Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sota and the Dead Fish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Sota and the Dead Fish   February 22nd 2010, 7:11 pm

Elizabeth was somewhere that everyone had told her was the beach. So she had pulled out a can of sprite and sat down in a lon chair. She had took a sip when the water had started to bubble,she thought that something weird was going to happen but when your a half blood nothing is really weird. It died down and then a dead fish roes to the serf"ahhh poor dead fish,"Elizabeth said sadly. she had hoped that it ment that she was clamed by Posiden but she thought about it for a moment and said to her self"not poseble with my luck I'll never be clamed." She had took a nother sip of her sprite and started to cry remebering the good old days when her dad was around. She had wished that she could taste one of his suger cookies again.

Her tears started falling into her sprite and it started to over flow. Elizabeth had always dreamed that her mom or dad was speshal and now her dream had come true. The only flaw was that she never got to see hear mom or dad she could never tell. She had missed home she had missed her dad prackticlty all of the campers had told her that this was her home for a long time she just never new it. She had remebered what her dad had told her when she was seven" no matter what happens just remeber that you are all was safe no matter were you are." She had started to tear up then she started a waterfall of tears,she had missed her dad so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sota and the Dead Fish   February 22nd 2010, 9:27 pm

LOCKED Only the Stoll brothers can have canned soda/sell it! I haven't seen a thread in which you bought a can from them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

Sota and the Dead Fish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Long Island Sound-
Jump to: