Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 6:59 pm

Theo walked though the woods after sparing with Alex. They were now hunting monsters, he neared one of the clearings. "I havn't seen or heard anything yet, you?" Theo had his bow, a arrow noched but now pulled back yet. He was wearing his colke that helped him to be unseen, it wasn't magic just painted to be the same color as something woodlend. His hood was up covering his face in the shadow of it.

Theo felt like a ranger. Not one of those silly park rangers, a ranger. In greek mythology there were elxent hunters said to be blessed by Apollo himself. They hunted monsters and did the bidding of Zues, they always wore clokes to stay hidden form there enemys. The wind was blwoing onto Theo's face so much it caused the hood to fly down.

When he looked up he gasped. A...a..thing was flying down on almost a mini-todnado. He looked and saw that it was like a monsters, "scater!" It was something he had never seen before, this was very bad. The wind started pounding at the tree, it flet like he was in the mild of a tornado. When the creature landed, Theo pulled his arrow back and let it fly. The arrow came right at him but than took a sudden right and began circiling the thing. Soon the wing died down and the arrow fell to the ground. "Poor half-blood thinking you could hit me with such a flimsey weapon." The voice sounded human but had almost like a smoky sound, with those words the winds started up again only faster.

((Laura said the Anemoi Thuellai could be here but they couldn't be like epicly strong. So not lighting, so just like wond powers cause they are storm spirts.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 7:36 pm

"THEO ARE YOU OK" Alex yelled running over to him. He looked at a ghost. He needed Makayla but today it was ok. Alex ran over to it and grabbied his knife he chanted a word that could easly destroy the Ghosts "SAMMA SAMADHI" when he yelled it it looked like the ghost had a body then he stabbed it but it pushed him back he did get a stab though. Alex got mad and got out his knife and threw it. It saumer saulted like six time before hitting the spirit "Δεν είσαι ήρωας δεν μπορείτε να με σκοτώσει" it said. This was greek and it said You are no hero you cannot kill me. Alex got mad "Ανάθεμά σε"Alex said. It meant you.Damn you. He looked at Theo "Παίρνετε την αριστερή να πάρω τη σωστή" Alex said hoping Theo knew what it meant it meant You get the left i get the right.

((I dont really know greek i just go to a translate website and i copy and paste it.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 9:51 pm

((You could just write greek without using the big fancy letters... Its not that hard if you know how.))

Skyler had followed Theo and Alex into the woods, Wearing dark clothings to blend into the darken night. She tapped the small 'Σ' Button, which was 'S' in Greek, on her Dagger 'Shadow' Appeared in her hands. She tightened her grip on the dark blue leather hilt, and ran her index finger over the Carvings in the celestial bronze blade. Carvings of varies scenes of many different things. She still hated the thing, but it was all she had at the moment. She flicked her hair out of her face, to see better. All of a sudden, Storm spirits appeared. She cursed in Greek, And swung at The first Spirit, The spirit ducked, and swatted her aside. Sky sat up dazed, feeling tingly, like she had been shocked by low volt lightning. She stood up and rubbed her shoulder, where she had been hit. She ducked another blow from the spirit, and Tried to Throw a round house kick, towards his head, but her foot passed right though him. The spirit, wacked her again int he ribs, and Sky was sure she heard a couple crack, She landed a few feet away, Feeling dazed, tired, and in pain. SHe sung her dagger, and the monster dissolved with a scream and puff of dust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 10:27 pm

Alex stopped. He looked at Sky "Sky you ok?" Alex said. He would've walked and helped her when a Hellhound came and hit Alex hit him across the part hey were on. Alex held his rib cage and he started bleeding. "Oh hell no" Alex worried. The Hellhound summoned another one and one went for Theo and Sky. "GUYS WATCH OUT" He yelled. One Hellhound went and clawed Theo well it hoped it did. Then the other went to scratched at Skys stomach.

Alex got mad. Sky and Theo were his friend. "No way" He whispered to himself. This would stake some serious sword fight, Parkour, and Spear throwing. Alex did a matrix wall run on the trees steping from one to the other. He jumped up in the air like 63 ft in the air. Then he threw his gold sword like a spear and the hellhound attacking Sky and and it hit the hellhound making it look like frankenstein. His sword reapeard as a necklace then he gripped it and he killed the other hellhound. "Why is everything intent on killing us." He said.

Alex slid over to Sky and said "You ok?". He helped Skyler up. "You ok Theo." he said. Then a spirit came and tossed him aside like a rag doll. Alex hit a tree and held his rib.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 11:05 pm

((Hey guys the venti at camp cannot use lightning period, not even low volatege. And one monster cannot summon another XD))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 11:06 pm

Skyler Rolled away from the hound and stood up, She still managed to get clawed in the forearm. She managed to Get up any way, Silently, trying to remember, 'Breath in, Breath out. Breath in, Breath out.' Though each time she breathed in, She could feel the broken ribs ache. She groaned and Picked up her dagger, tightening her grip on the hilt, till her knuckles burned white. She touched her claw wound, which was bleeding. She glared at Alex 'Hey Skyler lets go hunt for some spirits in the woods it will be super fun! [b]YEA RIGHT[/i]' She thought to herself. And dodged another attack from the last spirit, she swun her dagger but missed from being so weak now. She tried to strike again, Slashing the spirit in the middle, liek she would slice it in two. She watched it dissolve, and sat down on a large rock, tired, and wiped out.

((Im going to stop after this post and wait for Theo))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 11:08 pm

(SFTDP, sorry Laura I didn't know, And Aren't the woods stocked with monsters, so can't hell hounds just be prowling around? Ok I'll stop spamming now.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 11:09 pm

((They can be prowling around but Alex said that one of them summoned another XP))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 11:10 pm

((Hey said that the hellhound summoned another hellhound.. i think xD ok 'nough spam xD...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 25th 2010, 11:46 pm

(Sorry ignore it well my muse is dead so i'll post later)
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 27th 2010, 7:13 pm

((Enough spam.. Here was the last thing I said))

Skyler Rolled away from the hound and stood up, She still managed to get clawed in the forearm. She managed to Get up any way, Silently, trying to remember, 'Breath in, Breath out. Breath in, Breath out.' Though each time she breathed in, She could feel the broken ribs ache. She groaned and Picked up her dagger, tightening her grip on the hilt, till her knuckles burned white. She touched her claw wound, which was bleeding. She glared at Alex 'Hey Skyler lets go hunt for some spirits in the woods it will be super fun! [b]YEA RIGHT[/i]' She thought to herself. And dodged another attack from the last spirit, she swung her dagger but missed from being so weak now. She tried to strike again, Slashing the spirit in the middle, like she would slice it in two. She watched it dissolve, and sat down on a large rock, tired, and wiped out.

((Im going to stop after this post and wait for Theo))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 27th 2010, 7:37 pm

Theo hidden in the bushes grabbed both his friends and ripped them into the bush. The monsters and spurts not seeing them. He looked to his friends and made a shhhhh mOtion with his hands. He wanted them to stay silent. He pointed to Alex and moved his wrist in a circular motion it meant 'go around them'. He than pointed to Skylar and tapped his head with his pointer and middle finger. That meant 'follow me'. Theo was taking these things down before they could get to the camp. He raised his head slightly just over there cover. He came back down and pointed in six different directions -his hand thumb up and looking like paper in rock paper sisors- all around each other. There were six of them out there, with a few more coming down slowly. He than pointed to Alex and thump his chest -without making a sound- and than rolled his wrist. It mean 'wait for my signal'. Theo had brushed up on war codes tacktics, signs ect...ect...

He than raised his hand fingers spread our. Clenching them it meant 'move out'. Theo slept got up and made his way across to a better location. He knew Skylar had a knife, that was the reason he wanted her with him. When he was shooting they would come his way, but this way skylar would be there beating them down. When he got into a good position he waited five minutes for alex to get ready. Looking to Skylar he nodded. Slowly he stood up and shot off an arrow hitting a storm monster in the cheadt making it explode into golden dust. He kept firing off arrows hoping the two would get that they ere supposed to be going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 27th 2010, 8:01 pm

Skyler only caught half of What Theo had told them, But she tapped her bracelet twice and her Dagger formed into her hand. She Followed behind Theo, although still in great amount of pain, She went quietly behind him, Focused on Breathing in, Breathing out, and Kill the Monsters. After Theo had shot a couple spirits. Skyler pointed her dagger at The Hell hounds, Slashing through a couple, before turning to the Spirits.

((Sorry.. its so short. No muse today haha))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 28th 2010, 2:43 am

Alex knew what Theo was doin. Alex climed the tree and flung himself over around them keeping his guard on. He looked at the Theo. He made a hand sign that meant 'on my signal we all attack'. Alex walked around and one turned around were Alex jumped on a tree just in time. He walked backward and stopped waiting for Theo to get the signal he had just sent about the one about on my signal.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   June 28th 2010, 2:39 pm

Theo fired at the monsters getting close to Skylar "covering fire!" He than pulled his lighter out of his back poker and lit the tip of his arrow. He aimed arcking it alot he fired it, it flew to where Alex should have been hiding. He went back to firing at the monsters. Now the monsters backs were turned from Alex. Theo was glad that his plan had worked, now Alex could come up from behind. He looked at Skylar who was attacking the he'll hounds, "leave them go for the spirts!!" Theo had a gash down his left forarmbut besides that he was fine. When the monsters figured out that the person who was killing there friends was in the bushes they charged. Theo dropped his bow and pulled out us trident pushing a button that made it grow to six feet. He slashed stands and swung at the monsters. Making short work of them he picked up his bow and provided covering fire for the two. "Covering fire!!!" he made sure he two knew that they were being protected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Anemoi Thuellai equal not good! ((Alex and Sklyer)) ((Pm to join and PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1