Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 13th 2010, 2:57 pm

''Breath in....breath out'' Roxxy said as she stood in the woods. She was preparing for the big fight with Ry today. She had told the the bunny to go hide, and when she was near him, to attack her. She had her whip at her side and a dagger in her other hand. She relaxed and made sure that she was ready to move at any second. She heard a leaf crinkle and turned to her right. She heard Ry' coming at her snarling from her left. She flung her whip in his direction and he dodged. He scratched her leg and she looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

She threw her dagger at him and it cut him a bit. She smirked and ran all over the woods. She didn't worry about monsters because she had Ry for protection, and he was more than enough for the monsters to handle. He bit her on her leg again and she caught him in her hand. ''Ok, it's not cool when I'm wearing shorts and you keep biting me!'' she said to him. ''What's Caleb gonna say when he sees the bites!?''. She heard a crack behing her and turned around. ''Who's there?'' she asked as she raised her whip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 13th 2010, 11:42 pm

Caleb ran as the growling behind him got louder. His breathing was loud and ragged and his lunges burned. He felt like if he kept running he was going to puke, and he didnt doubt that it would happen. The hellhound could smell his adrenaline and knew the chase was coming to an end. Its jaws overflowed with saliva and its red eyes were locked in calebs back. He ducked under some branches and jumped inbetween two trees trying to keep up his speed, but he knew the hellhound was going to get him unless he could turn around fast enough to stab it with the celestial bronze arrow he was holding. He swore that if he lived this he would never go into the woods with just a bow and arrow again.

Caleb looked over his shoulder and saw the the hellhound was almost close anough o bite him. With one last burst he jumped over a little ledge were a rock was and ducked into a roll when he landed. He came back up on one knee facing the direction the hellhound was coming from. As it lunged at him, Caleb stood up and plunged the arrow into its head. Suddenly he was covered in golden dust that slowly blew away. He sat right on a branch and it made ahuge snap but he didn't care, he jsut needed to breath. "Whose there?" He heard Roxxys familiar vice and looked behind him. "Roxxy- its- me-" He could barely talk inbetween breaths.

Memories of the last time He had hung out with Roxxy flashed through his mind and a smile touched his lips. Maybe they could have some fun out here to. He stood up but had his hands on his knees and still felt like he might throw up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 14th 2010, 2:38 am

Roxxy-its-me-" Caleb said as he ran into her sight. He looked like he was about to pass out.She dropped her whip and her knife and ran over to him. She sat Ry on the ground and rubbed Caleb's back. "Are you ok?" she asked as she looked him up and down. He must have been running from something to make him pant like this. He didn't gasp for this much breath when we.... her thoughts trailed off. They were in the middle of the woods for Gods' sakes. She couldn't think about them doing THAT now! He must have been running from something that bad to make him look like this.

She looked at his face and he was grinning. She knew that grin all too well. She rolled her eyes and smiled at him. "Ry, go catch a squirrel" she said as she laughed a bit. "And you my dear commander, need to sit down". She drug him over to a tree and she sat down. She looked up at him and patted the spot next to her playfully.

Ry watched them for a minute, then left to go eat. They had been training all morning, and he hadn't eaten anything. He hadn't taken a ite out of anything.......besides his mistress's leg. He would give her some time alone with her superior.....for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 14th 2010, 10:36 pm

"Are you ok?" Caleb put up a finger signalling to give him a moment. He put his ahnd back on his knee and took a few seconds before looking back at her. "Yeah I'm fine- I was running- from a hell-hound. All I had- was an Arrow to kill it- with." He stood up straight and put his hands on his head. His breathing had slowed down and just when he was going to talk, Roxxy told Ry to go eat and dragged him over to a tree. "And you my dear commander, need to sit down" He looked at her and grinned as she sat down next to the tree and looked up at him before patting the gorund next to her with a playfull expression.

Caleb sat down next to her now that his breathing was almost back to normal and put his head on her shoulder. "I acctually thought I was gonna die for a second" He laughed and looked at her. "And what are the odds I would find you out here." He chuckled and put his hands on her hips before lifting her into his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body into his. There chests were against eachother and he was inches from her face. "Must mean something." He whispered and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 14th 2010, 11:08 pm

I actually thought I was gonna die for a second he laughed and looked at her.And what are the odds I would find you out here''. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her into his lap. She smiled at him as he whispered Must mean something. He kissed her and she leaned into it. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled back and kissed his cheek gently. ''You poor thing she said as she placed a kiss on his neck. ''I'm happy that it didn't kill you, because we wouldn't be able to have fun anymore'' she said teasingly as she kissed him again. Hopefully there weren't anymore hellhounds around this area. That would just kill the alone time.

He must have been running for a long time, because when she first say him, he was breathing hard. She ran her hands along his arms and leaned into him more. I really hope he is NOT planning on doing it in a place like this she thought. But then again, who am I to stop a natural, wonderful thing from happening. She pulled back from him and smiled at him. Is there anything I can do to make you feel batter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 14th 2010, 11:40 pm

Caleb has a grin on his face when she pulled back and kissed his cheek. "You poor thing. I'm happy that it didn't kill you, because we wouldn't be able to have fun anymore'' He sighed and leaned his head back as she kissed his neck. HIs whole body relaxed and her hands moved up his arms. Well most of his body relaxed, His hips got the urge to move but he fought it. She kissed him again and leaned into his body. He pulled her into him and let his tongue memorize her mouth. He grinned when she said the words he wanted to hear the most. Is there anything I can do to make you feel batter?

Roxxy was practically on top of him. He rolled over so she was on her back laying in the grass and he was over her. "As a matted of fact. there is." He kissed her on the lips but his mouth moved from hers to her neck and then to the top of her shirt. His hands touched all over her body and he moved down until he was by her legs. He took one of her legs and held it up as he slowly planted little kisses all on her leg before making it up to her thighs. He grinned and planted a kiss on the inside of her left thigh, he kept planting kisses and moving further up. "I'd love to see just how much of you tastes like grapes."

((jeesh ROxxy you move fast XD haha))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 15th 2010, 12:18 am

"As a matted of fact. there is." he said as he rolled them over so she was on her back. She smiled up at him and he kissed her. But he didn't stop there. He trailed them over her neck, the top of her shirt, then her legs. She propped herself on her shoulder and watched him. He planted a kiss on her thigh. She giggled at him. "That tickled a bit" she said quietly. "I'd love to see just how much of you tastes like grapes." he said as he kept kissing upward. She gasped and sighed. "Be my guest" she said as she laughed a bit. Yup, he's really going to do this in the middle of the woods she thought humorously. She laid back down and scanned the perimeter. Might as well make sure the coast was clear while she had the chance.

((I know I do XD haha you're turn to write the Short time later part XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 15th 2010, 7:20 am

"Be my guest" Caleb heard her gasp as he kissed even higher on her thighs. Slowly one of his hands found the butotns on her shorts, and the other started undoing his belt.This is going to be fun He thought to himself and planted another kiss about as high as possible......

((A while later XD))

Caleb layed on his back with Roxxy laying ontop of him. THey already had there clothes back one. Well she did, he still hadn't put on his shirt. He grinned at her, "Was that to your lick- I mean liking miss Friedman?" With a chuckle he put his arms around her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 15th 2010, 9:18 am

''Was that to your lick- liking Miss Friedman?'' he asked her as he laughed. She laughed too as he put his arms around her and kissed her. She pulled away and nodded her head. ''Yes sir, it was very much to mu liking''she said as she laughed. She snuggled into his chest more and sighed. ''We are so lucky we did not get attack by a random monster''. She looked up at him and smiled. She moved upward and started to kiss his neck. ''And now if we DO get attacked, you will have to carry me, because I sure as hell can't walk'' she giggled as she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 15th 2010, 1:52 pm

''Yes sir, it was very much to mu liking.We are so lucky we did not get attack by a random monster. And now if we DO get attacked, you will have to carry me, because I sure as hell can't walk.She giggled and kissed his cheek. He laughed and kissed her. "Well next time its gonna be your turn to see what I taste like." He grinned and laid his head back in the grass.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 15th 2010, 2:45 pm

"Yea, I'll think about it" she said teasingly as she raised her head and looked at him. She smiled as she heard some leaves rustling. Ry came bouncing back, with bloddy fur. She sat up and stretched out her arms. He bounced into them and snuggled into her. She sighed at the sight of him. "Great, now you have to get a bath" she said as she looked at the bunny. She looked at Caleb and kissed him. "C'mon hot stuff, I need you to carry me to the stream". She pulled him to sit up with her and pointed in the direction of the stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 15th 2010, 8:07 pm

Caleb watched as the bl.oodstained bunny came bounding up and landed in Roxxys arms. SHe sighed and said she had to give him a bath now. "Me or the bunny?" He said teasingly and gut up as she pulled him towards the stream. "C'mon hot stuff, I need you to carry me to the stream" He laughed and put one arm around her back and the picked her up by putting the other behind her knees. "Hold on tight little missy." He started walking towards the stream. When they finally got there he didn't stop, he walked right unitil he was waist deep in the water and then just dropped her in. "I think this is about as close as I can possibly get you to the water." He laughed as kissed her wet forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 15th 2010, 10:35 pm

"Hold on tight little missy" he said as he picked her up. When they got there, she noticed he didn't stop walking. "Wait...what are you doing?!" she asked as he stopped waist deep in the water. Her feet were barly making ripples in the water when he dropped her. Luckliy, the water wasn't that deep. She gasped as the cold water hit her. I think this is about as close as I can possible get you in the water" he laughed as he kissed her forehead. She tried to stand up, but fail miserably. The water didn't make it any easier. She looked at Ry and it was just a sopping wet ball of white fur. Well, the blood was gone atleast. "Be happy I'm not like most girls, because I would have killed you for ruining my hair" she said as she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 16th 2010, 4:26 pm

"Be happy I'm not like most girls, because I would have killed you for ruining my hair" Caleb grined and kiised her before pushing her under the water. When she came up he laughed. "I didn't wanna tell you but I had already messed your hair up pretty bad back in the woods" He grinned and kissed her again but didnt stop as they both went under. He wrapped his arms around her and held her body close to his. When they finally came up he gasped for breath and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 16th 2010, 10:38 pm

He grinned and pushed her back underwater. She struggled with his hands and came back up. ''I didn't want to tell you but I had already messed up your hair pretty badly back in the woods.'' he said as he kissed her again. She was about to reply when he pulled her into the water. They both went underwater this time. She felt him wrap his arms around her, and she did the same. They came back up and he smiled as he gasped for air. She started to beathe heavily and moved some hair out of her face. She narrowed her eyes at him. ''As I was saying, before I was almost smothered by a kiss and drowned, my hair wasn't as bad before'' she said as she grabbed her bunny. She swam the best she could to the shore and sat the bunny down to dry. She turned back to look at Caleb and smirked. ''Luckily for you, I am a forgiving person, and I won't cut you off for throwing me into cold water'' she explained as she pulled herself up and sat on the edge of the shore. She took off her wet shoes and sat them beside her to dry. She started to play in the water with her feet. She looked at him innocently then smiled. ''Thank heavens I decided to not wear that white tshirt today''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 8:05 am

''As I was saying, before I was almost smothered by a kiss and drowned, my hair wasn't as bad before'' He watched as she took ry and swam to shore. "Luckily for you, I am a forgiving person, and I won't cut you off for throwing me into cold water'' Caleb grinned as she pulled herself out of the water and her clothes stuck to her curvy body perfectly. "Thank heavens I decided to not wear a white shirt today." Caleb laughed and started drifting over towards her. "Oh yeah that would have just been terrible." He spoke with sarcasm and laughed. "Your gonna turn me into a sex addict if you keep making me wanna do it with you every couple mintues."

Caleb grinned as Roxxy splashed him with her feet. He grabbed both of them and pulled himself closer. THere was a drop off in the water right past the shore so he was still a few feet deep in the water as he pulled himself to where his upper body was inbetween her legs. He put his arms over her thighs so he wouldn't move and grinned up at her. "Hav you ever been skinny dipping before Mrs.Friedman?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 8:43 am

''Oh yeah that would have just been terrible'' he said sarcastically as he drifted over to her. ''You're gonna turn me into a sex addict if you keep making me wanna do it with you every couple of minutes''. He grabbed her feet and pulled himself closer to her. He pulled himself between her legs and put his arms over her thighs. ''Really?'' she asked as she raised an eyebrow at him. ''well, I have found my new goal in life'' she laughed as she stretched her arms out. ''Have you ever been skinny dipping before Miss Friedman?'' he asked as he grinned. ''Nope, and I don't plan on it now because if I do, then a certain commander will jump me'' she said as she smiled innocently at him. ''And I already can't walk from before, imagine what would happen if we did it again'' she said playfully as she leaned forward.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 19th 2010, 5:23 am

((Now this is just plain disturbing guys))
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 19th 2010, 8:55 am

((ahhh young love, it's so disturbing. No ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 21st 2010, 4:00 pm

''well, I have found my new goal in life. Have you ever been skinny dipping before Miss Friedman? Nope, and I don't plan on it now because if I do, then a certain commander will jump me. And I already can't walk from before, imagine what would happen if we did it again'' Caleb laughed as she leaned forwards. He kissed her and gently bit her bottom lip before grinning and pulling back. "Maybe your right." He kissed her again and then laughed. "But you never know till you try" Caleb kissed her again but this time put his arms around her and fell back in the water again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 21st 2010, 4:00 pm

((that third part was supposed to be red XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 22nd 2010, 10:20 am

She screamed as he made them fall back into the water. ''You are a rude person!!'' she laughed as she moved hair out of her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. ''And mybe I don't want to try, if you have me to much then you'll get tired of me eventually'' she joked as she kissed his cheek. And not to mention the fact that I will need the usage of my legs when we beat the collective asses of those snot nosed brats''. She moved some of her hair out of her face again. ''But if you must have another dosage of my awesomeness, then go ahead'' she said dramatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 30th 2010, 12:21 am

Caleb laughed as she screamed and then called him a rude person before kissing him on the cheek. 'ROxxy I could never get tired of you. YOur simply to....." He girnned and licked his lips. "...Delicious to become bored of. " ''But if you must have another dosage of my awesomeness, then go ahead'' He girnned and kissed her while his hands slipped under the surface of the water. They returned in a few moments with both of their pants. He pulled back from the kiss and thre the pants up onto the grass before laughing and kissing Roxxy on the neck. [coor=red]"So my grape goddess, What would you like to try this time?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 30th 2010, 12:50 am

((This is so awkward! I love it!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 30th 2010, 12:57 am

((hahah your probably the tenth person to say that in our threads XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next