Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting up with friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Meeting up with friends   June 27th 2010, 8:43 pm

Theo glaring at the big house. It was the home of Mr.D, a god. One that held more reinment that most. Theo hated that god more than he hated all the rest. Watching the big house. Theo saw a figure moving around over there. It was to skinny to be mr. D. Theo thought CHIRON! The one immortal theo didn't hate. When he got up there he saw that it was only Skyler. "Oh hey" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 27th 2010, 8:54 pm

Skyler was sitting on the back porch of the big house, one leg crossed under the other, The other leg hanging of the porch side, She was drawing little sketches in her notebook, Most of which included new weapon designs, and arrows designs. "Oh, hey" Someone said behind her. Sky looked up. "Oh, Hey Theo." She smiled, and closed her notebook, setting it down beside her, her pencil on top of it. She touched her necklace that was around her neck the little, Silver heart pendant with the arrow through it. She stood up, "By the way, Thanks for the Gift." She said. "Its really cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 27th 2010, 9:20 pm

Alex walked by. And heard Skyler say thanks. He hit himself in the head. I knew this would happen oh crap he thought. He had to stop it. Alex turned around and got in his Black Demigod-Boy costume. He threw a knife at them making it missing on pourpse. Then he quickly got out of his costume and hid it in a bush. He walked back. "you guys lets go get the punk" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 27th 2010, 10:00 pm

Theo looked at skyler. "Hey is evreything alright? I haven't seen you at the Hermes cabin lately." Theo was concerned he wondered if something had happened. She than said she liked the gift, Theo gave her a weird look. Looking behind him he made sure she was talking to him. "I'm sorry. But what gift?" Theo's memmory was really bad. "I don't see anyone here, who were you thanking?" That was when a knife went by them. Theo saw the kid run off, angryily pulling the knife out of the big house wall he said, "you jerk what are you doing?!?!" The boy ran off, but than Alex ran up yelling they should get him. Theo shook his head, "I can't run." Theo was wereing a buttoned short sleeve blue plaid shirt. He also had blue Jean shorts. "Guys I'm lucky to be walking..... The harpys stole elizabeths sword and..... ran it into by back. It hurts to walk so running is out of the question."

Last edited by Theo Ashford on June 27th 2010, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 27th 2010, 10:04 pm

((Um you cant swear unless you put PG-13 in your thread name))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 27th 2010, 10:06 pm

((my bad I forgot about that))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 27th 2010, 10:23 pm

Theo had Asked Sky why she wasn't in the Hermes cabin any more. "You didn't know? ..My father claimed me last night." She mumbled, Not all to excited about it right now, before she had time to explain about the whole gift situation, Alex came running by, and Theo said he had gotten stabbed with a knife. "Oh my gods, Are you OK?" She asked Theo. Before looking at Alex, then Back to Theo. "Wait. Alex said you gave me this." She touched her little necklace, and pushed the arrow, it transformed into her black and silver bow, with little carvings along the side. She let it go back to its necklace form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 1:39 pm

((Lets pretend someone framed Alex cuz that was my plan))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 2:09 pm

((Wait What..? Im so confused. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 2:17 pm

((I'm confused too and I'm just stalking...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 2:43 pm

((Alright so Alex is some sort of Demigod Hero nerdy but pretend it wasnt him throwing the knife it was someone framing him in his costume))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 3:01 pm

((Uh ok.. Just post! post in Ic now...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 3:14 pm

((One sec i got no muse))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 3:40 pm

Link hid by a tree with MacKenzie. He is the one who threw the knife. Link grabbed his knife and got ready for an ambush. "You Ready MacKenzie" this time he was gonna send Alex, Theo, and Skyler down to the bowels of Tartarus.

He walked back and climed a tree. He gave a signal to MacKenzie to strike.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 4:05 pm

Skyler was so confused, She Closed her eyes and sighed, When she opened her eyes she was glaring at Alex. "Ok, I want the truth, And I want it now. " She said calm, but serious. "Tell me whats really happening, Now" She said. Skyler swiped her hair from her eyes, And continued to glare at Alex, She looked up at Theo."Did you know about any of this?" She asked, frowning, but very calm. Refusing to blow her top, and get mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 4:09 pm

MacKenzie pulled an arrow from the quiver on her back. She'd gotten together with Skyler a few days ago and they'd come up with a few trick arrows, one of which exploded on impact and covered it's victims in paint. Too bad Sky didn't know that the tricks were for her. Stringing her bow she aimed at the ground in front of the three demi-gods standing on the steps of the Big House. Biting her lip she sighed and let go. The arrow flew through the air and landed with a flash of blue on the ground. Looking from her place in the bushes she smiled at the shocked looks on the other kids faces. Looking up at Link she watched for another signal, something to go with. A plan. A smile. Anything.

((Bloop...Sorry if you were wearing your favorite shirt!))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 4:45 pm

((Mackenize How could you! I can't believe you! Ugh! xD Wink Im not going to post till either of the three boys do first..))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 4:47 pm

((Muwahahahahahaha!! I is pure EVIL!! Bahaha!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 6:11 pm

Link gave the signal as a finger snap and attacked all Ninja style he went right for Alex and Skyler. He got between them and did a double kick and missing them just an inch. He walked forward and waited for MacKenzie

"Sorry I have to do this guys. But like everyone I need my revenge." he yelled. And looked over at Theo "Oh am going to Enjoy this" he smiled and walked over to Theo "MacKenzie you get those boozos" he said pointing at Alex and Skyler "While I get this one" he looked over at Theo.

Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:11 pm

Skyler looked over at MacKenzie in grinned. "Oh now Im a bozo." She walked over next to MacKenzie. "Nice arrows." She winked and laughed. "I swear this camp is filled with a bunch of losers." She muttered to Kenzie, and rolled her eyes. Link threatened, To fight Sky , Alex, and Theo. "Gosh what is wrong with you?" She asked. "Fighting everybody." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:19 pm

((Im geussing Skyler dosent know that MacKenzie is on Links side.))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:22 pm

((-Cough- -Cough- Im not supposed to say this but .. Uhh Pm me real quick xD I can't say it here xD -cough- -cough-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:26 pm

((Yes. I'm on LINK'S side. Total! You guys are jerks! >Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:28 pm

((RIIIGHT xD Love ya too kensie xD -rolls eyes-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:31 pm

"No I'm not okay. The sword Had hit by spine, with the help of the apollo kids I'm able to walk. But I won't be able to fight at all." Theo sighed, guys female acrhcer there and a boy over here. There going to attack, I'm sory but I can't help." Theo cursed himself, right now he was a liability! When the arrow was launched Theo threw himself to the side of the big house he was unhit. He got up and sat down on a chair, "amusing at the most." A kid jumped up and came after Theo. "A boy attacking an unarmed and ingured man who has to struggle to stand up. Very brave of you I must say."

((how is theo a jerk he hasn't even met those two))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next