Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 11th 2010, 10:25 am

Makayla smirked when MacKenzie said she needed to piss her off. That would be easy. Makayla was good at pissing people off. "Your a pathetiic loser who needs to get a life. Your dad's a crap god and you can't even heal yourself, let alone another person. You need to get a life and some friends." She smiled, just getting warmed up. "Your a damsel in distress and you can't do anything for yourself!" She thought that that would do it, but just in case she started thinking up more insuts that she could use. Insults about her, her family and her godly dad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 23
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 11th 2010, 8:33 pm

Oh no she didn't! MacKenzie turned to Makayla and glared. "WHAT?!" Her whole plan went out the window as Makayla dissed her dad. "That's rich coming from the daughter of a dead guy!" Both Magnus and Makayla had said that she was weak and couldn't do anything for herself. That wasn't true, right? I'm not weak! Her anger was rising and there was a strong tug in her stomach as glow started to consume her. Her hands felt hot again and she couldn't think straight. She balled her fists as anger pulsed through her body.

Remember the plan...

As a voice echoed in her mind she furrowed her brow and nodded. Through clenched teeth MacKenzie spoke to the other campers. "I'd suggest you two duck." As soon as MacKenzie finished her sentence she gave in to the tug and a flash of light expanded from where she stood. As the light died down MacKenzie found herself out of breath and slightly dizzy. Looking around the forest there were scorch marks on multiple trees and a pile of sand on the ground below where the Harpies were flying. With a satisfied smile on her face MacKenzie gave into the exhaustion and fell to the ground.

((hope its okay that i used a big chunk of power...i imagined this as if the sun had appeared in the middle of the forest. tree's may be burning but i figured we could deal with those later...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 12th 2010, 12:39 am

((sounds good.))

Magnus took heed of Mackenzies words and pulled Makayla to the ground with him. He covered Makayla with his body as the hot blaze of light shot off from MAckenzie and blasted the Harpies to dust.
Magnus quickly gave room to Makayla and got up off the ground lending a helping hand to Makayla. Looking around them, he saw the charred parts of the trees and the ashes of where the Harpies were flying.
"Wow... " Magnus was shocked and amazed. MAgnus finally saw Mackenzie on the ground and went to her side, along with Makayla.
"She's a powerful one too..." Magnus said to Makayla.
MAgnus was amazed by both girls, they both had powerful arts, but all he had was brute strength and super reflexes, well for all he knew, that was all he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 12th 2010, 5:53 am

Makayla smirked at MacKenzie's reaction to her dissing her dad. "That's rich coming from the daughter of a dead guy!" She had said. Makayla, looking bored, said, "Bite me." Before been dragged to the ground.

"Im immortal you idiot! I can't die!" She said glaring at Magnus, when she had finally gotten up. He had dragged her to the ground proceeding to cover her. Sure he was trying to stop her from getting blown to bits, but that bit of light couldn't really hurt her all that much. She glanced around for her Skeletal warriors and saw they were still there, but a bit burnt. "Go home." She said to them, watching as they went back through the ground. She wished she could follow, but unfortunately she had promised that she would stay at camp this year. She glanced down at MacKenzie, she looked pretty out of it, and once again she pulled some Ambrosia out of her pocket and held it out to her. "That was pretty cool..." She said, a hint of a smile playing on the corner of her lips. "For someone who didn't even know what her powers were."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 23
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 12th 2010, 1:33 pm

MacKenzie knelt on the ground her palms buried in the dirt. Her breathing was ragged and her eyesight was blurry. Her head felt as if someone had dropped an anvil on it and she was feeling sick. She had had no idea what would happen. And she definitely didn't think that she might burn down the forest. Sighing she tried to catch her breath and get her senses back.

Glancing up she could see two blurry images but couldn't really see what they were. She figured that it was Makayla and Magnus since they weren't trying to kill her so she wasn't too worried. Hearing Makayla's voice she gave a weak smile. "Thanks..." She could see that something was being held out to her but she couldn't tell what it was. Pushing herself to her feet she stumbled a bit and leaned against her new friends. "My head..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 12th 2010, 5:24 pm

When Mackenzie finally came to, Magnus helped Mackenzie on her feet as Makayla offered the ambrosia to her.
"Take it easy." MAgnus said, "sorry about the diss earlier." He apologized to Mackenzie.
"And thank you too Makayla, for sending the skeletal warriors."
When Magnus was sure that Mackenzie can stand on her own again, he gently stepped away from her and stood to face the two girls.
"So what happens now?" Magnus asked, worried that after they go their separate ways, he might not see them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 13th 2010, 7:28 am

"Its Ambrosia..." Makayla said, still holding it out to her. She heard Magnus apologize for the insults that he said, and Makayla smirked. She wasn't going to aplogize. MacKenzie had asked them to do it, and plus she didn't believe in aplogising. Sorry was just a word. It didn't mean anything, it didn't prove anything so it was pointless saying it.

"So what happens now?" Magnus asked them. He sounded kinda worried and Makayla's smirk became more pronounced. "I say we kick back and relax until MacKenzies feeling better. If she's not better in like half an hour I'll shadow travel her back to camp so she can rest up. Then since we're like in the middle of the woods and it'll take forever for you to get back, that is if you don't get eaten, i'll come get you as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 23
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 13th 2010, 12:12 pm

MacKenzie accepted the help from Magnus and shook her head. "Don't apologize. I asked you to do it, just know that if I ever hear you talking about me or my family like that again and I didn't ask you to, you'll end up looking like those harpies." MacKenzie was serious and wanted the two to know it. She knew that Makayla wouldn't be scared but she hoped that she would at least take heed to her word. MacKenzie smiled and took the ambrosia from Makayla. Swallowing slowly MacKenzie closed her eyes and tried to get her breathing under control.

Listening to Makayla talk about relaxation she nodded. "Relaxing sounds good but I don't want you guys to have to sit here. I can make it...I think." She took a small step forward and only stumbled a little. "I can make it...unless you want to sit here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 14th 2010, 2:54 pm

Magnus smiled at the two girls and thought about relaxing.
"Relaxing does sound good right now. Mackenzie how are you feeling?" Magnus said. He looked at Mackenzie, she looked pale from the exhaust of using her powers.
"Arent you tired too Makayla? summoning those skeletal warriors, doesnt it take alot of energy?" MAgnus was worried about the two.
"I'll be right back..." MAgnus said as he went to gather some wood. As he tinkered around for a bit, Magnus finally said, "Ta da! there, i made a sled for you two. Get on and ill drag us as fast as the eyes can see back to camp." MAgnus said smiling childishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 14th 2010, 3:56 pm

Makayla smirked. "Or I can shadow travel us back within like two minutes. It'll be a hell of a lot easier doing that. But staying in the woods for a bit sounds fun. And no, it actually doesn't take all that much energy from me now..." She said. She looked at the sled, which was pretty well made. "But if you want to drag us back then whatever, though I think you’ll like shadow travelling. It can be a bit disorientating at first. Plus I think Mackenzie wouldn’t really be able to take the bumpy sled ride. And how would you drag us back through the brambles and stuff?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 23
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 15th 2010, 1:03 am

MacKenzie shook her head. She didn't really feel right about making Magnus pull her around and she didn't want Makayla shadow travel and use up energy. If they waited for a bit MacKenzie's strength would come back and they could walk and no one would have to use any unneeded energy. "Guys, really it's okay. We can stay..." She didn't want to cause either camper any more trouble. She'd already almost killed them, well Magnus at least. I suppose I can't really kill Makayla...immortal and all. As the thoughts shifted around in her mind she looked at her friends. "It's up to you guys..."

((bleg, short! sorry, muse is GONE))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 15th 2010, 1:12 am

MAgnus smiled and nodded in agreement with Mackenzie.
"Then we should wait for a bit. Is that alright with you Makayla?" He turned a smile at her. Magnus was kinda of sad that he wasnt going to be able to use his sled this day, but maybe next time. He smiled at the sled and leaned it againts a burnt tree.
"Well then, i'm going to sit right here." Magnus drop to the grassy ground and sat down relaxing.
"ARe you going to sit Makayla?" Magnus asked with an innocent stare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 15th 2010, 4:03 pm

"Then we should wait for a bit. Is that alright with you Makayla?" Magnus said. Makayla shrugged her shoulder and said, "Whatever." She wasn't really fussed about it. But it would have been fun to see there reactions to shadow travelling. Even if it did mean they'd get a bit disorientated for a few seconds after. Shadow travelling was like the best thing since ice cream ((*has no idea where she got that from* XD))
"Are you going to sit Makayla?" Magnus' voice cut through her thoughts and she debated it a little before walking to a tree and climbing up to its lower brach, sitting on that like a bench. "Okay...Im sat.. Sooo...hmmm...ermmm..." She said thinking of something to talk about. Other than death. That'd probably bore them. Thinking of nothing she shrugged and pulled her I-pod from her pocket, leaving one ear plug hanging down so she could hear what they were saying and join the conversastion when she wanted to. Thunder by boys like girls came on and she smiled a little. It was one of her favourite songs that she used to listen to, she had almost forgotton she had it on there. She zoned out a little as she listened to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

avatar

Posts : 254
Age : 23
Location : Deep in the Depths of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 15th 2010, 8:29 pm

((I have no idea what to post...Any ideas?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

avatar

Posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : the river styx

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 16th 2010, 8:13 pm

(( boys like girls are cool! imma perofrm 'two is better than one' for my sisters wedding =p))

MAgnus watched as the two girls sat. Makayla on a tree branch, Mackenzie on the grass floor. Magnus waited for bit and then decided to get up quickly.
"Alrighty then guys, theres something i have to do. I'm going to the training arena to think. I'll see you guys later during dinner okay?" Magnus said as he got up and started jogging towards camp again. He knew they would both be alright. He didn't sense any more danger. He looked behind him one more time at the new girl he just met and had fought side by side with; Makayla. Magnus will never forget her. Magnus looked at MAckenzie as he ran and hoped that he would be able to see her again too. Her powers intrigued him, so did Makalya's. ..so many strong people here... looks like i'm going to be just fine. The thoughts ran through his head as he headed to the training arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

avatar

Posts : 278
Age : 23
Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   July 20th 2010, 6:20 am

((MacKenzies post now? And also yeah, Boys like girls are AMAZING XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)   

Back to top Go down
 
I really shouldn't go into the woods unarmed.... (Makayla then open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)
» G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!
» Any Reason to use Moga Woods over hunting something?
» James Woods, Class of 2018
» Heritage Woods' Kodiak Klassic Sr. Boys Basketball Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Woods-
Jump to: