Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beating the Stuffing Out of the 'Enemy' (open to the first three people)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Beating the Stuffing Out of the 'Enemy' (open to the first three people)   July 1st 2010, 11:48 pm

Jeni slashed through yet another dummy. It was surprisingly soothing; which in Jeni’s case, saved people’s hides from her wrath…for now anyway. The twin swords, which she still had yet to name, were perfectly balanced. Why she wanted to name them…well, she had no idea really. She already felt ike they were her best friends, why not give them names? But despite this logic, she couldn’t come up with a single name that wasn’t…well, cliché.

But, anyway, back to the moment at hand. As Jeni stabbed, tore, and basically destroyed the many dummies, movement was all around her. Campers were also practicing with the dummies, or instead of the dummies, using their friends as stress relief. Or, those select few who stood over by the water cooler, too chicken to even pull out their weapons. But, oh no, Jeni was too focused to notice the many half-bloods around her.

But finally, after sending straw flying from the gut of her previous ‘enemy’, Jeni stopped, pressing the two swords together, the both of them melting (and shrinking) into the gold chain. She then slipped the chain around her neck, fingering it as she walked over to the water cooler. Filling a cup to the brim, she took one swallow of the cool liquid, and the rest went on her head. A small smile (but to one who didn’t know her, it looked like a smirk.) appeared on her face; the smile was that of a cocky child of Zeus.

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Beating the Stuffing Out of the 'Enemy' (open to the first three people)   July 2nd 2010, 12:07 am

MacKenzie sighed and walked towards the armory. She wanted to practice her archery but wasn't sure if she was going in the right direction. Seeing targets and dummies up ahead she concluded that she was, indeed, going the right way. Tilting her head to the side she watched a brunette girl slash and tear at a few dummies. She was working hard and succeeding in the task. Not that MacKenzie thought she would fail they were, after all, just dummies. After a final jab to her straw-filled opponent the girl walked to the cooler and got some water. MacKenzie smiled as the girl's swords turned in to a gold chain that the girl hung around her neck. Chewing on the side of her cheek, MacKenzie walked towards the girl.

"Hey, I saw you fighting over there. Your pretty good with a sword." MacKenzie gave a friendly smile and motioned to the chain. "How'd you get that? It's quite convenient."

((Not my best post...but I wanted to RP with you!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Beating the Stuffing Out of the 'Enemy' (open to the first three people)   July 2nd 2010, 12:30 am

Jeni turned, saying thanks to the girl who had approached her. She filled her cup with water again, taking another mouthful. “What?” she asked, pulling the chain away from its resting place. “This? I just found this in the weapons room over there.” Jeni gestured to the door left ajar on the far wall. “I honestly didn’t expect to find it. I was just browsing through what they had.” She took another gulp of water, moving out of the way for another person walking up to get a drink.

It was now that she finally took notice to the noise that was being made from the various areas of the room. Jeni chuckled at two new campers trying to defeat their opponent. Seems some of us are a tad too overexcited… she thought, that cocky smile becoming something a tad more sincere. But she realized that the girl was still standing there, and it occurred to her that she was being rude. “Bu anyway,” she said, holding out her free hand to the girl. “I’m Jeni Carter; daughter of Zeus. You are?”

((Nah,It's fine. Mine wasn't all that great either Sad ))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Beating the Stuffing Out of the 'Enemy' (open to the first three people)   July 2nd 2010, 1:58 pm

MacKenzie nodded. She had hoped that this girl could help her get her bow to change into something. It would be a lot easier to carry, not to mention it was just cool! Shrugging, MacKenzie looked around the arena and smiled. There were multiple demi-gods practicing and even more just standing around. They're probably thinking the same thing about me... Sighing she bit her lip as an awkward silence descended upon the brunette and the blonde. MacKenzie almost jumped when the girl spoke, she had gotten used to the silence and didn't expect the sound.

“I’m Jeni Carter; daughter of Zeus. You are?”

MacKenzie took the girl's hand and smiled. "I'm MacKenzie; Daughter of Apollo." Zeus? Shoot...That's slightly high up on the 'food chain'... After shaking the girl's hand she took a deep breath and sighed. She wasn't sure how she felt about this girl, she seemed very sure of herself, confident but it was more than that. This girl seemed... Cocky.

((Bloopy bloop...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating the Stuffing Out of the 'Enemy' (open to the first three people)   

Back to top Go down

Beating the Stuffing Out of the 'Enemy' (open to the first three people)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1