Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Street Rat is Here (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 4th 2010, 11:39 pm

Naomi looked at the letter than looked at the hill. 'I guess this is the place' she thought. She looked down at herself. Her shirt was filthy and had a ton of holes in it. Her jeans were ripped and filthy too. Her hair was a rat's nest and she reeked. But that's what happens when you've lived on the streets your whole live. She shouldered her backpack with her extremely few belongings. She started to head up the hill when she heard a growl. She turned and saw two huge dogs with lava red eyes heading towards her. Naomi dropped her backpack and stuffed her letter inside of it. She pressed the center gem on her ring and a celestial bronze knife leapt out.

Naomi was an experienced fighter. She watched both dogs. One ran at her she ducked and it leapt over her. It quickly stopped and turned. Naomi would have to turn her back on one of them. So she turned to the one that had leapt at her. It ran at her she sliced at it and it turned to dust. Naomi coughed and said "That was weird." then she remembered the other dog. She started to turn to late. She felt a lot of pain in the back of her head. She stabbed behind her and killed the other dog. She began to stumble up the hill. She saw someone at the top "Help me please." she said. She was to disoriented to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 5th 2010, 2:22 pm

It was an absolutly beautiful day outside at camp. The sun was hidden behind the clouds making it just the perfect temperature and not too bright, there was a slight breeze which helped make it cooler, and everyone just seemed calm today. Because it seemed so calm and nothing was really going on, Ms. Laura Arai decided that she would grab her notebook and a pencil and head up to Thalia's pine tree. So with her dagger in her hand she stepped away from the Arena. She had just finished practicing with One, so this would be a nice break.

When Laura made it back to the Athena cabin she quickly grabbed for a pad of paper then searched for a pencil. Believe it or not it was slightly difficult to find a pencil that was not being used by one of her siblings. When she finally found one she checked to be sure that her mp3 player (One in disguise) was safely tucked away in her pocket. Once she was sure it was there she made sure that her pencil had enough led. When she was ready, she headed out the door of the Athena cabin.

Laura made it to the base of the hill when all of a sudden she heard loud growling. Surely a monster hasn't followed me all the way from the woods? she asked herself as she looked about. That's when she heard a slash which could only be made by the destruction of a monster. When she heard that she knew that someone was in need of help on the otherside of the hill. She ripped One out of her pocket and raced up the hill. Just as she got there she looked down to see a girl about half-way up the hill looking as if she was in a lot of pain.

They weren't allowed to leave camp borders unless it was an absolute emergency, and this was one of those times. Laura raced down the hill to the girl's side and wrapped an arm around her to help her up the hill. The piles of dust around her indicated that she had just fought off two monsters meaning that she was very much a demigod. As slowly as she could go, she began to help the girl up the hill. She couldn't go too fast due to the girl's injury, but if she went too slow then more monsters could come.

"It's alright, you're safe. We just need to get you down to the infirmary now," Laura said as she helped the girl walk past Thalia's Pine Tree and down the hill. "It's in the Big House right there. We're almost there. Don't worry," She said trying to reassure the girl, but only suceeded in reassuring herself.

Once inside the Big House Laura shouted, "Hey we need an Apollo kid STAT!" She knew that Chiron would be off teaching archery and Mr. D. would be off doing whatever he did during the day, so neither would be around. She led the girl into the infirmary and laid tried to help her lay down on the nearest bed. Oh crap. . . . she thought to herself as she felt the back of the girl's head. When she pulled her hand away she saw that her hand was not bloody from her head. This can't be good. . . .

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 5th 2010, 2:56 pm

Naomi was really dizzy. She heard a girl talking and felt herself being walked up a hill. "Where am I? she asked. She felt the girls hand on the back of her head she winced "OW!" she yelled. She herself gingerly touched the back of her head there was a lot of blood on her hand. "Who are you?" she asked "Where's my backpack? Where am I? Is this Camp Half-Blood?"

She tried to sit up and instantly fell back down. She groaned. She looked around. It looked like a hospital room. She groaned one last time and started to say "Wha...." and then she feinted.

Last edited by Naomi Martin on July 5th 2010, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 5th 2010, 3:13 pm

((Whoopsies I apologies that 'not' was not supposed to be in there XD It was supposed to. . . .well not be there XD and remember 100 words Wink I'm going to PM our resident daughter of Apollo to jump in and help out, okay?))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 5th 2010, 3:16 pm

((OK))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 5th 2010, 3:19 pm

((Five words for all OOC posts please ;D))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 5th 2010, 3:54 pm

((Oh sorry! Smile I edited my post so that it says there is blood. There's now more than 100 words.))
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 5th 2010, 10:27 pm

MacKenzie was standing in front of a target with her bow in hand. She wanted to get a lot of practice in before someone challenged her or someone asked for lessons. Being the only child of Apollo gave a lot of pressure to the young demi-god. Letting go of the arrow she smiled as it sailed through the air. Please hit the middle..please hit the middle... The arrow missed. MISSED! Groaning she walked across the grass to the target. Pulling the arrow out she looked at the hole it made, two inches from the bulls-eye. Sighing she started back to her starting point and strung her bow. Ready...Aim...Fi-

"Hey we need an Apollo kid STAT!"

MacKenzie let the arrow go and watched it sail over the target. Glaring at the sound of the voice she sighed. "What now?" Figuring that it was probably important she picked up her arrow and ran towards the Big House. Once inside she saw Laura and a girl she didn't recognize. Shock crossing MacKenzie's face she dropped her bow and arrows onto a table and hurried into the room. "What happened?!"

((I couldn't remember if Kenz knew you, Laura, or not so...anyway))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 7th 2010, 10:03 am

Laura wasn't quite sure what to say to the girl who had just arrived. She must've been an Apollo kid seeing as she had called out for one. She just wasn't sure what to say to her. Uh yeah. . . her head's bleeding and she just passed out. . . . That surely would sound very Athenian. She couldn't help but be in a panic mode. She hadn't helped an injured demigod get into camp before. She had only helped those who were just arriving, or just needed help killing a monster. This was the first time she would be helping someone who might have a fatal injury.

"Well she was attacked by monsters. I didn't see it happen, but it was just moments ago," Laura said quickly to the girl. Hopefully she would be able to help. If she was just someone who had heard the cry for help and jumped at the chance to help someone in hopes of being claimed, then that would just be annoying. It would also aggrivate her to no end. It was people like that who ticked her off.

"The back of her head's bleeding and she just passed out," said Laura turning to the girl then back to the injured. She wasn't sure if there was any thing she could do to help or if she should just back off. Either way if the girl didn't make it she would feel as if it was her fault. If only I had gotten there sooner! I could've helped her! She wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for me! Of course she had pinned the blame all on herself, that was just the way she was.

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 8th 2010, 1:45 am

MacKenzie turned to the girl that began explaining the amount of injuries. "Okay, what I need you to do is get some ambrosia and nectar. Preferably some that hasn't been sitting in a pocket." She could tell that the brunette was beginning to panic and panic and healing don't mix. "If you can go get some I think she'll be fine." She nodded to the girl in a way that said 'hurry' and turned to the unconscious girl.

((Laura, is it god-modding if I heal the girl as best I can? If not I'll edit this.))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 15th 2010, 12:32 pm

((Nope it's not!))

"Er alright!" Laura said as she rushed over to the white, metal cabinets. She swung the door open and looked about. There were all sorts of medicines that she didn't recognize mainly because she didn't have the patients to observe them. Thinking fast she grabbed the thermos in the corner, more then likely filled with nectar, and handed it over to the Apollo girl. After that she rushed back over to the cabinet and searched for a baggie filled with ambrosia. When she located that she opened the Ziploc baggie and tried to hand a piece to the girl.

She nodded when the Apollo girl said that the girl who had fainted would be alright as long as they got some nectar and ambrosia into her. She sighed with relief as her eyes floated to her unconcious body.

((FAIL POST I KNOW!!!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 16th 2010, 8:03 pm

MacKenzie accepted the nectar and ambrosia and glanced back at the victim. Opening her mouth just a bit MacKenzie poured some nectar inside and helped the girl to swallow. Setting the canister down she then proceeded to place her hand on the girl's head and mumble in Greek. After about ten minutes MacKenzie stood and popped a piece of ambrosia into her own mouth. Leaning against a table she shrugged. "That should do it. She should wake up in a matter of minutes but I'll stay just in case." Looking at the brunette in front of her she tilted her head to the side and then held out her hand. "By the way I'm MacKenzie. Daughter of Apollo." Smiling she waited for the introduction that would surely come. They'd have to wait a bit for the unconscious girls name, for obvious reasons.

((Your post was not fail. This is a failed post...bleh! I spit upon it! [/spit] Though the part with the healing was fun. Not much there though...))
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   July 16th 2010, 8:51 pm

Naomi tasted something in her mouth. Like liquid chocolate cookies. She woke up gradually. Her head felt a lot better. Her vision was fuzzy. When it cleared she saw two girls. "Hello" she said horsily "I'm Naomi." she glanced around the room. It looked like an infirmary. She sat up in the bed and immediately felt dizzy. "Wo." she said "What happened to me?"

((Yah I know. Horrible. I have no muse. Laura is at camp so is unable to reply!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Street Rat is Here (Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Street Rat is Here (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1