Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Table Of Hermes (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   July 20th 2010, 5:37 pm

She had just sat after giving offering to her supposed parent.With absolutely no idea who it was,she just threw the best part of the meal to the fire and spoke two mere words.'Claim me.'When she said it,a depressing feeling came over her,but it left fairly quickly when she smelled the food.A combination of flowers and chocolate and sea breeze as well as many things that shouldn't have smelled good together but did.Laura wondered how this was possible.None of this should be real.That moment,she remembered her promise to herself.Gods or not,Laura would stay here so she couldn't,and wouldn't,go back to the one she called mother,she just didn't think she could do it.Live on the streets first maybe.Going back to reality,Laura tuned into the conversations at the Hermes table.

It couldn't be helped,Laura had to frown.Almost every conversation here had the same basic topic,pranks.Is that all that Hermes kids think about?It didn't get boring after awhile?Well,now that she thought about it,prehaps not.They were the children of Hermes,god of thieves,it's in there nature.Tuning back in,she found a conversation that had nothing to do with pranks.Surprise,surprise.It looked like the only people that weren't talking about pranks and stealing were the rebels.Laura didn't understand it,what were the rebels' point?She didn't understand why they formed these groups,it just didn't make sense.Laura tried not to stare,but it was becoming harder to do.Laura wanted to know more about the rebels.She began comtemplating whether or not to go over there and talk to one of them.
(This thread has been a fail so it's closed.)

Last edited by Laura James on August 3rd 2010, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's a fail and inactive)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   July 21st 2010, 3:04 pm

((Mind if I join? I need to RP on this site.))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   July 21st 2010, 8:36 pm

((You do understand that the rebles are no where near camp correct?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   August 2nd 2010, 1:50 pm

((Well in this thread they decided to come in.
Sophie go head n join i'm sory i've been inactive y computer was busted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   August 4th 2010, 7:18 pm

Sophie walked into the dining pavilion, looking around nervously. It was still her first week at camp, and she still didn't know anyone. Maybe I'll meet someone today... She thought to herself. She thought about who her parent would be, walking and thinking with a blank look on her face. Sophie absently sat down at the Hermes Table, looking around. She saw she had sat down by a girl with brown hair. "Hi, what's your name? I'm Sophie Smith." She introduced herself. She waited for the girl to reply, still thinking about who her godly parent would possibly be. There were so many gods, it was hard to determine. Sophie zoned back in, looking at the other girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   August 4th 2010, 7:26 pm

Closed thread girl XD Sorry
But if you want to you want you can post my thread on Half Blood Hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   August 4th 2010, 7:28 pm

((Oh, sorry! I thought you said I can post... nevermind.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   August 4th 2010, 7:29 pm

((I did but this thread is a fail so I closed it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Table Of Hermes (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Table Of Hermes (Closed)
Page 1 of 1