla's voice came out, harsh and firm. Closing her mouth she watched as the two conversed and glanced at her hand every once in a while.

"...I don't plan on fighting today. And even if I did, you'd be no match for me."

MacKenzie smiled and shook her head. She sure is cocky... Giving a small wave at Magnus she stepped between the two demi-gods. "Makayla, he's okay. I don't want to see another fight this week." MacKenzie thought back on the day with Skyler and Link. Shaking her head she sighed. Link. He was going to be a tough problem to fix. Blinking away her thoughts she turned her attention back to Magnus. "Thanks for your offer to help, but Makayla beat you to it. I'll be fine."

((YAY!! Long posty!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 5th 2010, 10:04 am

Magnus hid a childish grin from Makayla and nodded an old way of greeting to Mackenzie.
"Do not worry, i was not here to do battle with kins, and i do not attend to." Magnus black samurai sword turned back into a watch and wrapped itself around his wrist.
Magnus was glad and happy to see that Mackenzie was alright and that Makayla had helped her.
"I thank thee, immortal daughter of Hades," He shot a sharp smile at her, "it would be interesting to do some sparring with you sometimes. An intriguing idea."
Magnus looked back at Mackenzie, "Daughter of Apollo, it is nice to see you again. I believe you will be okay," Magnus looked at Makayla one more time, "with this one watching over you. I'll see you later." Magnus turned away from them and began walking away until he heard something coming from the all around, an errie screech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 5th 2010, 10:41 am

((Really? A monster attack? What monster is it gonna be? XD))

"Makayla, he's okay. I don't want to see another fight this week." MacKenzie said stepping between them. "I wasn't gonna fight him... It wouldn't be a fight anyway. It would be me taking him down faster than he can blink. But whatever." Makayla said frowning. She knew she sounded full of herself, but that was just how she was.

Makayla tried not to burst out laughing when Magnus said that it would be intresting to do some sparring with her sometime. There really wouldn't be much to do, he would probably be out of it within a few seconds. Unless she attempted to control herself, which would make things a heck of a lot more boring, but it would mean she would have something to do. Then as he started to leave she sensed another presence, and a sharp, eerie screech surrounded them. She frowned and crouched down, touching the ground with both hands, ready to summon some Skeletal warriors. "Okay... I take back the put your sword away idea. I suggest getting it back out and finding out what the Hades that was. I'll stay with MacKenzie, if anything comes my way i'll call my dads Skeletal warriors..." She said, a plan forming in her head already. She smiled with anticipation, she was just itching to get into a fight with something that might have a chance of fighting back without dying within the first minute of battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 5th 2010, 12:04 pm

(( the monsters are going to be Harpies. Though they are suppose to take out trespassers, today they have chosen to challenge us children of the GODs, test us. sounds good?))

Magnus backed up closer to the the two girls and whispered to them, "No... don't summon anything... we may not need it." Magnus said as he grabbed both girls by the arm and took them to hide behind a bush tree. Magnus looked around the trees, looking for escape routes and seeing if he can use his environment to help them in this anticipating battle awaiting them. Their were loud flappings in the air, like wings.
Magnus could feel a strong tug in his body, the same feeling as when he punched the dummy in the training arena. He had destroyed the dummy with one punch. He looked back at the two girl, Makayla and MAckenzie.
" I too am excited." Magnus said as he relaxed his rippling muscles. The flapping had stopped. They were near.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 8th 2010, 6:21 am

(( XD Sounds fun XD now we just have to wait for MacKenzie to post XD))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 8th 2010, 3:31 pm

MacKenzie glanced around as there was a screech and then flapping. "I don't mean to be a pain but that doesn't sound like its friendly..." She looked around the trees and then turned to Makayla. "Thanks but I'm not a damsel in distress! I may not have a weapon but I'm a daughter of Apollo, there's got to be something I can do." MacKenzie never did like being treated like she couldn't do anything and she wasn't going to start now. "There's sun over head so I should be fine." Taking a step forward the three demi-gods made a sort of triangle, each able to look off in a different direction. This was going to hopefully give MacKenzie a chance to find exactly what she could do with her new powers.

((Not sure how I feel about this post...Oh well))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 8th 2010, 9:22 pm

Magnus covered Mackenzie and Makayla's blind spot as they did for him; a triangle defense position. The three of them could hear movement in the trees, rustling and branches being cracked.
"Harpies..." Magnus realized as he relaxed his hands, "I'll be bait... get ready." Magnus said and then quickly with blinding speed launched himself into the trees and started skipping on the branches, one by one.
With the noise he was making, the Harpies began screeching and revealed themselves hiding behind the brushes of the leaves in the trees. There were four of them, all with black feathers covering their bodies. They were bald headed with a woman's face, but had pointy noses like a witch. Their arms were wings and their legs were huge like birds , with sharp talons.
Two of the Harpies chased after Magnus, while the other two focused on Makayka and Mackenzie.

((okay, go go go! =p))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 9th 2010, 6:14 am

"I'll be bait... get ready," Magnus said. Makayla was about to interupt saying she'd be better as abit since she was immortal and all but he had already run off. She shook her head back and forth before planting her hands back on the ground and summoning 2 skeletal warriors anyways. She sent one off to help Magnus and made the other stay with her, just in case MacKenzie's powers weren't reliable. She pulled her Scythe out and removed the sword attatchment. Now in one hand she held her Scythe, the oher her sword. "Yo Harpies! Eat Dirt!" She yelled as she charged one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 24
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 9th 2010, 11:52 am

MacKenzie watched as Magnus ran off, taking two of the Harpies with him. "You can't handle two by yourself!" Groaning MacKenzie turned to Makayla just in time to see her pull up two skeletons from the ground. "Now there's something you don't see everyday..." Blinking a few times to clear her head she spun around, sizing up her terrain and trying to find things that she could use for protection or ammunition. Seeing nothing and finding herself face to face with the ugliest thing she had ever seen MacKenzie did the only thing she could. She screamed.

Ducking out of the way as the creature's head shot forward MacKenzie rolled across the ground. Her eyes were wide and her heart was pounding but there was a weird tugging in her gut that she couldn't quite get out. Scanning through thoughts in her mind she tried to think of every experience with her powers that she had. There was that one time with Link... The memory consisted of MacKenzie's anger getting the best of her and she grabbed Link's shirt. When she let go his shirt was singed and the scent of burning fabric filled the air.
Maybe if I can get mad enough I can trigger it again... As the idea hit her, MacKenzie turned to Makayla and Magnus. "I need you guys to piss me off!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 10th 2010, 8:31 pm

Magnus could see the two harpies chasing after him and from the corner of his eyes, two skeletal warriors were chasing behind them.
"thank you Makayla," Magnus whispered, "but i too, am not without power."
The feeling in his gut finally wrenched out to him. He felt a strong warm current flow through his body as it strengthen his reflexes and strength. Magnus jumped against the girth of a tree and launched himself back at the two harpies.
He caught them both by the neck with his rippling biceps and took them to the ground. Magnus had them pinned using only his hands now, coiled around the two Harpies neck
He could feel them scratching and tearing at his flesh, but their talons did not penetrate Magnus skin.
"Return to the darkness..." Magnus whispered as his eyes glowed a dark red color and then the sound of snapping twigs came from the two Harpies.
As the two Harpies vanished, the two skeletal warrior stopped in their tracks and began returning back to their master.
From afar, Magnus heard Mackenzie yell out something, that sounded like, "I need you guys to piss me off!"
Magnus was confused at what she was trying to ask, but gave it a shot as he ran back towards them.
"Mackenzie, you're weak sauce! You can't even defend yourself! Loser!" Magnus yelled convincing. Man she's going to kill me after this... Magnus said to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   

Back to top Go down
 
I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)
» G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!
» Any Reason to use Moga Woods over hunting something?
» James Woods, Class of 2018
» Heritage Woods' Kodiak Klassic Sr. Boys Basketball Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Woods-
Jump to: