Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Official Questions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   December 2nd 2010, 9:45 pm

-snaps to attention- ma'am yes ma'am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Summers

Location : Somewhere in your house, maybe in your bathroom, or your closet, or right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 19th 2011, 2:56 pm

I saw a Golden Ticket thread, and I'd like to know what that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 19th 2011, 4:19 pm

As a rule, member may only have one character. The Golden ticket is the exception to this rule, however. The ticket is rewarded to those who have shown exceptional role-playing talent, or they're awarded a mod-ship.

Hope I cleared it up for ya Wink

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Scarlett Summers

Location : Somewhere in your house, maybe in your bathroom, or your closet, or right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 19th 2011, 5:01 pm

Who specifically should I PM my character to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 19th 2011, 5:06 pm

Laura Arai. She's the head admin.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Summers

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 20th 2011, 1:26 pm

Sorry to bug you all with all these questions, but how is our character's godly parent decided? :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 20th 2011, 4:09 pm

Nah, it's fine. In fact, I'd rather you ask instead of staying in the dark Smile

As you role-play, the Staff see how your character acts, thinks, and so on. We also use your charrie sheet to decide who your parent is. But keep in mind that if, in your charrie sheet, you say that your character is naturally gifted at archery, than you will NOT be claimed by Apollo.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
James Copperfield

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 20th 2011, 4:43 pm

How does one claim a portrayer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   January 20th 2011, 4:57 pm

Go to the Graphics section in the OOC section, and then click on the thread labeled Portrayer Claim. Then just post your name along with the person's name, and your done!

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
The Necheri

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look out of the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in your window. Look down, and you should see Jeni under the glass panel in the floor, if you look to your door Alex'll be in there standing in the doorway. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and Evan is sitting on your desk. Behind the open door you'll find Naomi. Behind you, you'll find Astra with an sharp object. Elizabeth is in your bath tub, somewhwere in your house is where Scarlett's at. Alexander is somwhere, we really want to know where Annalise is, a dark place where someone laughtes evil, you'll see Tisiphone, in Tartarus you'll find MacKenzie. Thalia is wherever the wind takes her so, you'll find her in unknown places. And on top of you, all this time.. You'll find me! ^^

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   April 9th 2011, 12:26 pm

Um.. My character sheet says that The is in the woods, completly alone.... How does he get out? And can I RP in forums in camp eventhough The is out in the woods or shall I wait? Do I have to RP him out of there?

It was a pretty weird question, but I hope you understand xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   April 9th 2011, 12:28 pm

All you have to do is rp with The entering camp.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
The Necheri

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look out of the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in your window. Look down, and you should see Jeni under the glass panel in the floor, if you look to your door Alex'll be in there standing in the doorway. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and Evan is sitting on your desk. Behind the open door you'll find Naomi. Behind you, you'll find Astra with an sharp object. Elizabeth is in your bath tub, somewhwere in your house is where Scarlett's at. Alexander is somwhere, we really want to know where Annalise is, a dark place where someone laughtes evil, you'll see Tisiphone, in Tartarus you'll find MacKenzie. Thalia is wherever the wind takes her so, you'll find her in unknown places. And on top of you, all this time.. You'll find me! ^^

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   April 9th 2011, 12:30 pm

Aha.. And another question. Have long do you think it will take to get claimed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   April 9th 2011, 12:39 pm

It just depends on how much you rp. Your character sheet gives the staff a good idea of who The's parent is. But the role-playing is what helps us get the claiming right.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

__ __ __ __

This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
The Necheri

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   April 9th 2011, 12:45 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions Thread   

Back to top Go down

Official Questions Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4