Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Child of Eros ((Skyler))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 29th 2010, 3:56 pm

Prometheus took the form of the 13 year old and sat on a rock in the Forest. Why should he dare go into the Camp when the Gods would evidently find him. He took out a piece of clay and made it into the shape of his favourite Human that had ever lived; Hercules. Sure, his Father was an arrogant jerk, put the Boy had saved the Titan, and for that he was forever grateful. He ougtta help out Heracles descendants, but finding them was tricky. Every now and then, he would find one, and so he would solve a problem for the Mortal. Hercules stood bravely in the palm of his hand, holding a sword and looking basically heroic. Prometheus looked at it for a while , but quickly put it away when he heard footsteps. A Demigod, Minor God's child. Eros! He saw the feminine figure wlking towards him and slipped of the rock. He waited for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 29th 2010, 4:08 pm

((A bit power play, don't you think? xD ))

Skyler walked into the woods, frustrated, angry, Ready to punch rock, if she could. It had been a long crazy day. And already she was sick of it, waiting for it to be tomorrow, the days just don't go by fast enough.She muttered to herself. She swiped her hair form her eyes, and squinted int he growing darkness, A figure only a few yards away. She walked closer to the male figure, obviously only around the age of 13 or 14, but had an aura, so powerful, and god like. She smirked, "Who are you?" She asked, getting straight to the point, not caring whether her tone was cold, and mean. Or not.

Last edited by Skyler E. Harley on June 29th 2010, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 29th 2010, 4:20 pm

Alex smiled at the girl. Skyler E. Harley, Daughter of Eros. She was quite nice looking, for a Mortal. She was about 13, just like the Titans current form. "I'm fine. How about you? Also, what if your name?" He decided to give her a couple of questions to chew on before taking the conversation further. He awaited her answer whilst he used his light brown eyes and looked down into her eyes. He was slightly taller the her, which was good.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 29th 2010, 4:26 pm

((I didn't ask HOW he was I asked WHO... xD Where did you get the how from?))

"Skyler looked at The boy, Still suspicious, "Skyler Elese, And you.?" She said, straightforward. "What are you doing out here? I've never seen you around before? You new?" She asked all at once, She noticed the way he was looking at her, She looked at him with her dark blue piercing eyes, like boring holes into his own eyes, almost like a snakes. She had gotten that often 'You eyes are like blue snake eyes. ' She never knew if she should take it as complement or what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 29th 2010, 4:37 pm

((It said how on my Computer... Anyway, Titans would be able to do this stuff, especially Prometheus with the knowing who it is thing. He's the Titan of Crafty Counsel! And he does the clay thing in Last Olympian))
"Hey, slow down for Zeus' sake!" He said. This one was definitely ADHD, the questions she was firing at him like her mouth was a Machine gun! Honestly! "So, My name is Richard MaBevan. No, you haven't. I'm new around here anyway." He stopped to breath. "That answer your questions?" He leaned on a tree, looking into her blue eyes. She seemed troubled about something. "What's wrong?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 29th 2010, 4:47 pm

"Your lying." She said simply, She just seemed to detect the lie in his voice. "What are you doing here anyways." she asked, Not believe anything he says, that is until she has more proof of who he is, and more she learns about this Richard guy. Sky Looked at the little clay figure in his hand, "Hercules?" She asked her eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 30th 2010, 11:54 am

Prometheus wanted to groan. Busted by a 13 year old? Man, he was over 1,000,000 times her age! Alex glared at her. "What makes you think I'm lying?" He asked ferociously. "And yeah, Hercules, bacause he was a Son of Zeus and he coped with loads of Rubbish. I want to grow up just like him!" Prometheus almost grinned at this. It would make sense, because of Hercuales being that idiot Zeus' son, that this Richard would would want t be like him. immeasurable strength and everything! It felt good to be out of those bounds...
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   June 30th 2010, 4:03 pm

Skyler smirked, "I can tell your lying, For One: No Demi god has an aura that strong. And two: Every time you speak, you don't look me directly in the eyes, Three: You try to hard, to stick with your fake ID. Need I go on?" She said Her hand on her hip, "What do you think I am, an Idiot? Well News flash, Im not, get a new hobby dude." She said angrily, "Are you trying to make fun of me or something? Cause it's insulting, and not funny. So give up." She said, about to walk away, But waited to see what he would say next. Ah the perfect toping for a horrible day She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 1st 2010, 10:59 am

Prometheus cursed again, but this time it slipped through his mouth. Extremely quietly though. Well, he oughtta tell someone, right? The Titan sighed. "Okay, Skyler... Heres the Truth." Prometheus held the clay in front of him and made it into a man without eyes, groping helplessly around his fingers. "A you have guessed, I am not Richard MacBevan..." Then, hoping the Girl wouldn't faint,he became his usual form, but 2 meters tall. "My name is Prometheus. I stole fire from Humankind and tricked the Gods into giving your anscestors the best part of the sacrifice. Hercules was in my hand because he is my favourite hero, the one who freed me from my bonds." He changed back into Richard Macbevan. "I'm hiding from the Gods here, seeing as they rarely ever actually bother coming down here themselves. Sometimes Aphrodite will come down, but she's okay." He smiled at her. "That answer you?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 1st 2010, 11:06 am

Skyler smirked, "Titan?" She laughed, "Why would a Titan Be in hiding? Oh yea! bacuse your supposed to be down in Tartarous!((Sp?))" She yelled and stomped off. "I honestly Don't care! Just leave me the hell alone! I am not in a good mood." She said and stomped off into the shadowed part of the woods, sat on a rock, folded her arms and groaned. "Great." She said sarcastically. "What a perfect perfect day.." She added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 1st 2010, 12:27 pm

((Tartarus, actually. Just being historically correct there))
The Ttan watched as the girl stormed off, evidently having had a hard day. He sighed and thought of what to do next. Prometheus became a Tabby Cat and lept onto the rock next to her. He rubbed his cheek against her arm and then became a Human again. "Listen, Skyler, grumpy little teenage Child of Eros and member of an Orphanage!" He looked down at her, because he was 6"3. "You can't go yelling out that I'm a Titan. Also, I'm not meant to be down Tartarus! All my Bretheren were thrown down there so now I'm alone!" He calmed down and said, "Actually, not at all unlike you. Mother died in a crash, then shoved into here. You and your Demigod buddies oughtta be out there, fighting Monsters, It's cruel for them to shove you in here. Without there guidance." He faked a sigh. "Of course, I could help you, because you've had a bad day, but because you stormed of one me..."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 1st 2010, 12:32 pm

Skyler was about to yell at him some more, but then hesitated, "Wait.. H-how did you know I was in an orphanage?" She asked, "That was like years ago, when i was like six." She added, and shook her head. She didn't like to talk about it any way. "How, and Why would you help ME?" She said, folding her arms. "What are you plan on doing, taking me out into the city when I can Die?" She growled. "Stop talking about my past life anyway, Its creepy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 1st 2010, 2:18 pm

Prometheus smiled at her. "I know about the Orphanage because I'm a Titan, sort stuff. Anyway, I wouldn't want anybpdy to die! Especially somebody smart like you..." He left this compliment hanging in the air. He was using his usual trick. Careful flattery. "And those eyes... They remind me of Pandora, the beautiful First Woman, and my step-sister." Okay, maybe he was laying it on a bit thick, but it didn't matter. "Anyway, I wouldn't take you necessarily to the City! I could take you anywhere!" Prometheus made the clay into the shape of Skyler, and changed the scenery as he mentioned places. "Chicago, Stonehenge, Australia, Africa, the Caribbean, anywhere at all." He changed the piece of Clay into a handsome man. "Maybe you might meet the Man of your teenage dreams..." He squashed th clay flat. "But, if you don't want my help..." Prometheus put it into his pocket and began to walk away, waiting or her to call him back.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 1st 2010, 4:15 pm

unless you can take me back in time, I'm not interested. She thought, nut soon became caught in his trap, hypnotized, by the details, the places, the way he spoke about her. She shook her head. "I-I don't know.. We aren't allowed to leave camp without a quest anyway. And IF I did go.. what about my friends?" She asked, She knew better than to believe his lies but her fantasies, the way he said things, he coaxed her into giving in. Something she had always been so stubborn to do. She sighed lost in the mind tricks he was playing, almost giving in, Almost. "Whether your a titan or not, I don't want you EVER talking about my past life. EVER got that." She said snapping back into reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 4th 2010, 8:45 am

Prometheus smiled. "Ever? Ah well, that's a shame." Truly it was, for that was how he normally persuaded people to do what he wanted them to. "You seem kind of subborn. That can be a good thing someimes, but it can also lead to bad things." He said the last part with a warning tone. He wanted her to see the world, but didn't know why her in particular. It was very strange, the aire coming from this girl, and how very... special she seemed
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 4th 2010, 1:15 pm

Skyler raised an eyebrow, "Listen, If you want to trick someone into doing your damn little tricks, Go pick on someone else. Im not buying it." She said, "Besides I really don't want to get in trouble, by sneaking out, and going off out of camp. Only a quest allows you to do that." She said, "And I'd rather not get kicked out and killed by monsters." Sky grumbled, "SO NOO Thank you. Just Go Away!" She yelled, folding her arms, in anger, stomping her foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   July 5th 2010, 12:48 pm

Prometheus, who was quickly devising a new plan, shrugged and said, "If you wish. Itwas nice meeting you, Miss Harley. I hope we meet again some time." With that, and a swirl and the balls of his feet, Prometheus turned into a beetle, because then she would think he had one away. It was a move which had a small chance of working, but there was a possibility that she might want him to come back. It was risky, but it wasn't as though he Titan had anything else to do, right? The Beetle scurryed under the rock Skyler was sat on and waited to see if she would wonder where he had got to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child of Eros ((Skyler))   Today at 11:10 am

Back to top Go down

Child of Eros ((Skyler))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1