Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)   June 29th 2010, 6:41 pm

Elizabeth was walking to the armory witch was not what she really did but didn't care. with her water bottle in her left and her and her sword in her sword holder thingy she went through the door. She uncapped her water bottle and poured half the water bottle on her head. She took out her sword the way people do when they are in a movie. She started to kill the dumbies that are all in a row and remebered the time when she first met Laura. She smiled at the memory. She started to laugh nad stopped five seconds later.

Elizabeth then put her sword on the ground and picked up a bow and arrow. She moved the other side of the room and started to shoot at the targets. "Huh I should have gotten much better at this." She put an arrow in place and pulled back the string, shot the arrow and waited. She watched as the arow cut threw the air and hit the out side of the target. she heard something coming in the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)   June 30th 2010, 10:37 am

Bailey wasn't sure why he was going down to the armory. It wasn't like he had a reason to. He had no weapon, and it wasn't like he needed one. He was so small that people barely acknowledged him, thinking he was too tiny to be bothered with. Well, this was fine by Bailey. It saved him the trouble of wearing the heavy armor or practicing with unbalanced weapons. Weapons. Ugh, Bailey hated weapons. So, instead of walking around camp wearing armor that was larger than himself, he was dressed in his usual attire. A pair of beige cargo shorts and a light blue shirt. He was wearing his usual fedora and Ray Bans with tattered blue converse.

Bailey opened the door to the armory and took off his sunglasses to get a better look. It was warm in there and Bailey could hear the faint sounds of clanking metal and burlap sacks being ripped open. He stumble around for a bit before he foundthe source of the sound. Some girl was killing dummies with her swords. She didn't use the sword for long, before whipping out a bow and arrow and beginning to shoot at targets. Ugh. More weapons. Bailey shouldn't have been surprised, though - Camp Half-Blood seemed centered around teaching violent kids, who probably grew up in a rough home, how to use weapons. Bailey wouldn't be surprised if the demigods ended up killing each other. It had probably happened before.

Bailey walked towards the girl cautiously, not wanting to be her next target. "Uhm, hi there. I'm Bailey. Sort of new here. Sorry if I was interrupting anything. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)   June 30th 2010, 11:00 am

"You weren't interupting me and my name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Dalai. So you are knew here, I'm not new here but I have been here for two yeard, you?" Elizabeth put down her bow and picked up her water bottle. She uncapped it and took a drink. "So how old are you?" She put down her water bottle and sat down next to her bow.

Elizabeth thought this guy was really short or he was just young.

((sorry my muse is compleatle gone))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)   June 30th 2010, 12:38 pm

Bailey smiled and gave a slight nod. Two years was quite a long time for someone to be at camp. Did people not get bored at camp? Were they even allowed into the mortal world from time to time? Well of course 2 years should not have shocked Bailey. No demigod would be ready to live on their own with only one summer of training. They'd have to be arrogant and over confident to think so otherwise.

Bailey grinned at this and sat down on the floor, keeping his distance from Elizabeth's weapon. He frowned as she asked the question of how old he was. Obviously, she though he was young because of his height. Bailey was proud of his 5'4 height, though. Usually, it helped him avoid fights because many people wanted bigger opponents. If somebody insulted Bailey's brother, though, then it would be Bailey starting the fight, no matter how big the person was. It wasn't that Bailey liked fighting, though. He hated anything that had to do with violence. "14," He answered. "Going into high school next year if I'm even allowed to get out of here." Bailey took off his hat and set it on the ground beside him. Absentmindedly, he ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)   July 2nd 2010, 8:56 am

"Uh are you shure, you are really tiny for a dude that age." Elizabeth started to laugh but not out loud. "Sorry that was rude, but any way again how long have you been here. You know you have the chose to stay here during school or you can leave to go to school." She bent down grabbed her bow and an arrow and took another shot at the target. "Witch weapon do you like the best, Bailey?" She took another shot put them down and picked up her water bottle and dumped it on her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)   

Back to top Go down

Wanting practise without the pain (Bailey)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1