Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Official Questions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 12th 2010, 8:52 pm

Um,i'm just wondering,I think I should have more then zero drachmas...? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 12th 2010, 10:13 pm

You all should probably have more than you do right now, but my drachma counters have gone missing >_> I need to find some new ones >_>

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 13th 2010, 8:52 pm

Speaking of the counters,why does Kingston Grey have twenty one with only eleven posts of there missing?
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 8:09 am

Now I have nine drachmas o.O
Who and what ARE drachma counters? My guess is that they're people who read every post in every thread counting the drachmas they have there then telling Laura? Or they're admins themselves.
It's Greyson King by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 10:48 am

I'm afraid I didn't understand that question LJ O__o

Sun right now our counters are Jeni Carter, Kyriakos, and Astra Gahne~ And they do just what you said. They each have their own forums though so you won't get your drachma's right away

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 11:12 am

Oh okay, I get it now Smile
I haven't obtained any drachmas as of yet, so don't worry Smile

I think Laura was trying to say something like how come Greyson King has so many drachmas when he's only posted eleven times? Or something like that, I'm not sure.

Who could you buy a pet from? Could you get a pet through trade as well?
I'm sorry, I realize I've been asking questions non-stop o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 11:21 am

XD Everytime your rp you get drachma's. If your first paragraph is at least 5 sentences then you get 3 drachmas and if you have a next paragraph and that's at least 5 sentences you get 5 drachmas (and 5 for every other paragraph after in with 5 sentences)

You wouldn't really buy it from someone. You would like find it in the woods or something, but it would cost drachma's here. You can't trade your pet XD

No prob ^-^ This /is/ the questions thread~

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 11:24 am

Oooooh I get it now! I thought you got drachmas through selling things, finding them on the floor or someone giving them to you.

That's cleared it up, thanks XD
Then I think I should have more than nine drachmas XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 12:08 pm

Sun's right about my question,I cannot believe I messed that guy's name upXD
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 12:21 pm

Laura, read over...um Laura's post. Maybe Greyson just does long posts therefore earns a lot of drachmas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 12:48 pm

Well even if he had two posts and they were both rps and he did 5 sentences for each he would have 6 drachmas.

And like I said Sun, my drachma counters are kinda. . . . absent right now. Please be patient

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 14th 2010, 12:49 pm

Oh I know, that's okay. I was just saying really.

I'll stop spamming now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 15th 2010, 2:02 pm

Oh,ok.

I'll stop my spamming now.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 15th 2010, 2:26 pm

What if you have one paragraph that's only 4 sentaces and one that's 6, would they add together, or would you only get three?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 15th 2010, 4:28 pm

How much do pets cost? Is their a list of pets available? In case you aren't allowed something like...oh a Hell Hound or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 15th 2010, 8:58 pm

I don't know about what were allowed,but per pet is 4000 drachmas.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 15th 2010, 10:03 pm

Well just thought you guys should know it's 5 sentences or you don't get any XD If there's like a 4 sentence paragraph and below it is a 1 sentence little thing the drachma counters will add those together but not for a 4 and 3 sentence ;]

Well when I say pet I mean like a dog cat pegesai ferret bird, things like that. I don't want people having monsters for pets and I don't want people having like monkeys or dolphins for pets. Get it? =]

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 15th 2010, 10:16 pm

okay thankyou! Oh and do you know when the drachma counters will be counting? Cause I'm in a thread and I don't have any drachmas yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 16th 2010, 3:28 pm

They have their own forums to admin, so just be patient Forrest Smile

Pegasai are monsters Laura XD
But yeah I get what you mean Smile

Are we allowed more then one pet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 16th 2010, 8:21 pm

Only one, and we're actually going to have a limited amount given out. We're also thinking about making a form for a pet (like how you would rp with it and stuff) because we don't want just anyone to have a pet.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 17th 2010, 5:45 am

Yeah I think that'd be a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 31st 2010, 3:44 pm

Sorry for the double post but what I was trying to say earlier is that the Long Island Sound board is in the category Camp Half-Blood. It should be outside CHB.
Oh and there is no Creek there either Very Happy Could we maybe have it there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 31st 2010, 3:56 pm

Uhmm I'm afraid I don't understand the first part

And well the creeks are in the woods =]

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 31st 2010, 4:11 pm

Wait, Sun do you mean that it ought to be part of the Rebel camp or something? Because if that's it I think it's separate places... on the same beach/body of water.

*TEAM DRAGOS*Evil Creepy Gory gods FTW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   August 31st 2010, 4:19 pm

No I mean that the Long Island Sound isn't inside Camp Half Blood. It's someplace else. Outside of Camp Half-Blood.
Ooh right Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   

Back to top Go down

Official Questions Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next