Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   June 30th 2010, 9:35 pm

Magnus looked at the girl Mackenzie who was telling him about earning drachmas. Magnus smiled at her and nodded politely, "Thank you. So a daughter of Apollo is amongst me? i am very honored."
He turned to look at Skylar who looked secretly bothered, "Hm.. the best at archery is Apollos children? I've never really been a "BEST" at anything, but is it okay if i learn from a second best such as yourself Skylar? No offense to you, daughter of Apollo." Magnus said with no disresepect, and smiled a kiddish smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   July 1st 2010, 5:22 am

Nodding, MacKenzie agreed with Skyler. She wasn't good at many things and liked being the best at something. He's honored? It's an honor to be with me? MacKenzie beamed. No one had said something like that to her before. Her smile soon faded as Magnus asked for Skyler to teach him archery. Furrowing her brow she shrugged off the slight hurt she was feeling. Giving a reassuring smile she looked at Magnus. "None taken. She's good, you'll learn a lot."

((Don't like this post...its 3am so it might not make sense...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   July 1st 2010, 10:49 am

Skyler shook her head, "Uhmmm How about some other time Magnus, Mackenzie should really help you, she's better than I am, and.. I uh have some more things to do Sorry." She said and Winked at kenzie. "Trust me she's far better." Sky said and smiled apologetically. She began to wonder Eeewww if this kid likes me, boy am I in big time trouble. I already have enough of those. She shook her head. "Good luck Kenz." She said and Pat her shoulder. "I gotta go, Catch you around later?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   July 1st 2010, 11:55 am

MAgnus nodded and was disapointed, for he was nervous to learn from a top archer, he turned to Mackenzie, "then... would you like to teach me archery?" Magnus hid his hands in his pockets, "I mean, if you don't mind that is? I promise i won't be a bore on you." Magnus smiled at Mackenzie thinking that she would help him.
Magnus has had training in many weapons such as; spears, bow staff, swords, blades, and guns, but never archery. He's seen many professional archers in the human world compete in tournaments and thought it would be intersting and useful to learn if he ever went deer hunting.
Magnus hoped that Mackenzie, daughter of Apollo would help him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   July 1st 2010, 4:23 pm

Magnus backed away slowly at the two friends talking to each other and headed to where the sword section was. There were many powerful looking swords standing next to each other, some hung on the walls, other in a giant basket. Magnus looked and examined each sword carefully. Each sword had their own unique crafts to them, but of all the swords only one stood out to him. It was burried by a bunch of other swords. Magnus moved the other unappealing swords out of the way until he found the one which was attracting him.
Its handle covered in a black fabric stuck out like a nail, MAgnus reached for it and took it out.The blade was 28 1/2 inches long with black waves designed on it. It had a a black hand guard that was design beautifully with titanium steel. It weighted about 2.5 lbs. The sword felt well balanced in his hands, it was light and comfortable. The blade look different from the rest, it did not look like a Greek sword, but more of an asian look, Japanese. It was a samurai sword.
The metal to make the blade was different as well, what kind of metal was it? Magus thought. On the side of the basket where he found the sword, there was a black sheith leaning againts it. Magnus picked it up and tested to see if it would fit the black sword. It was a perfect match.
The sword in the shieth began making a weird bright glow, almost blinding Magnus, and when he opened his eyes, the sword had become a watch and had attached itself onto magnus right wrist.
Magnus looked at SKylar and Mackenzie confused, "What does this mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   July 1st 2010, 4:48 pm

Magnus walked around looking for some more weapons he can use, he found a bunch of throwing knives laying in their own pile on the shelves. He grabbed a dagger holster and wrapped it around his waist and took a dozen throwing knives and placed them in the slots.
"Thanks you two, i'm heading to the woods. Thanx" Magnus smiled kiddishly and left the Armory and headed to the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   July 1st 2010, 6:27 pm

((Just for future knowledge, you can't post more than once in a row...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   July 1st 2010, 6:57 pm

(( =p haha sorry, now i know. thanx))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)   

Back to top Go down

New Friends and New Weapons (Open after Skyler)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2