Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i. am. so. bored. (mykala)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   July 11th 2010, 5:45 pm

Elizabeth walked up the porch stairs of the Big House, waved at Mr. D and walked in. She grabbed a cookie, the one that isn't tarrible and some lemonade. She went into the living room and turned on the tv. The usual histery chanal was on and some times it was interesting but this wasn't one of those times. She started to driffed to sleep. She fell over onto the carpet, her legs on the couch and her head on the floor. She wolk up after 15 minutes and got up. The History chanal was on a different show and it was more interesting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   July 12th 2010, 6:26 am

Makayla was bored. After calming down after her loss of control she decided it would be safe to go out of her cabin and talk to demi-gods. But first she had to go to the Big House and apologise to Mr.D for what happened. Shadow travelling up to the Big House she saw that Mr.D was gone, but it looked pretty recent, all his Pinochle stuff was still there. She thought that maybe he had gone inside or something so she went skulking around the rooms, coming across a lone Demigod in one of the rooms. the kid looked like she had just woken up from been asleep and she smirked. "You just had a nap or something?" She said, reaching down and taking the control off of her and turning the channel onto the horror one. She sank down onto one of the Sofas and watched the slightly gorey movie that was on. "This is so much better than the history channel..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   July 12th 2010, 10:43 am

“Yah, I was just asleep on the floor. I thought that you weren’t suppose to change the channel, me whatever this is way better. Anyway, hi I am Elizabeth and you look like Hannah.” Elizabeth loved horror movies mainly ghost stories. She grabbed her water bottle opened it and poured some water on her head. “What are you doing here person, I am very happy when I am in front of the TV.”

She put down her water bottle and got up to go and get some more lemonade. “You want some lemonade person.” She also got some cookies. “Yum.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   July 12th 2010, 11:08 am

"I thought you weren't supposed to change the channel." Makayla smirked. "Rules are made to be broken." She said, watching as this one person was made headless.
"Anyway, hi I am Elizabeth and you look like Hannah.” Who the Hades is Hannah? Makayla thought to herself as she stared at the girl confused. "Im Makayla...." She said, still staring at the girl.
“What are you doing here person, I am very happy when I am in front of the TV.” She frowned. Wasn't she allowed here now? Had all the Newbies made a new set of rules that only allowed them to watch TV?? No... So what the H-E-double hockey sticks was the girl doing asking her that? "It's a free country is it not? I can do what I want." She said, grinning a little.
She watched as Elizabeth got up to get Lemonade, asking, “You want some lemonade person.”
"STOP CALLING ME PERSON!! I HAVE A NAME!! I'M MAKAYLA!!" She almost yelled. Almost. Instead she said, "Please can you stop calling me person. Im called Makayla."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   July 12th 2010, 12:21 pm

"You can I just don't see many people come in here. Sorry makayla I just came from a weird family. You look like a kid of Hades if so you are so lucky hades is in the top 10 of my fave gods." She came back gave Makayla her lemonade and sat down. She wished that she had a hooluhoop witch was really random. She had so many questions in her head but she didn't know if she was the tipe of person that didn't like to be questioned often.

She thought that she heard the door open and close. She thought it was Mr. D or Chiron but it wasn't anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makayla

PostSubject: Re: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   July 12th 2010, 2:50 pm

"Yup... I’m a child of Hades... but I'm no ordinary kid... I’m an Immortal" She said feeling proud of her status. She then eyed Elizabeth, weighing the way she spoke and the way she acted against the gods. "If I’m not mistaken... then you are a daughter of Ares?" She asked smiling. She heard the door of the House open, but looking no-one was there. "Just the wind..." She muttered to herself. “But just in case...” She said before melting into the shadows and shadow travelling to the door. No-one was in sight, so she closed the door and locked it, that way if anyone wanted to come in they’d have to knock. She quickly ran back to where Elizabeth was. “Sorry bout that... Just had to see something.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   July 12th 2010, 3:21 pm

"It's okay, hey aren't you suppose to get really tired after you shadow travel? Yep I'm an Ares kid along with Alex. You are so lucky that Hades is your dad, I mean I love my dad he is number 1 on my list I just thought that Hades would be my dad but Ares is still awesome." This girl was awesome mainly because she was a daughter of Hades, but she was still really cool. She loved her hair about how dark it was and how long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i. am. so. bored. (mykala)   Today at 11:09 am

Back to top Go down

i. am. so. bored. (mykala)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1