Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 30th 2010, 8:56 am

'Roxxy I could never get tired of you. You're simply to........delicious to become bored of. " he said as he licked his lips. She rolled her eyes at him. He kissed her and she smiled into it. She wrapped her arms around his neck while she was distracted. When she broke away, he had his pants AND her shorts in his hands. Her eyes widened at them. "How did......nevermind, I don't even want to know" she said flatly. She watched as he threw their pants on the shore and glanced down at him as he started to kiss her neck.

"So my grape goddess, what would you like to try this time?" he asked.

"Well gee Commander, I thought you were supposed to be the boss of me, and here you are asking me for suggestions" she teased as she broke free of him and started floating away. She then smirked at him and sank down into the water with a lasting smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 30th 2010, 2:03 pm

Caleb smirked when she almost asked how he got her pants off. "Well gee Commander, I thought you were supposed to be the boss of me, and here you are asking me for suggestions" He grinned as she drifted away and gave him a smirk before floating under the water. He felt something touch his thigh and then felt his boxers slowly slip down. He sighed and layed his head back in the water.
((hahah I love our threads Roxxy XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 30th 2010, 2:22 pm

((SOME TIME LATER XD))

"Ok, now we know that the stream is a good place to do it" Roxxy laughed as sat on the shore. And twice in one day has ruined my ability to walk for another few hours". She was thankful that she didn't use her legs when she swam, or else she would be in trouble. She was just thankful that a soldier didn't come by and see them. Yea, that would have sucked she thought as she wrung the water out of her hair.

"Was that to your liking Commander Harris?" she joked as she looked at him. "Since you are my superior and I have to do everything the way you like it". She laid on her back and started laughing. She folded her hand on her stomach, closed her eyes and let her feet float in the water peacefully.

((I love them too Caleb XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 3:50 am

((What.......The...F**k)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 7:05 am

"Ok, now we know that the stream is a good place to do it. And twice in one day has ruined my ability to walk for another few hours" Caleb laughed and sat next to her on the shore. "its okay, you wont need to walk for a few hours, or atleast I know I'm not on to be. I'm going to sleep. And wouldn't mind if you joined me." He ginned and watched her wring out her hair.

"Was that to your liking Commander Harris? Since you are my superior and I have to do everything the way you like it". Cale laughed with her and then watched her as she closed her eyes and let her legs float peacfully. "Yes friedman I liked it very much, but tell me, did I taste good? I mean, theres no way I even compare to your sweet grape taste, but I do hope I satisfied you." He grinned and stared at her peacfull figure, she was truly a beautiful girl. A fun, sexy, and not to mention horny, beautiful girl. His hand moved some of the hair from infront of her face and ran down her cheek. "Your beautiful ROxxy. He whispered and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 11:49 am

"its okay, you wont need to walk for a few hours, or atleast I know I'm not on to be. I'm going to sleep. And wouldn't mind if you joined me." he said as he sat by her on the shore. She looked at him and smiled. "I might have to because someone who shall remain nameless wanted it twice in a row and now I'm tired" she said as she looked at him with knowing eyes and smiled.

"Yes friedman I liked it very much, but tell me, did I taste good? I mean, theres no way I even compare to your sweet grape taste, but I do hope I satisfied you." he grinned. "Well, you most certainly did not taste like grapes, but more like pretzels" she said as she laughed some more. She stred into his dark blue yes and smiled at him. He ran his hand down her cheek and she smiled at him again. "Your beautiful Roxxy." he whispered to her and kissed her cheek.

"Atleast someone thinks so" she said as she sat up and put her head on his shoulder. but, like I said before, we have science to thank for my looks so.... she trailed off silently. Plus, I am nowhere near as sexy as you are.. She leaned up and kissed him and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 1:56 pm

Caleb laughed. "Pretzels? I hope you like pretzels." He smiled at her. "Atleast someone thinks so but, like I said before, we have science to thank for my looks so.... Plus, I am nowhere near as sexy as you are.. " He kissed her back and then licked his lips which now tasted like grapes. "I beg to differ. It doesnt matter where your body came from, its still yours. And your way sexier than me." He kissed her again and sighed.

(( sorry its short))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 4:00 pm

''Keep telling yourself that my dear Commander'' she laughed as she looked up at him. She put her hand in his and smiled. But you're right, my body is mine...and yours'' she joked and she pushed him back into the water. She jumped in beside him and hugged him. ''if you'll have that is, and I'm pretty sure that you won't object'' she laughed and kissed him. She looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled. ''You're so good to me'' she said as she put her head on his shoulder.

((sorry for the shortness XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 4:10 pm

Caleb laughed as she pushed him in and then jumped in next to him. "Your right about that, You are mine." He grinned and kissed her back. "I'm only good to you because you deserve it. Don't ever let anyone be bad to you. And telll me if anyone ever is." He smiled and let her put her head on his shoulder. "I might fall asleep in the water." He whispered in to her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 4:26 pm

''I might fall asleep in the water'' he whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened and she started to swim towards the shore, with him in tow. ''Stay awake, if you drown who am I gonna fool around with!!??'' she joked as she reached shore. ''Plus I'd miss you too much and you're too hot to die'' she said as she sat back on the shore. She looked at him happily and stood up. She stretched out and looked toward camp. ''C'mon lover, we have to go lie to our troops about why I was screaming so loud''. She waited for him to climb out of the water. She bent over to pick up Ry and her whip and turned to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 4:56 pm

''C'mon lover, we have to go lie to our troops about why I was screaming so loud' Caleb laughed. "I find your screaming very sexy. He winked at her and then watched her bend over to pick up Ry and her whip. He pinched her butt and stepped out of her reach. "Jee Who the hell did that?" He smiled and looked around like he never saw anything.

Caleb took ROxxys hand and started walking back to camp. "We should hang out in the woods more often. It seems more......exotic." He laughed and squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 5:15 pm

She felt someone pinch her butt and she stood upright quickly. She looked at him and saw that he wasn't withing slapping distance. She frowned as he said "Jee Who the hell did that?". She smirked at him and motioned him over with her finger. He took her hand and starting walking. "Ow, ow, ow" she said with each step she took. "Can't you just carry me?" she asked as she stopped walking.

"We should hang out in the woods more often. It seems more......exotic." he said as he squeezed her hand. She smmirked and held out her arms for him to pick her up. "Pft, yea..more like erotic" she said as she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:20 pm

Caleb grabbed her by the waist and held her so she could wrap her legs around him and stay infront of him. "Pft, yea..more like erotic" Caleb laughed and kissed her on the nose. "Yeah that to." He smiled and held her close to him. SHe was extremely lite for someone that was 16. He felt like he could hold her like that all day. He wouldn't mind don it either.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:40 pm

((XD Guys tone it down . . . . a lot otherwise I'm going to have to play Astra for awhile and have her come down and tell you guys what's what. XD -can't help but laugh through every thread by Caleb and Roxxy and shake her head- XD))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Rainbow ninjas riding on purple unicorns with cyan pandas!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:43 pm

((ok Laura we're sorry XD *laughes* c'mon Caleb, let's go make an innocent thread hahahahah XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:45 pm

(( awww Laura your no fun!!!! haha can we atleast finish this one up?))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:46 pm

((Yeah you can finish this thread and I'm happy you guys have stayed inside our rating. I love how just about everyone posts in your threads XD That means they're all stalking you O____O I stalk everyone on here though XP Well thread wise))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:50 pm

((haha any luck on finding someone to be astra?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:54 pm

Roxxy yawned as Caleb picked her up. She rubbed her eye with one hand and looked up at him. "I would suggest a bath, but we've been swimming for who knows how long so.." she laughed tiredly. ...in stead, I suggest we go back to our tent and sleep until its time for me to make dinner for everyone". Since she was the one who controled their plants she decided to cook meals for everyone if they wanted. And sometimes the soilders or Caleb caught some meat to go with the food. She yawned again and snuggled her head into his shoulder.

((yea, how is the Astra search going?))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 6:55 pm

((No Astra so far =\ Which sucks cause we can't do anything without her))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 7:18 pm

Caleb smiled, he couldnt help but think about how cute she was when she yawned and rubbed one of her eyes. He kissed her on the forehead. "We'll be to the tent in a minute. And dont worry about dinner, I've got it covered." Okay so he absolutely sucked at cooking, but there was one stew that he could make that he used to make every night when he lived on the streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 7:29 pm

"Ok then, you're so nice" she said sleeply as she felt him kiss her head. Her eyes were closed and she was almost asleep. She was at the point where she began to say stuff and not notice whether it was good or bad. "I don't know what I'd do without you" she mumbled. She was completely asleep in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 7:29 pm

((Guuuyyysssss 100 words! Remember that!!!))

Credit to Astra Gahne <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 7:31 pm

((aww puff, I'm sorry SmartCookie!!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   July 31st 2010, 7:37 pm

Caleb smiled as ROxxy fell asllep and started mutteirng stuff. He held her close to her so she wouldn't fall and let her head rest on his shoulder. "I'm sure you'd be fine with out me baby." He muttered to her sleeping body and then smiled as they made it back to his tent. He mad esure no one was around before carying her in and laying her in the sleeping bag. He went and zipped up the opening of the tent before returning to the tent and laying down with you. "Goodnight love, sleep tight." He muttered before yawning and drifting of too sleep. He had a weird dream about grapes and......ROxxy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Training((open to all the bad peoples PG-13))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next