Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 16th 2010, 7:26 pm

Tom strode calmly and purposefully into the forest, on the outside showing no emotion, per usual. On the inside he was sending curses at both the gods and his fellow rebels, as he so often did. It was contemptuous, having to live with those filthy demigods at camp. Scornful, disgusting, disdainful. Tom could think of many words that described it. He often bounced around between the Sound base and the woods base, depending on how many demigods from the bases were killed that week. Sometimes, the smaller bases were ambushed by Camp Half-Blood demigods or a group of moronic campers picked the equally idiotic rebels off one by one via sneak attack. Hah.

Well, Tom didn't care. Why should he care if people died? It just made things easier for him, besides, it was amusing to him. Rebels died in the most predictable of ways. Most of the new "recruits" were murdered by monsters. Some of the older ones were killed by Chiron's campers. Tom had killed many people himself, and had his followers kill others for him. At the age of twelve, he'd instructed a couple of big idiots to murder the old matron at the asylum without hesitation. On that same day, he killed a rebel demigod who's fatal error was calling Tom a friend. That, and Tom greatly disliked being compared to anyone. He liked feeling special, separate from the world. To him, isolation was the only way to live.

Tom walked deeper into the forest. It was around sunset time and barely any light made it through the thick trees. Tom wore his usual battle armor with his shiny black sword sheathed at his side. His black hair was neat and fell just past his ears. His black eyes glinted with the faintest of reds. His usually pale face looked ghostly in the faint light.

Tom turned around, but did not draw his sword, as he heard a noise from off to his side. Knowing that it was not an animal, nor a monster, he spoke in his silky, charming tone. "You know," His voice was the usual, deathly calm. Like a predator about to pounce on his prey or the scary calm before the storm. "It's not safe to go wandering this deep in the forest at this time of day. It's when all those foul monsters come out for a snack."
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 16th 2010, 7:53 pm

MacKenzie ran through the trees. She was trying to avoid all contact with everyone. Ever since her 'power surge' with Makayla and Magnus she had avoided the dreaded trees afraid that there might be a repeat of the event. That was ages ago, before she had gotten her bow and arrows. Reaching over her head she ran a finger across the wood and smiled. She loved the weapon and loved shooting with it even more. Seeing a low branch up ahead she reached her arms up and swung herself into the tree. Climbing as quiet as possible she reached a higher branch and looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone there but then she caught movement. Pulling her bow in front of her and stringing it she aimed. Narrowing her eyes she tilted her head to the side and relaxed her grip on the bow. It was a boy, not a monster or anything just a boy. Moving slightly on the branch she winced as a small piece of bark slipped off with a snap. Glancing at the boy she prayed to the Gods that he didn't hear her...

"You know, it's not safe to go wandering this deep in the forest at this time of day. It's when all those foul monsters come out for a snack."

Mentally groaning she slid off the branch and landed lightly on her feet. "You know, you should take your own advice." She still had her bow ready to shoot, just in case this boy was a foe. "Who are you? I haven't seen you around before." In the dark she couldn't see much except that the boy had dark hair and a pale complexion. She gripped her bow a little tighter as she realized that this boy could be a rebel camper. Calm, Kenz. If he tries anything I'll have him down before he can say Olympus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 16th 2010, 8:31 pm

Tom smirked as he saw the girl draw her weapon. It looked like a bow, with an arrow at the ready. Tom feared nothing, though. Fear was an attribute of the weak, and if he were weak, he'd have died a long time ago. No, Tom was not weak at all. Nearly 4 years of rebel camp proved that. Sharing everything with large, sweaty, meatheads with no respect for personal privacy. Tom didn't share. He hated sharing, it was not in his repertoire. The girl seemed to have literally come out of nowhere, or perhaps a better explanation would be from a tree. Why not? Rebels and campers alike were little more than idiotic monkeys in Tom's eyes. Not himself, of course. He was better than all of them.

Tom looked at the girl with his normal expressionless face. A bomb would have to go off inside his stomach for him to show emotion. That was how he saw it, anyway. The faint light from the forest had faded and Tom knew it was twilight. It took a few moments for his black eyes to adjust to the darkness. "I give advie, I don't follow it." Following advice was also an attribute of the weak. Hmm..Tom would have to watch out for this girl.

Wheareas most rebels would freeze up when a camper asked their identity, Tom Cedar merely smiled. "I am Andrew," He told the girl, using his middle name. "I was out here earlier and I must have stumbled too far into the forest for the next thing I knew, it was midday and I couldn't find my way back to Camp Half-Blood. I had planned to spend the night in a tree-," Like you monkeys. "-but the gods have blessed me with another camper. At least, I believe you are a camper. For all I know..you could be a rebel."

Tom frowned as though he was seriously considering this, though he knew the girl was a camper. He was outstanding when it came to persuasion and lying to others, though he only used it when it was needed. "Now, I have introduced myself, but you have yet to tell me your name. You have me at a bit of a disadvantage." He smiled at the nameless girl. "And would you please lower that weapon? We're all friends here, are we not?" Tom smirked once more. Hah. He had no interest in friends. They were useless, just loads of dead weight that followed others around.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 11:08 am

MacKenzie felt uneasy under his gaze. It was emotionless and made her feel... different. MacKenzie raised an eyebrow as he began speaking again. his voice was filled with a sense of trusting. She wanted to trust him! Shaking her head she groaned. This was proving to be quite a difficult encounter. She listened to Andrew's story of how he ended up in the woods and furrowed her brow. She still had a sense that she wanted to trust him but at the same time... She laughed at the end of his story. "Me? A rebel? Please. I'm a Daughter of Apollo and calling me a rebel is treading on thin ice."

Turning her head to the side she stared off into the bushes. She didn't want to be caught unaware of an ambush that could possibly be waiting. Seeing nothing MacKenzie hesitantly lowered her bow. [b]"Sorry. You can never be to careful, you know?"
Placing her bow back on her back she held out her hand. "I'm MacKenzie. It's nice to meet you, Andrew."

((a slightly failed post...i'm babysitting...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 2:50 pm

((No, Kenzie, this is a failed post. My sincere apologies for it's epic failure))

Tom gave a small smirk, his black eyes glistening. Demigods, how they were so easily tricked. Well, he was a demigod also, but he was one of the more iportant ones, so he could not be put into the "average demigod" group. There wasn't a group he could really be categorized into unless it was the "Tom Cedar" group, which was about half a level before god, the way Tom saw it.

The demigod crossed his arms, his face back to being an expressionless mask. Casually, he put his hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword. "No, I don't suppose one can ever be too careful." He murmured, still pretending to be innocent Andrew. "Pleased to make your acquaintance as well, MacKenzie. Seeing as you are claimed," Even Tom could not hide his disgust as he said the word, but he doubted the girl would notice it, for it was only a faint trace that only a master of lies and deceit would detect.

Tom took his hand off the sword hilt and went back to crossing his arms. Normally, if he'd come across a camper in the forest, he would have killed them then and there, regardless of if it was a boy or a girl or even a small child. But this girl, MacKenzie, seemed smart. Perhaps Tom could get information about Camp Half-Blood..... "So," he began, his voice back to the trusting, persuasive tone. "Seeing as you have been at camp longer than I have, you probably know more about this whole Rebels versus Campers thing, right? I'm a bit confused on the subject, myself, and I wonder if you could enlighten me?"
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 9:07 pm

MacKenzie watched the boy in front of her. There was still something about him that was unnerving. Something that wasn't quite right. MacKenzie then noticed his hand move to his sword and the Daughter of Apollo had the slightest urge to pull her bow around front and demand to know what he was up to. Telling herself to stop freaking out she shook her head and pushed the worry out of her mind and nodded. "Nice to meet you too. Are you unclaimed?" She thought she knew all of the unclaimed campers but then again Andrew had said that he got lost on the way to camp so she wouldn't have gotten a chance to meet him.

MacKenzie bit her lip as he began speaking again. Shrugging she put her hands on her hips. "I don't really pay attention to the whole battle thing. It's just a bunch of jealous demi-gods upset that they haven't been claimed yet so they want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. Pathetic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 10:18 pm

((umm ya'll got this approved by Laura right?))
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 10:29 pm

((i dunno! are we supposed to?! nothing's happening!! unlike you and a certain daughter of dionysus...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 17th 2010, 10:31 pm

((Laura's been on and she never said anything...besides I thik the woods and the sound are open to anyone if they bothered walking that far out. So long as none of the campers discover the bases, which they won't))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 21st 2010, 6:03 pm

(( Acctually TOm the bases are outside of the boundary of camp, which none of the campers ever leave. and she said in the Rp thread that she didn't want campers and rebels meeting yet. but you should talk to her bout it))
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   July 21st 2010, 6:22 pm

((Oh dang...Well too late now! We've already met! ))
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   August 7th 2010, 4:30 pm

((Just don't RP anymore and pretend you haven't met?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

This Cursed Camp ((Kenzie)) ((PG-13))
Page 1 of 1