Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting up with friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:32 pm

((Alright Kenzie let us know your on his side on a post and also PM Link Kenzie he want you too))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:34 pm

MacKenzie crawled out from behind the bushes and gripped her bow tightly. "Hey hey, don't tell me which bozo's I get!" Frowning she folded her arms and looked at the demi-gods dripping in paint. "Though you guys do look ridiculous." She smirked and shook her head. "Alex, blue is definitely NOT your color." MacKenzie watched as Skyler walked over to her.

"Nice arrows."

"Thanks, you know they turned out a lot better than expected." Shrugging she motioned towards Link. "But now I have to torment you so...Alex, Skyler and Theo: A friend of mine you must repay, a curse of rhymes that last all day."

((FYI sorry guys you really do have to speak in rhymes. Ran it by Laura and everything...Be creative!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:37 pm

"Hey not my fault" Link said. "First let me let you in on something. Skyler and Alex were plainng on shooting me with a love arrow and making me fall in love with Skyler ad Skyler would do that to make you Jealous." Link told Theo.

Links next move was a kick to Theos face to break his nose. "Good job MacKenzie."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:39 pm

Skyler ran over to Theo, and Link. "Gosh you jerk!" She yelled at Link. "Are you OK?" She asked Theo. She took her bow out, and grabbed an arrow out of the quiver on her back, Not bothering use her dagger at the moment. She looked Mackenzie straight in the eye, as if to let her know 'MOVE', and Shot a smoke arrow in her direction, making it look like it hit her. She reached back to pull out another arrow, but Kenzie had put a rhyme curse on them. 'Kenzie.. I thought you were my friend.' She thought sarcastically. And kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:49 pm

((Skyler you have to rhyme! I want you guys to talk! Its more fun that way...))

MacKenzie ran towards Link. "Hey! I said we were going to get even not hurt anyone! That was uncalled for!" An arrow flew towards MacKenzie and she tried to move but it grazed her arm. Wincing she glared at the kids around her. This wasn't what she wanted. She just wanted to pull pranks, have fun, and hear some rhymes but none of that was happening. Holding her hand to her injured arm she walked towards Link. "Link, we need to talk about our 'game plan'."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 7:56 pm

((Skyler didn't use any kind of arrow that would hurt you kenzie, it was a smoke arrow, that landed like a foot or so away xD and ok fine I will. I'll post after one of the boys do xD))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 8:15 pm

((I'm going to go with the idea that I'm injured...Just go with it.(It'll make me feel less stupid...) Besides all arrows have the point on them they just explode when they hit the ground.))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 8:44 pm

((Anyone going to post/ We have enough spam in here.. Just post please some one!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 9:22 pm

Theo looked at the boy, "ya right. My friends wouldn't do that!" He than felt the Apollo girl lay a curse. Knowing what the buy was about to do he only said, "if the kick will help the wound to your pride. Than I shall lay my arms aside." Theo knew that pride was importain to many people, and if ths kid wanted revenge than so be it. He knew what was going to happen. Looking to his friends he said, "sorry to leave you so, but I can't stand a blow. So off go." It was very cripitic and he wished he could say it better but because of he stupid rhumeing this he couldn't. Theo saw the kid bring up us foot, evrey inch of his body screaming to move. He stood there as the blow came. The hit made him fall back, a cracking sound came from his back. He fell o to the steps of the big house unconsis. The force of the kick had traveled though his body onto his back. The shock throwing him into unconcusness.

((Okay so theo is out of the thread for a bit.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 9:46 pm

((Ouch.. Im not good at rhyming xD))

Skyler Pulled an arrow out of her quiver at random, aimed at Link, and got ready to strike, But as it whizzed by she realized what she had done. "Oh no! That can't be so!" She grumbled, she hated rhyming. She watched the red arrow whiz by in shame. She glanced over at Mackenzie. She glanced around at the mess, A few of her arrows where scattered on the ground, Alex and Link were both kill crazy, And Theo was laying on the ground, looking half dead. "Well, Well, I guess I'm officially in Hell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 28th 2010, 10:04 pm

((Theo, Skyler, thank you for speaking. Even if you had to talk in silly rhymes. Very Happy))

Post coming...
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:06 am

Next thing Alex knew he was blue. Alex walked over and saw Link kick Theo in the face. Now that set Alex's andger off. "I really hate to do this Link" he said putting his elbow up and then rhymed "But when am done with you your nose will be pink" he said going his elbow to Links nose to break it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:16 am

Skyler lowered her bow. She desperately hope she would not be the first girl Link looked oat in the next minute. "My Arrow! A Love one too!! Wasted on YOU!, "She pointed at Link, furious. "This is all because of you! I'll get you back, both you two!" She said and pointed at Mackenzie too, Mostly because of the rhyming thing. Things where going all wrong, All wrong, going straight down hill. She looked over at Theo, who seemed to be paling. She looked around, to find some ambrosia and Nectar. But, then she remembered Kenzie was a daughter of Apollo. "Help him! Don''t just stand there, How can you bear? You Daughter of Apollo, Help, Your healing powers, can help! Before I yelp." She pleaded, in a rhyming way.

((WHAT A LAME RHYME xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:19 am

Link barley knew what was happening. Then his nose just got broken. Link got up "DO THAT AGAIN" he yelled at Alex pushing him back "DO THAT AGAIN" he kept on yelling "YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE" he said pushing him again.

He walked forward "I would do that to you!" he exclaimed. Then saw that he was hurting everyone and MacKenzie getting freaked. "Oh and Theo all that stuff is true. Skyler was planning on using a arrow on me so she could have me fall in love with her to make you Jealous." he said having a flashback thats went he started his dark stage.

He saw Sky. He ran towards her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:25 am

Alex saw Link pushing him and Alex didnt do anything unless his friends got hurt. Link just kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Then Looked a theo and link said "Oh and Theo all that stuff is true. Skyler was planning on using a arrow on me so she could have me fall in love with her to make you Jealous." . Alex laughed "Oh your so funny I would nver do that to Theo" Alex laughed and lied.

Then Link just ran toward Sky. Alex tackled him before he tackled her. Then he got on him and punched him in the face holding his arms and saying "What I wrong with you."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:27 am

Sky stomped her foot, "No No No! This was not supposed to happen! And It's all because of You! This was not supposed to happen! Oh what am I going to do!" Skyler said mad, but i just didn't sound as threatening in a rhyme. Sky ducked behind Kenzie. "I Hope your happy. Because I certainly am not. I will get you! I'll get you with everything I've got!" She said, but not truly meaning the last part. She wished she could stop rhyming all ready, She had a lot she needed to say, things that had nothing to rhyme it with. And not all of it was good, actually none of it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:42 am

Link was tackled. He got his arms locked. "LET go LET GO" he said struggling. "Stop it!". He then kept on strugling. He wondered why he had brought Kenzie into this.

He then go a gripp of his of his his knife nad manngaged to get loose. He slashed his knife at Alex's face and stabbed at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:49 am

((Ok.. ewww Bloood.. -shudders- I have this thing with blood -shudders- Can we keep the violence to PG please? Thank you. I'll post after either Kenzie or Alex))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:52 am

Alex saw that Link kept on struggling and just held on to him. He just kept holding him. And holding him and holding him.

Then he got cut in the face and stabbed in the stomach. He got on the ground "AHH" he yelled at the pain from the kids knife. "AHH" he said and breathing hard. Then he just passed out.

((Well im not showing blood just got cut in the face and stabbed))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 12:58 am

(But still.. bad images.. bad bad images i have an overactive imagination.. bad images -shudders- xD ))

Skyler Aimed her bow at Link, Another trick arrow of hers, it was like a laughing gas Arrow. It caused, who ever was hit by the arrow, to be calm, and numb, as in numb to emotions, No anger, just calm, no happiness, just calm. It only lasted a few minutes, but once it wore off the Person who got shot was left with the calm feeling for a while. She aimed, Good thing this bow had a dull point, so now pain would be caused. She shot and luckily, thanks to her archery perfection, form her father, It landed just by his head, and exploded. That should kick in. in about 30 seconds, She decided to give one to Alex as well, To calm him down so Kenzie, hopefully, would heal him as well. She shot one by him as well, It exploded when it landed, by his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 1:00 am

MacKenzie watched as Link's foot flew towards Theo's face. A loud crack sounded and MacKenzie's hand flew to her mouth. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen. This is wrong! She watched as everyone started going crazy. Running to Theo's side she hesitated before checking for a pulse. She didn't want to cause any pain but she knew she needed to make sure everything was alright. He was breathing. That was a good sign but then there was still the problem with Link. Standing and moving away from Theo she watched the scene unfold in front of her.

Alex broke Link's nose. Skyler shot Link with a love arrow. Link pushed Alex. Alex punched Link. Link started talking to an unconscious Theo. Theo was still unconscious. Sky was freaking out, yelling something about daughters of Apollo and healing. And MacKenzie stood. Frozen and furious. Link slashed at Alex. Alex sreamed and MacKenzie was brought out of her trance. Anger gleaming in her eyes she dropped her bow and stomped towards Link. Grabbing him by the shirt she pulled him off of Alex and roughly dragged him away. Her cheeks and palms were heating up and she was so mad she couldn't focus on why that was weird. Glaring at Link she began speaking. "This is NOT okay! You said you wanted to make them pay? But this? This is much much worse! People are getting hurt and if you had any brain at all you'd stop this NOW!" Letting go of Link's shirt she pushed him once and walked back to Theo. She was going to try to fix what she had done. Sure she didn't essentially start it but she helped. It was partly her fault. Kneeling at his side, MacKenzie brushed some hair away from his face and looked at the sky. Dad...Help.

((Kind of long...But I feel it is necessary. Okay...I've changed this post three times cause you guys keep posting! Chillax! I'm working on a good one!!))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 1:05 am

((Alex breathed it in. I cant post that cuz i have nothing else just know that Alex breathed it in and calmed down but he still hurt. Oh link wanted me to tell you he breathed held his breath))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 1:09 am

When Link was hit with a love arrow he didnt know what was gonna happen at first he freaked out cuz i had just found out he was completley insane. When MacKenzie pulled him aways he whispered "Sorry" to Alex and saw MacKenzie. The Love kicked in and before he knew it he fell in love with her.

He also had notice MacKenzie had singed his shirt being a dughter of Apollo and all. He started falling in love with her he looked a lovey duvy eyes "Your Pretty" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 1:12 am

((Alex is passed out just so you guys know and holly crap Link is inlove -cries- they grow pu so fast even if they are insane))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   June 29th 2010, 10:35 am

Skyler sighed, things were getting just to weird. Then Kackenzie went all crazy mad, on Link, and he got all lovey with her. Ewww! She thought to herself. Why did people have to so crazy in so short of time? So Fast! Wait, That solves one problem! The arrow would wear off in, three, two, one She counted down in her mind. THGe arrows magic would go away, but its victim would be left with a SLIGHT crush on the girl of his dreams, and wouldn't remember a thing. well he wouldn't remember anything that happened while the magic was on him. Now to take care of the rest.. How?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with friends   

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next