Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oh, it's you (Markus; PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Oh, it's you (Markus; PG-13)   July 14th 2010, 4:12 pm

Jeni walked through the woods, thinking about, well, stuff. Well, mainly a guy she pretty much hated. Markus Jones, or otherwise known as Pretty Boy. Sure, he was nice to look at, but he was also a stuck-up jerk. Though, why she was thinking about him, she had no clue. Ever since that morning, when she glanced at the empty Hephaestus table, he had been on her mind. Well, more specifically, the day when they met had been haunting her thoughts. She sighed, rubbing her temples, trying to clear the images, the sounds, the smells, everything out of her head. “Gods Pretty Boy,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Get out of my head.”

((Sorry for the suchish quality >.<))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Oh, it's you (Markus; PG-13)   July 19th 2010, 11:14 pm

Markus lumbered through the woods around camp, taking his usual jog. His earbuds were in his ear and his battle axe was strapped to his waist. He had learned early to always be ready in case he came up against a monster. The woods were stocked with them, and there was no telling what kind was in what part of the woods. The fauns did their best to keep track, but it really was an impossible job. The sun shone down on Markus through the openings between the leaves of the trees, showing off his enhanced musculature that he had developed since being at camp. As a child of Hephaestus, Markus spent a lot of his time at the forge, a hammer in his hand. He was getting rather good at forging normal weapons, and working with celestial bronze was becoming easier and easier. He was no where near as skilled as some of his siblings, but he was getting there. Other than working in the forge, Markus didn't really spend much time socializing. He spent a lot of time sparring, working on his prowess with his axe and his spear. He could count the number of people he knew at camp on one hand, and even then, he liked only one or two of them. 

Slightly depressed by the lack of popularity Markus had at camp, he pushed himself faster, turning his jog into a run. He decided to push all thoughts out of his mind, filling himself with the rhythmic sounds of his footfalls as they mimicked the sounds of a hammer on an anvil. His breathing found it's place in the percussion of his run, and soon enough Markus had found his stride. On he ran, deeper into the woods, until he heard some leaves and twigs rustle. He barely caught the sound, but having caught it he stopped running and grabbed his axe. Silently approaching the sound, Markus looked from behind a bush to see Jeni walking through the woods. She was one of the few people he knew, and he didn't really care for her. "Oh great," he said in mock enthusiasm, " it's you..." Markus returned his axe back to it's place at his side as he stepped into the opening where Jeni was. "Did you miss me?" he asked mockingly. "So you decided to come and find me?"
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, it's you (Markus; PG-13)   July 25th 2010, 12:03 pm

“Did you miss me?” She would know that voice anywhere.

Jeni groaned, turning around to face the disaster that was none other than Markus Jones. “Oh of course Markus, dear!” she said, her voice smothered in sarcasm. “Hell no. Why would I miss you?” she turned back around, about to storm off, when he said something about her trying to find him. She turned around slowly this time, her fists clenched. “Again,” she said, her jaw clenched. “Why would I miss you, let alone go looking for you.” She breathed deep, trying to keep her anger at Petty Boy from boiling over. The last thing that she needed was the entire Hephy cabin hating her for hurting their brother.

((It sucks, but it's all that I could come up with v.v))

-gives cookie to Astra-

Thanks Thalia!!

Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, it's you (Markus; PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

Oh, it's you (Markus; PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1