Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 12th 2010, 9:20 pm

Naomi was walking through the forest with her guitar on her back. He knife was drawn. She was remembering as a little girl watching another little girl run into a mans arms. Naomi turned and stabbed a tree. The knife was buried to it's hilt in wood. She had been abandoned when she was 5. Left to fight for herself on the streets of New York. Naomi was furious and sad. She decided that she needed to calm down and the only way to do that was to play her guitar. She sat down and began to play. She started to sing.
"There's a little girl sitting in a dark alley. She wants to know why you left her there. She wonders what she did wrong. She wonders why you don't love her. She's all alone in this dark world. She needs love but she'll never get it. She'll be alone with no one to love her. But one day maybe things will change. One day maybe she'll be loved." she stopped because she was crying. She had written this song because that was what it was like when she was little and the last line was her hope. She had never been loved by anyone.

((A little museless. Sorry.))

Last edited by Naomi Martin on July 28th 2010, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 12th 2010, 10:00 pm

((it's ok))

Elizabeth was wondering the woods and shouldn't even be out here she just wanted to be. She then heard someone crying from a distence. "Hey is everyone okay I can here crying." She started to run tords the sorce. She put her sword on her back and cep running. She finually reached the sorce and saw that it was a girl with a gitaur on her back. "Hey, what is wrong and what is your name.
She saw a bananah tree and climbed to take a banana or two one for the crying girl. She climbed down and gave the girl the banana. Elizabeth saw a rat scurry by and up the banana and started to eat a banana. "Okay I didn't expect that did you know that rats eat bananas?" She had seen wourse but she has never seen that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 12th 2010, 10:18 pm

Naomi started to laugh "No I didn't know that." she said "I'm Naomi. I was crying because I was thinking about something." she began to eat the banana "Thanks for the banana." she looked at the rat "I used to sleep with rats." she said. She realized that probably sounded really wrong "You see I grew up on the streets and I slept in an alley where there were lots of rats." she felt her face turn hot. She hated to say that. She knew she would get sympathy and pity and she didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 12th 2010, 10:24 pm

Theo the newly claimed son of Hermes sat against a tree. His I-pod was blasting, fighitng by yellowcard. His friend back home had showed him the band. He ad fifteen walets infront of him. He had 'stumbled' into a boy causeing him to run into a group. Everyone fell to the ground, and Theo being the nice kid he was 'helped'. He went down to help and 'tripped' bring five other kids on them, with that his hand went into everyones pockets taking there walets. He than just got up and walked away. He now had close to one hundered bucks and a few dozen drachmas. "Not bad." He flipped though what were in the walets, ID.. junk ID... another? ID, ID, ID. You losers get somehting else. ID junk... He threw the cards everytime he said junk. ID, crap. Credit card jun... wait i'm keeping that. He than picked up a black walet he thought looked cool, putting his new cash in it he got up. He took one of his earbuds out, he heard someone crying. He walked over to hear another girl speak...... he knew the voice. "Hey..... Elizabeth!" He remebered. He walked over and saw a girl crying, I didn't steal form her did I? He than came up, silently. "You okay? Whats wrong?" He than looked at Elizabeth, he mouthed the words 'hey Elizabeth guess what? I now have siblings.' He didn't want to speak cause the girl was crying now. The girl spoke, he relized. He hadn't heard her before asking. "That sucks. Sorry you had too." It wondered how it would seem for a random kid to come up and say that. "Sorry just had to comment. That does stink thought."

((Hope i'm able to join, it says open.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 12th 2010, 10:30 pm

((Of coarse you can. I'll wait for Elizabeth))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 13th 2010, 10:56 am

"Hey Theo it has been a while. Wow that is so neat you have finaully been clambed, when did it happen?" Elizabeth remebered the last time she saw him, it wasn't pritty. She grabbed her what her bottle poured some on her head and went to climb the tree for another banana for Theo. She through Theo the banana and climbed down and then up again and then back down and then back up and then back down for the last time.
"That was fun,"Elizabeth said tired out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 13th 2010, 11:08 am

Naomi laughed as Elizabeth climbed up and down and up and down. She turned to Theo "Hi Theo. I'm Naomi. That's awesome that you got claimed." she said and shrugged when he said he was sorry she had to live on the streets "Well you know you get used to it." she smiled bravley "At some points it was fun. No one telling you what to do. Learning to fight and to rely on yourself. Things like that." she walked over to the tree that had her knife in it and pulled it out. She tapped the blade twice and it turned into a ring. She slid it onto her finger. "So what do y'all wanna do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 13th 2010, 11:23 am

He caught the bananna that Elizabeth had thrown him. Peeling it he ate it quickly. "I was claimed two days ago, by Hermes. After eight years the god doesn't make a giant symbol and annoucies to the camp that i'm his son. All he does is make a snake give a note that says 'Theo Ashford, son of Hermes'. Isn't he a great dad" sarcasim dripping off the comment. "I would recomend not going to the cabin.... ummmm quite a few people are angry for losing there money. Also hello there Naomi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 13th 2010, 11:49 am

"Hey does anyone want to raid a cabin? But ya you are right that is a sucky clambing." Elizabeth hadn't raided in like forever. "So who is with me and if everyone is then what cabin shall we raid?" She took a bite off her banana and smiled. "Theo when was the last time you raided a cabin?" Then a giunt spider came down right in front of her face. She screamed as loud as posible and ran to the other tree. "That thing is huge."

((A giunt spider really did come down right infront of my face and i freaked out but i killed it with a hair brush))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 13th 2010, 3:45 pm

"Oh well at least you got claimed!" Naomi said and smiled mischevously "Raiding a cabin sounds great! I hate stealing but I really need some money so maybe I could earn a few extra bucks on the side!" she said. She knew Elizabeth might be surprised that she said that and Theo could probobly care less. She thought about which cabin "Hmm what about the Zues cabin. Sence their dad is the king of the gods they probobly think no one would have the guts to prank them!" she said. She saw the spider and laughed as Elizabeth screamed. "Oh that little guy? He's easy to kill." she said and took off her shoe. She broke the thread it was hanging by and squashed it as soon as it touched the ground. "So how shall we raid them? The classic toilet paper and shaving cream. Or something more modern?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   July 28th 2010, 1:39 pm

((Is anyone going to reply?))
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   August 6th 2010, 8:09 pm

((Anyone?Anyone at all? (one) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)   

Back to top Go down

Alone in the World ((Elizabeth/Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1