Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm Home. . . I Think.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: I'm Home. . . I Think.   February 21st 2010, 10:46 am

Laura cautiously brought her hand up to knock on the door of the Athena Cabin. She had recently been claimed by Athena, goddess of wisdom. She couldn't help but be nervous. What if she wasn't as smart as her brothers and sisters? What if compared to them she looked dumb? She quickly pulled her hand down to her side and slumped. She couldn't do this. She was better off in the Hermes Cabin forever! She hated all these what-if questions! They always made her do something she would regret later. This time it was her wimping out on facing her siblings . . . if they really were her siblings anyway. It could've been a mistake! Athena may have meant to claimed Elizabeth instead! Then again this was very unlikely since Elizabeth seemed about as much of a daughter of Athena as a moron was.

Laura slumped down onto the steps. They'll all laugh at me if I go in there! she said to herself. They probably think I'm a moron already. Gwah I wish I could just head in there and face my fears, but they'll reject me! I'm sure of it! Doubt was shrouding her mind quickly. She was so angry with herself because she was such a wimp! "GWAH!" she shouted, hoping nobody inside heard, or cared enough to come out and see what was going on. She buried her head in her hands and let her bag sit there at her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   February 21st 2010, 11:46 am

Luke was just walking around camp, bored. He had decided to stay out of the Hermes cabin as much as possible. The only time he was going to go in there was to go to sleep. He was lost in his own world, head in the clouds, when he heard someone shsout in frustration. Looking around, he saw someone outside the Athena cabin. Walking over, he went to see what was wrong.

"You ok?" He asked. He noticed the brown hair and the grey eyes, which showed that this girl must be Athenian. But the way she was hanging around outside the door gave away the fact that she had just been claimed.

Lucky girl... He thought. He wasn't claimed yet, but he wasn't too bothered. He was at camp, so he was safe-ish from monsters, so he could wait to get claimed.

The way the girl was stood, slumped, looking defeated, showed that she had probably been trying to gather the courage to knock or go into the cabin and introduce herself to her siblings, but hadn't managed it. Luke understood that. Sometimes meeting knew people, especially if you just found out they were family, could be scarier than fighting monsters. Which was very scary.
Luke wouldn't lie. Every monster he had ever faced had made him feel like he was going to be sick with fear. But that showed he wasn't crazy. Only a crazy person wouldn't be scared fighting a monster.

Last edited by Laura Arai on February 21st 2010, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have BROWN hair Luke :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   March 9th 2010, 3:38 pm

((*pokes* This thread is dead!))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   March 14th 2010, 5:44 pm

Laura jumped as someone suddenly tapped her on the shoulder and asked her if she was alright. She looked up and saw an unfamiliar face. "Whoa hello!" she nearly shouted. "No I'm not okay. I was just claimed, but I can't go in there! They'll reject me, say I'm not worth to be a daughter of Athena, or something!" she said as she stood up. "I wish I could just walk in there, but someone's going to say something, I know it!"

Laura shook her head and turned to the boy. "Anyway, my name is Laura Arai, daughter of Athena. . . obviously. What's yours?" she asked curiously. Curiousity killed the cat, but she isn't a cat!

((OMG LIKE SUPER SHORT AND I KNOW YOU HATE ME FOR IT!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   March 15th 2010, 10:24 am

((I don't hate you Laura! I've had short posts before too))

"Hi Laura." Luke smiled and held his hand out to shake. " I'm Luke Ford. Not claimed yet, but I can wait.... my mum or dad is probably busy or something...."

Luke looked at the door and then back at Laura.

"You think your own siblings would do that? Your a daughter of Athena, and she's their mum too. They'll accept you. They should know better than to say anything." He took another glance at the door. One day, he knew he would be in a situation like this himself. Or at least, he hoped he would. "Laura, I know its scary, but you'll have to face them sometime. And it'll just show you that your braver than you think. I remember a saying that went along the lines of true courage is acknowledging your fear, and accepting it, but facing it anyway. My own words, to an old saying.."

Luke shut up. He knew he was rambling on. It was a nervous habit. He was kinda shy around new people, and when he talked, it was a lot. He hoped Laura wouldn't laugh at him.

"Just be glad you've got claimed. I'm sure there are a lot of people here who would wish they were in your position."
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 3rd 2010, 1:40 pm

As the words came from Luke, Laura nodded in agreement. "You're right!" She had a confident look on her face now. "I'm going in there right now!" As she turned towards the door she placed her hand on the cold knob. She turned back to her newfound friend. "If I'm not out in 10 minutes you gotta come looking for me okay? They might eat me in there!" she said with a chuckle. With that she turned the knob and entered the cabin with her bag in hand.

The door squeaked close behind Laura and a few heads turned. The cabin was pretty close to empty which surprised her. Looking around she hoped to find an unoccupied bunk, but all the beds were pushed up against the wall. "Uhm excuse me," she asked one of her assumed siblings, "What bunk is unoccupied?" the timid words escaped her. Her sibling pointed her to a bed. The two beds were empty and seemingly untouched. She pushed her things on the top bunk and took a look around. She could only hope that her things would still be there.

Satisfied with her entry Laura headed back outside in hopes of seeing Luke outside. Luckily he was still out there. "Hi!" she said cheerfully. "There was hardly anyone in there to begin with," she chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 4th 2010, 7:36 am

Luke rolled his eyes as Laura asked him to come to look for her if she wasn't back out in ten minutes. He knew her siblings wouldn't actually eat her - well, unless one of them was a Laistrygonian. It was unlikely, as Laistrygonians had nowhere near the smarts to get the attention of the goddess of wisdom. Maybe they would get her spear through them, but that was about it.

He waited for Laura to come back out. He envied that she had finally found some family. But then again, here in camp, everyone was somehow related to everyone else, in a weird way. It seems the gods didn't believe in any laws against incest......

Minutes later, Laura came out, chuckling. She definitely seemed happier.

"See, it wasn't that bad, was it?" He said, as she told him there were hardly any people in there. "Lucky you. You get your own bunk! Ugh... I guess it’s the sleeping bag for me again tonight."

Luke wasn't really too bothered about sleeping on the floor. At least he had something to sleep in, although he did have to keep his ears and an eye open as he slept to make sure no one tried anything. He was in the Hermes cabin after all. And those kids loved their pranks. And Luke loved to see what happened when they were pulled off. As long as they weren't on him.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 4th 2010, 10:01 am

"Yeah I guess it wasn't that bad," Laura said with a smile on her face. Nobody had actually even given her a second look. It was as if she wasn't even there. Were her siblings that arrogant? Maybe she was all she had thought. Maybe something WAS wrong with her. She shook her head, which probably looked a tad suspicious to Luke, to clear her thoughts. They didn't think that. They didn't know anything about her. Maybe if they knew something . . . . just maybe. . . . . but that was just Laura pondering again as she always did.

"So what now?" She asked curiously. Honestly, she may have just been claimed, but she was bored out of her mind.

((-bangs head on wall- I know it's soooo short! >.<" ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 4th 2010, 10:19 am

((As I said, its fine... I'll be able to ramble on about some random stuff...))

Laura shook her head, which Luke guessed was her answer to his question. It wasn't so bad. He'd ask her what it was like later, when she had digested everything properly. It was probably a lot to take in, finding out you had new siblings, and who your parent was. It would be weird for Luke..... he didn't know his parents. He had been adopted, and the woman who had adopted him had been a seeker, looking for a child of her own. She hadn't known he was a demigod at first, but when she figured it out, she trained him. But it had gotten too dangerous, so she brought him to camp to be safe, to make friends, to train harder, and to find his parent. All of these things were important to Luke, especially the part about making friends.

Now he had two... Travis and Laura. Hopefully, he would start talking to more people soon and making even more friends. And then Laura asked a question that had been going through Luke's mind for a while.

What do we do now?

"Hmmm...." Luke mused, looking around. The woods caught his attention, but so did the climbing wall, the canoe lake, the beach, the amphitheater.......
Then his stomach grumbled. He hadn't eaten in a while. The excitement of been in a new place with people like him had made him forget about mundane things like hunger.

"How about we stop off at the dining pavillion for a snack? I'm starving! Then maybe... I don't know.... maybe we could explore? There seems to be loads to do here.... the woods seem quite interesting - but I only have a dagger on me. OK in a fight against a monster, I suppose, but its not much. Have you tried the climbing wall yet? It looks fun.... Its up to you. I don't really care. There's so much to do here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 4th 2010, 11:26 am

Poseidon

Poseidon sat upon his old fisherman's chair in Olympus, scratching his chin he looked down upon the world below him, the camp loomed back, showing two demigods, one claimed and one his. The daughter Athena was talking to Luke Ford, the demigod who thought he was unclaimed. The God of the Sea chuckled at the thought. "A Son of the sea God thinking he's unclaimed. Bah. It's funny," he bellowed out, startling some minor gods.

Banging his trident on the marble floor, the earth shook around Luke and an unearthly voice rang out through the camp, "Hello Luke! My son! Never think you are unclaimed again. You are the son of the sea God. A son of the Big Three, more powerful than you would ever think," Poseidon laughed again. "Don't let the power get to your head. You aren't invincible by any means. So watch yourself. No need for my son to go and get himself killed because he didn't know his limitations."

Mist and sea breezes filled the center of the cabins as the God himself appeared. Smiling, he pulled out a ring with a sea blue sapphire in it. "This, my son, is Breaker. Press the stone in the middle and a sword of the finest cyclops make will appear in your hand, along with a trident emblazoned shield to help you whenever need be. Use them well and make me proud," Poseidon told his son handing him the ring and clapping his back.

The mist appeared again and the only sign that let anyone know a God had been there was the smell of salt air and the trident floating and fading above the new son of Poseidon's head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 4th 2010, 12:15 pm

Luke was shocked. His dad had just appeared and claimed him..... his dad, Poseidon, king of the sea! All he could do was nod dumbly as his dad gave him a ring which could turn into a sword and told Luke to make him proud. He then disappeared in the mist he had appeared in, leaving the refreshing smell of the sea in the air, and the glowing symbol of the trident fading above his head.

As his dad left, Luke put on the ring. He pushed the sapphire down, and his sword, Breaker, appeared in his hand. It felt perfect, like an extension of his arm. Luke knew he would be able to fight with this.

This was the best thing to ever happen to Luke. The second best was a tie between been at camp, been adopted, or making his new friends here.

He looked at Laura, trying to think up of something deep, something to show how amazed he was, how shocked and happy he was.....

"Bloody hell!"
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 5th 2010, 10:45 am

When the ground started to shake Laura couldn't help but shriek. "WHAT THE HADES!" she shouted as she backed up against the wall. There was a booming voice then the Earth was still. The only sign anything had happened was the fading trident symbol above Luke's head. "Uhm well so much for being unclaimed. . . huh?" she said while rubbing her arm. She couldn't help but feel akward now. Usually kids of wisdom and kids of the sea didn't really get along.

After standing there akwardly for a moment or so, Laura finally had an idea of what to do. She looked about as if still thinking then stepped up towards Luke and placed a hand on him. "Tag, you're it!" she yelled before running away before he could tag her back.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 5th 2010, 12:53 pm

Tag? Really? Luke thought. Oh well....

He grinned, shaking his head and started chasing her to tag her back. She was a fast runner, which was good. It was a challenge to catch her, but Luke knew he would get her - eventually. And his mind was still on his dad claiming him.

He had so many questions to ask. Who was his mother? Was she still alive? If she was, why had he been put in the orphanage? The list went on.

But it didn't matter. He had been claimed. He was basically glowing with happiness. And finally, he'd get his own bunk! He knew that Athenians and Poseidonites didn't get on the best, afer what had happened between their parents. First the Medusa thing, and then the Athens thing.

But that didn't mean their kids couldn't be friends. Annabeth and Percy showed that. And Luke didn't care who the parents of a demigod were. He would like anyone, even an Ares kid, unless they gave him a reason not to. It was just the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 8th 2010, 7:00 pm

After Laura had tagged Luke she took off running. "Catch me if you can!" she shouted behind her back as she turned to disappear behind her cabin. Suddenly as she turned a rock appeared out of nowhere! Luckily she had the reflexes to jump over it just in time, but when she did her foot snagged on a nearby briar. "AH!" she shrieked as she tripped. Laura did her best to get up quickly, but it was too late. Luke was standing right behind her. "EEP!" she scurried to get up. When she couldn't get up she began to crawl away as fast as she could.

What had Laura forgotten about? Oh yeah, that it had rained the night before. Crawling along the remotely muddy ground, her hands slipped beneath her and she landed face first in the mud. When she got up her front was COVERED in mud. "Oh wow. . . . " she said with a very loud laugh. "I'm so talented!" Giggling, she stood up and tried to wipe herself off. She had nearly forgotten about their game of tag.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 9th 2010, 5:05 am

Luke rushed around the corner, running wide of the rock. He heard a shriek and saw Laura go flying. He ran up behind her, as she started crawling away. And then of course, she slipped and landed face first in the wet mud. She got up, covered in mud, giggling.

And Luke couldn't help but laugh either. It was hard not to laugh. Yes, it was old, and cliche, but falling face first into a load of mud was always funny. And it was good that Laura saw the funny side of it too.... Luke had a feeling that if it was someone else he was laughing at, he would have been punched.

Still laughing, and shaking his head, he motioned for Laura to go.

"Go on Laura. Have a head start... getting you now wouldn't be fair." He said. He wanted to catch her because he was good at running, not because he got lucky and she tripped up. That, and the fact that she had made Luke laugh so hard, he probably couldn't run anyway. He leaned over, hand on his kneees, trying to get his breath back. He wasn't tired from the running, but the laughing. He had laughed so hard, he felt like he couldn't breath, like his ribs were going to split open. But not like he was gonna pee himself, which was good. He hated that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 9th 2010, 7:57 pm

Laura thought about the option of having a head start, but soon shook that off. She would take it, but she wanted to see if Luke would do something first. "Yah know I'd love to take that head start, but I want to see you do something first. Now that I'm covered in mud, I'm even more likely to slip again. So, see that puddle over there?" her hand floated in the direction of the puddle. "I want you to wash the mud off me using that water, or at least try. I think it would be pretty cool to see you making water float." With a smirk she went over to stand next to the puddle.

As Laura stood there next to the puddle, her lips turned upward and formed a smirk. She couldn't help but think that Luke was too much of a gentleman to splash a girl with water. There was always the possibility that she was wrong, but it was pretty unlikely. "Well Luke? If you won't splash me, at least do some fancy trick with the water!" she said with a chuckle.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 10th 2010, 4:29 am

Luke was about to protest against washing the mud off of Laura. After all, been wet would make the chances of her slipping just as high as been covered in mud did. And then she smirked. So... she thought he wouldn't so it? Or couldn't? Well then, Luke would just have to take the challenge up and try.

Ok.. how the heck do I do this? He wondered. He focused on the water. And then he felt something weird, like a pull in his gut. The water shot up from the puddle and splashed all over Laura. It washed the mud off, but also soaked the rest of her that wasn't covered in mud....

"Oh crap! Sorry Laura!" He said, panicky. Hopefully Laura wouldn't try to kill him. After all, he had just been claimed, and that was the first time he had tried to use his abilities. Which was probably why it had gone crazy. You know what they say: Practice makes perfect. Luke was definitely gonna need the practice.

But still, as what he had actually done made its way through to his mind, he couldn't help but feel happy, and be amazed at what he was able to do. He could control water!
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 10th 2010, 4:53 pm

While standing there waiting to see what Luke would do next, Laura saw that little glint in his eyes that said 'I'm going to show you wrong'. She liked that kind of attitude. It was positive and most of the times, right. She stood there waiting in anticipation as a gentle breeze went by. It really was a nice day of all things. Finally getting a little impatient, she crossed her arms as a look of skeptisism spread across her face. Now the real question was COULD he do it. Sure he was a son of Poseidon, but could all of his kids control the water?

Maybe Luke's different. . . Laura thought to herself just moments before an icy chill was sent down her spin. At first she gave a slight shriek out of shock. He didn't just wipe the mud off, he soaked her head to toe and the water wasn't exactly warm. After her little moment, she regained control of her actions. Even though she had stopped laughing, yet again she was laughing again, who would have thought! For Luke's assumed first try he was pretty good. At least he had accomplished his task. She did her best not to fall on the ground from laughter, seeing as she had just been cleaned off.

"Ya know I think you're pretty good at that Luke! The best there's ever been in fact!" Laura said through a fit of giggles. "Although I must say a bit of pay back is due for you!" as she spoke she bent over only to get a handful of mud. "To toss, or not to toss. That is the question!" Her voice was playful as she tried to throw the mud up and down in the air. Of course this failed and there was now a plop of mud on the ground, very unnatural looking. She blinked twice looking down at the mud, then up at Luke, then back to the mud. This continued for a while until she bent down to scoop up more mud.

Laura cleared her throat as she stood back up with more mud. "I believe I shall toss this mud at you kind sir!" she said politely as she prepared herself to throw it. As she released the mud it went flying towards Luke. One would assume it would hit him, but alas, it didn't not. Instead it hit a tree close by. Hanging her head in shame she said, "Wow I fail."

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 11th 2010, 1:01 pm

Luke let out a visible sigh of relief at Laura's reaction. At least she saw the funny side of it. And Luke felt a grin grow on his face. It seemed happiness was contagious. He had had to stop himself laughing at the girlish squeel as the water hit her, but he had grinned. And with Laura's laughing, his grin only grew wider. He felt like the Chesire cat.....

Of course, Laura wanted her revenge. After all, she was soaked through with freezing cold water. Good thing it was a warm day, even if it was a little wet. Luke stood there ready to try and dodge as Laura picked up some mud, and started throwing it up in the air, trying to catch it in her hand like it was a ball. Luke saw where this was going right before it happened. The mud splatted on the ground, and Luke let out a little snigger. On her second attempt, Laura managed to not drop the mud. But the shot was wide, and missed.

Wow I fail. She said. And that was it. Luke burst out into laughter. Uncontrolable, joyous laughter. Laura was a comedienne, and she didn't even try.

"Its ok Laura... maybe you'll get me next time. Or the time after that, or that, or that....." Luke said, jokingly. "Although I fear you might plan my revenge using that brilliant Athenian mind of yours.... I'm going to have to watch everything around me, just in case there's a little surprise waiting, aren't I?"

Not that he was bothered. Revenge pranks were always fun, and Luke had a sense of humour. He'd see the funny side of it. Of course, it would become a cycle. Laura getting revenge on him, then he would try to get his on her, and so on and so forth. Still, it would be fun. And to Luke, that was all that mattered. After all, what was life without a little fun? Life, as they say, is too short. Especially a demigod's, if the stories Luke had heard were correct. So he intended to have as much fun as he could, while he could.

And of course, he wanted some adventures. But that went without saying, and been a demigod, everyday brought a new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 27th 2010, 5:17 pm

When Luke's laughter became uncontrollable, Laura couldn't help but laugh along with him. Maybe her laughter was a bit more controlled, but not much. Yes her shot had failed, but she blamed it on all the chuckles floating around the air. If she hadn't been sniggling so much her shot would have had a better chance of hitting him. Of course now that she missed this gave her a new chance to (as Luke said) use her Athenian mind for revenge.

"That's right! You better be more cautious now that you know I'm after ya!" Laura playfully said with a wink. She would end up getting him back, whether it be later that day or later that month, she would get him back. For the time being she would leave him be. This current peace was only temporary and more than likely, Luke knew it.

Slowly the laughter ceased and it was silent. Of course complete silence was rare at camp and close to never happened. There was always some sort of noise. Whether that noise was the clashing of two weapons or the neighs of the restless, winged horses. Right then and there it was not completely silent. The current noise was coming from inside the Athena cabin. The small sound of pencils against paper and the occasional murmurs of plans could be heard.

Being tired of the quiet enviornment Laura spoke, "Hey do you want to head down to the rock climbing wall?" Sure the question was a little random, but she was pretty bored and didn't feel like playing tag at that time. She had yet to go to the rock climbing walland was interested to see if it really did spew lava. If it did spew lava then she would be up for the challenge. It would be fun to try to get to the top without burning herself on the lava that supposedly seeped down the side.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   April 28th 2010, 2:33 am

Laura started laughing as well, although in a more controlled way. And then he got the warning that he knew would be coming. It was a playful warning, but he knew that it was still a real one. He'd have to keep a close eye on everything around to make sure Laura hadn't been sneaky and managed to hide a prank-type thing somewhere to get him. He knew she would get him eventually, but he wasn't going to make it easy for her.

Then Laura randomly asked if he wanted to go to the climbing wall.

"Yeah, the climbing wall sounds like a good idea." Luke said. He had wanted to try it out sometime, and it seemed like now was that time. "Do you think it really does spew lava? Cos it'd be cool if it did... and I heard that the walls clash together as well."

Luke had heard this in the Hermes cabin, so he didn't believe it staright away. After all, he had been the new kid, and people generally said things to try and scare the new kid. Speaking of which, he'd need to go back to the Hermes cabin soon to get his stuff and move into the Poseidon cabin. Finaly, he would no longer have to sleep on the floor!

Images of lava pouring out and nearly burning him while the walls clashed together formed in Luke's mind. Instead of been terrified (although he was a little nervous), he looked forward to it. He wasn't a thrill seeker, who would put himself in needless danger to get a rush, but it had an appeal. Plus, he'd get to see if he had any skill in climbing. He'd given up climbing trees a few years ago, and wondered if the skill had been lost. He hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   May 11th 2010, 4:45 pm

When Luke said that he had heard that the walls clashed together, Laura's eyes went wide with excitement. "Whoa! Really?! That would be awesome!" Her voice seemed to rise with enthusiasm as the two began to walk. If it really smashed it's walls together then this would be tougher then Laura thought it would be. Avoiding lava AND clashing walls? This was going to take all her mind power.

Already scheming on how they would get up to the top and ring the silly bells, Laura realized that she had no clue how to get to the rock wall seeing as she had never been there. Instead of admitting this at first, she slowed a bit and began to follow Luke. If Luke didn't know where they were going then there was the possibility the two could be wandering around in the middle of the night. She could almost imagine it.

The two of them just walking around, still desperate to find the rock wall. Suddenly there was a crack and Laura turned. 'Did you hear that?' she would ask. 'Do you think we should head back to our cabins?' 'Yeah that would probably be a good idea. . . ' Luke would reply, but it would be too late. Just as the two would turn to return to their cabins, a cleaning harpie would pounce and eat off their faces!

She couldn't help but sit there in a daze for a moment, then laugh. "Uhmm hey Luke? Do you have any idea where the climbing wall is?" Laura asked, deciding that she did not want her face to be eaten off and that she would like to survive through the night. Surviving through the night would be good.

Going back to her strategies, Laura couldn't help but think of using Luke as a human sheild and going behind him. That would be a nice way to get her revenge, but a mean one at that.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   May 28th 2010, 5:59 pm

"It's somewhere near the amphitheatre..." Luke said. "We'll definitely find as we get nearer. After all, I doubt clashing walls can be quiet."

He saw Laura zone out for a second, and wondered what she was thinking. But he decided it was best not to be nosy. it might have been something that he didn't like... like getting his face eaten by a harpie. Though it probably wouldn't stand a chance, it still wasn't a nice thought. And they tended to hunt in packs....

"Come on, lets get to it! I can't wait to try out this climbing wall."

And he really couldn't. It would be a big challenge, and Luke enjoyed a challenge. And one such as this really had him going. After all, it wasn't every day you got to climb a climbing wall that tipped lava at you and clashed together with another wall. Well, unless you were here at Camp Half Blood, that is.

Setting off in the direction of the amphitheatre, Luke looked back and grinned at Laura.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   May 31st 2010, 9:29 am

Nodding in agreement, Laura opened her ears so she would be able to clearly hear the clashing of walls from far off. Not that she would be able to hear the walls from so far off, that would just be hopeful thinking. Although it would be nice to be able to hear them from so far off. It surely would make their trip towards them much much easier then it already was. Then again it was always a lot of fun to go off and find something you want with a newly made friend.

Following behind Luke she jumped backwards in surprise and nearly fell over when he turned back, smiled and asked what she was waiting for. She couldn't help but laugh at this as she regained her balance and stood back up on her two feet.

"What am I waiting for? I was following right behind you!" Laura exclaimed as she looked at Luke funnily. Soon they were walking towards the direction of the Amphitheatre. As they neared, the faint sound of walls clashing together was heard. "HAH! We're close!" Jumping up and down once was a fine celebratory thing to do as she began to run towards the clash sound.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home. . . I Think.   

Back to top Go down

I'm Home. . . I Think.
Page 1 of 1