Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))   June 27th 2010, 3:57 am

Hannah was sat on the steps of the big house. She hadn’t even been to the big house but it hadn’t crossed her mind. She always liked to explore new places, especially camp. The big house was baby blue with a weather vane on top. It looked like it had four floors but she wasn’t sure. Hannah was sat on the porch of the big house with her IPod ear phones in. The song that was playing was ‘your love is my drug by Ke$ha’. It was Hannah’s favourite song at that time. Hannah had a can of coke in her shoulder bag. She got it out and popped it open. Taking a sip from it, she looked at her ring. It was a gift from her boyfriend, Alex. It had three gems on it. One silver, one, gold and the other bronze. Hannah touched the gold gem and it transformed into a celestial bronze sword. Hannah touched the hilt and it became a ring again. Exploring the rings power, Hannah touched the silver gem. It transformed into a dagger, smooth and sharp. Touching the hilt again, it turned back into its original state. One last time she touched the bronze gem. This gem turned into a bow with unlimited arrows. It was nice of Alex to make this for her.

Hannah hadn’t had any experience with these types of weapons but she knew she would soon get used to it. She kept her watch in her shoulder back. Her watch was also made by Alex and it changed into a shield when activated. It was a pretty shield at that. Hannah closed her eyes and soon realised she was asleep. About twenty minutes later, Hannah was woken by a shadow of someone standing over her. “Hey who’s there?”

((hows that for a first post?))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))   June 27th 2010, 7:49 pm

Skyler was sitting on the back porch of the Big house, making little sketches in her notebook, One foot crossed under the other, and one foot Hung off the porch. She sighed and swiped her blond hair form her blue eyes, She had recently been drawing little sketches for weapon designs, and such, but ended up drawing sketches of her big time crush.. Who IS a secret. Sorry. She laughed at herself. Sky looked over and saw another girl who looked almost asleep, listening to her ipod. She closed her notebook, and set it down beside her, with her pencil on top of it. Sky stood up and walked over to the girl, She looked awake, but Sky wasn't sure. "Hey, who's there "Uhmm, Hello, I'm Skyler Harley. .... Daughter of Eros." Skyler hated the whole title thing, it was as if the claimed were rubbing it in the unclaimed face. [i]'I am claimed and your not ha ha ha ha Too bad for you[/i' Thats what it sounded like to her. But she decided she could get used to finally being able to say her own title. "And You are?"

((SOrry its kinda short. My muse is sleepy xD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))   June 28th 2010, 11:42 am

Hannah looked at the character that had approached her. She had to put her hand over her eyes to get a good look at the girl. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, perfect combination. She introduced herself as Skyler Harley, daughter of Eros. It annoyed Hannah a bit with everyone being claimed and all but Hannah knew that she would have to wait her turn, it would come soon she had to be patient. Hannah smiled and stretched out her hand for a hand shake. “Hello Skyler, I’m Hannah McDaniels, Unclaimed at the moment.” Hannah thought about Eros minor god of love. Wasn’t he the one with the arrows? Hannah thought and realised that was Cupid. But when she thought about it, Cupid and Eros was the same person. Hannah giggled to herself and smiled some more at Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))   July 1st 2010, 12:46 pm

Skyler nodded, "Cool, Nice to Meet you Hannah." Sky smiled. "So what are you doing, here at the big house?" She asked, trying to start up conversation. She tried to ignore the laughing Hannah did, after Skyler had said she was daughter of Eros. Cupid yea yea. She rolled her eyes. She got teased all the times Cupid. Diaper god. blah blah blah tell me something I don't know she thought to herself.

((sorry its so short. By the way, I typed in Demigodshome.formations.com/ And it didn't work is that right or did I Spell something wrong?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))   July 1st 2010, 1:04 pm

((It is actually http://demigodshome.forumsmotions.com/ there's the url ;P))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))   July 1st 2010, 1:12 pm

Skyler asked what Hannah was doing at the big house. Hannah honestly didn’t know she happened to wander over to this big blue house. It was very tall and had about four levels. Hannah smiled at the weather vane on top of the house as it spun in circles. It looked pretty cool from this point of view, it looked at an eagle but she couldn’t really see it. Hannah watched Skyler roll her eyes, it was properly because Hannah giggled at her dad but she didn’t mean to take the Mick. “Well I don’t know, I wandered over to this big blue house. It stood out to me, you know? Well what brings you to the big house then Sky? If you don’t mind me calling you Sky.”

((Thanks Laura! I couldn't be bothered to check really...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))   

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Big blue house... ((open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1