Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 12:49 am

MacKenzie leaned against the table in the Armory. Skyler had agreed to help with MacKenzie's lack-of-weapon problem. Sighing she looked around the room and ran a finger down one of the swords that was lying on the table. She smiled and brought her hand to her cheek.

"Make me proud."

Those were the words her father had left her with. Biting her lip she folded her arms and leaned against the table again. Thanks dad... Making an Olympian proud is easy. No pressure... She glanced up, hearing a noise and hoped it was Skyler. She hadn't been waiting that long but she was still anxious to finally get a weapon, or get closer to getting a weapon, and was really glad that Skyler had offered.

((poop...that's how I feel about this post...at least parts of this post...Sorry if I didn't give you much to work with...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 10:31 pm

((I love your new siggy haha!))

Skyler walked into the Armory, and Saw Mackenzie over by a table of weapons, She wondered how hard this would be, considering she was defiantly not a hephy kid. 'Oh well' She thought to herself. Kenzie kind of looked anxious, and impatient. Skyler walked over to her. "Sorry im sorta late. So lets talk weapon's what kind? What kind of look do you want? All the details." She said quickly. Looking around ads he spoke, picking up a few things here and there, She examined a dagger before setting it back down.

(Sorry its so short.. my muse is dead.. dead dead dead shh its not dead its just.. sleeping xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 10:38 pm

((Haha, your fine...my muse is on vacation!))

MacKenzie looked up as Skyler walked in. Smiling she walked closer to the girl and motioned to everything around her. "This is amazing! Thank you so much for agreeing to help me!" As Skyler apologized for being late MacKenzie shook her head. "Don't even worry about it! I'm just excited is all." Biting her lip and thinking for a moment MacKenzie shrugged. "I don't know...I kind of want a sword but then I feel like I should have arrows because I'm a daughter of Apollo. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 10:52 pm

"Well In my opinion Bow and arrows are easier to make, Though I don't honestly know how to do all that transforming stuff.. so Yea.." She laughed. "I'd try it, but I honeslty don't want something exploding, or setting on fire today." She laughed, and absent minded Let her hand fly up to touch her silver necklace with the heart shaped pendant, and a little arrow going the the heart, Her finger ran over the pendant. Just thinking about Arrows, made her want so badly to finally use a love arrow for the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 11:03 pm

"Bow and arrow it is then!" In all honesty she had decided that she would probably need a bow before she needed a sword but she wanted to give Skyler options in case something was easier. Good thing too... Shrugging, MacKenzie placed a hand on Skyler's arm. "Transforming stuff? That's okay. I don't really need that kind of stuff. I just figure I should get a weapon if I'm going to be in the woods more. And I'm sure I will."

((BLEHAGH))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 11:12 pm

Skyler laughed, "Alright. So lets see." She began fumbling around with a few things, Carved some wood, found some good things to make The bow with, some paint Et cetera Et cetera. She need a bow to look at, so she could get the shape right, So she decided to look at her pwn, She pushed the little arrow button on her necklace, and her Bow formed in her hand, she lay it on the table to look at while she worked. After what seemed forever, Skyler had most of the bow done, and quite a few arrows done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 11:39 pm

MacKenzie watched in amazement as Skyler got to work. She looked so at home with a tool in her hand but still a little out of place. MacKenzie's mouth gaped open as Skyler's necklace changed into a large bow. "Wow, that's...wow." She shook her head and continued to watch Skyler work all the while staying out of Skyler's way. Biting her lip she got more and more excited about her new bow.

((sorry its slightly bleg..))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 27th 2010, 11:47 pm

Skyler examined her own bow once before rattling with KEnzies once more. "Done.. I think." She laughed and Showed Mackenzie the bow, It was painted gold and orange, with little carving on the wooden part (the gold and orange painted part) Carvings of the sun, and arrows, music and a bunch of Apollo stuff, just like hers had Eros stuff. She also had a bunch of Arrows, which she handed her as well. "My Bow? Thanks." She said referring to Kenzie's "Wow's' "It was a gift. From Theo. Well Alex said it was. and my dad gave me abunch of Love arrows to go with it." She rolled her eyes, but laughed any way. She ran her finger of the black wood and the little silver carvings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 28th 2010, 1:30 am

MacKenzie took the bow in her hands and smiled. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Looking up as Skyler handed her some arrows her smile grew. "I...I don't know what to say." Running her fingers over the carvings she shook her head in awe. "Thank you so much!" Taking a quiver off of the table she placed the arrows inside and strapped them to her back. One step closer to the pride of my father...I'll make him proud. Just wait. She gripped the bow tighter and looked again at Skyler. "Did I mention a thank you?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 28th 2010, 2:08 am

Skyler smiled, "Eh Once or twice. Your welcome. Thats the first one i've ever made." She giggled. "Looks great!" She commented,and smiled, "Just dont bring it to me if you break it." She laughed and gave her friend a one armed hug, "You might wanna go try it out, and shoot some stuff for me." She laughed again.and let her own Bow go back to her necklace form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 28th 2010, 11:40 am

MacKenzie couldn't believe that she was really holding her own bow.

"That's the first one I've ever made."

MacKenzie bit her lip and stared at the polished wood. It's beautiful. "I wouldn't even think of breaking it! Though I might come back for arrows..." She smiled and returned the hug. "Shoot some stuff for you? What kind of stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 28th 2010, 9:05 pm

Magnus walked into the armory of camp halfblood. He was new here, he didnt know anyone except for Laura Arai, she helped through alot of paper work. The armory was interesting, many weapons and armor as well as bottles filled with a weird liquid were stacked in rows.
"Hmm... prank arrows..prank arrows.." He said as he was looking through the aile of weapons.
"Swords too... where are the swords... hmm.." Magnus felt sort of lost. , "Oh wait..i don't even have money?" MAgnus sighed and began walking towards the exit door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 28th 2010, 9:11 pm

MacKenzie looked up from her newly acclaimed bow and watched a boy look at different tables and shelves. Glancing at Skyler she shrugged and walked towards the boy. "Can I help you find anything?" She heard him muttering something earlier but couldn't hear what he said. Taking in his appearance she gave a half smile. He was obviously older, A definite plus..., and walked around like he had no idea what he was doing, Probably a newbie. Holding her hand out to him she gave a warm smile. "I'm MacKenzie. Daughter of Apollo. And this," MacKenzie motioned to Skyler, "is my friend Skyler."
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 28th 2010, 9:12 pm

((XP Well your character actually doesn't know Laura because the two characters have never actually met. You and I have PMed, but our characters have never met XD))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 28th 2010, 9:14 pm

((Haha, just go with it Laura...Who knows maybe it'll work in your favor...))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 4:59 am

((haha sorry again))
Magnus turned around to see a cute girl with long blonde hair talking to him.
"Can I help you find anything?" She said to him, "I'm MacKenzie. Daughter of Apollo. And this," MacKenzie motioned to Skyler, "is my friend Skyler."
Magnus locked eyes with the two girls standing before him, he smiled gently.
"Hello there, i'm Magnus... i don't know whose child i belong to. And yes, im looking for prank arrows..i got a good hint that they were excellent for pranks..i was just.." He cut himself off realizing he was talking a bit too much.
"Prank arrows please?" He said one more time looking down at his shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 10:38 am

Skyler smiled, "Nice to meet you. That's My specialty. Arrows! Arrows! Arrows! Of all kinds, What kind of prank arrrwos would you like?" Sky asked, "Half the ones I make, are rando, and only I know about them.. well and Kenzie to." She laughed. "Sorry, anyways, I'll get to work?" She said, and began to put togetehr the usual prank arrows, she makes for herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 1:01 pm

Magnus was astonished that such a young girl was responsible for making the prank arrows.
"Um, i'd like a type of arrow that explodes when it comees into contact with its target...i was wondering if you can make it explode a red chilli powder kinda smoke?" Magnus asked the girl; Skyler shyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 1:07 pm

((Remember 100 words for every roleplay post!!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 1:10 pm

Skyler grinned devously, "Hmm Laughing gas explosion, smoke explosion, paint explosion, wind explosion, Fire explosion, I have a couple, that work like a punch, a good blow, SHarp ones, dull ones, trip wire ones, name it I have it." She laughed and showed him a varity of her exploding arrows, those happened to be her favorite."Personaly I like the Laughing gas one, and the smoke, the work the best, but come with consiquenses, and rules. The rest are free use arrows. I'f none of these appeal to you i have tones more ideas." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 11:01 pm

((100 words haha okie!))
Magnus was amazed once again.
"Hmm..i was also wondering, what kind of money do you take? And also, do you also make blades and swords?" Magnus asked with a big smile.
He studied the beautiful blonde carefully, she was something he could only imagine from something of a movie.
Magnus walked to the cabinet that had bottles of liquid contain in them and asked, "What are these for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 11:14 pm

Skyler shook her head, "Drachma's not money. and it depends on the arrow, and No i don't make blades, That would only be the work of a hephy kid. I'm sorry, but my specialty is archery., like Apollo. She ran her fingers over the arrows, and picked up a good couple of laughing gas ones, fire ones, wind ones, and a few smoke and paint ones, She would need these soon, she put them in her own quiver, next to her love arrows. "So make your pick, and name your price, And I'll see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 29th 2010, 11:29 pm

Magnus thought about the american money he had in his wallet, they were going to be unuseful here.
"How i earn drachmas?" MAgnus asked Skyler who had inserted a few arrows into her quiver. It seem like she was getting ready for something.
"Is everything okay? You look as if you're getting ready for battle?" Magnus asked Skyler once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 30th 2010, 12:15 am

MacKenzie watched the two campers with a shocked look on her face. Skyler! This was totally not cool, MacKenzie had introduced them, MacKenzie had brought up trick arrows, and MacKenzie was going to finish the introduction! ((Jealous much, Kenz?)) Taking a deep breath she pushed all thoughts of jealousy out of her mind. She didn't even know this kid and she was already territorial? Shaking her head she gave Skyler a small glare and walked to the counter. "Apollo kids are the best at archery. That would be me." MacKenzie smiled and looked towards Skyler. Hahaha, thats right Sky...I just dissed your archery skills! Hearing Magnus' question on Drachmas she turned to answer the question. "You earn drachmas by helping around camp. Visiting the different places, meeting people, stuff like that."

((Bloop....bloop....Agh!!))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 30th 2010, 9:26 am

((Yea, Jealous much Kenz? xD your being meannn to meee ): xD Joking))

Skyler couldn't help but laugh at Mackenzie's sudden glare towards her, and the way she tried to answer everything Magnus asked, "Yup thats right, Mackenzie's the best at archery, I'll gladly take second place." She said and pat Kenzie's shoulder. "Right?" SHe said and rolled her eyes. "And No, Not battle, I just like to have a full quiver of trick arrows..just to be ready." SHe said clearing things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   

Back to top Go down

New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: Armory-
Jump to: