Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I hope it had been the right decicion (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I hope it had been the right decicion (open)   July 26th 2010, 2:46 am

This morning Alexandra had taken everything she would need in camp half-blood. After that she had said goodbye to the others and to Artemis. It had not been really easy for her, but she knew that she had to do this. She had to go to the camp, first because she needed to train and second because she thought they might need the help of a huntress. She had managed that no tears were in her eyes. After that she started to run, run as fast as she could. Alexandra had looked back only one time, but then she could not see the goddess and the other hunters any more. Now she was alone for a while and she asked herself when she was going to see them all again.

It had been a very short travel. She had left the hunters near the camp, and she was running all the time. Alexandra was happy that she did not met anybody who tried to stop her. She was really glad when she saw the half-blood hill. Really fast she was on the top of it, her brown hair waving in the rythm of her steps. Her grey-green-brown eyes were glowing, she was really excited. When she had a good look at the camp, she could not imagine what she saw. It was much better than the other hunters had discribed it. A soft wind was blowing in her face while she stood there and watched everything.

After a while Alexandra decided that it was time to go down and find Chiron or Dionysos. She had heared from the others that she would need to tell one of them that she was at the camp. But the huntress had no idea where they could be. So she stopped half way down again. And suddenly she had a strange thought. By what she had heared what was going on, she asked herself if it was not possible that some would think she was trying to attack with her leather armour and the bow on her back. She hoped nobody would think that a huntress was against them, and everybody who knew a little bit about the hunters would know she was one. She was thankful that she had this silver shimmer around herself. But then she told herself that she feared herself for nothing. But she still stood there, not knowing where to go.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I hope it had been the right decicion (open)   July 26th 2010, 4:05 pm

Elizabeth was walking up the hill when she saw some girl in leather and started to run to her. "Hello there girl in leather what is your name." She poured some what on her face with her water bottle. She was happy she went out cause she had been in her cabin all week playing Alex's games. As she waited for the girl to tell her her name she sat down on the grass and started to pluck up peaces of grass one by one. "My names Elizabeth Dalai and I am nothing like my father.

Elizabeth took a drink of water and started to pluck again. She didn't know why she was plucking the grass but she didn't really care eather. She was starting to think about buying a cat or a dog from the drachma store she just didn't know how much the cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I hope it had been the right decicion (open)   July 26th 2010, 4:12 pm

As the girl ran toward Alexandra, she had no idea what the reaction would be. But then she smiled as she found out that this girl might be one of those who talked much. "My name is Alexandra Wolfar and I am a huntress of Artemis.", she answered. She was a little bit amused by Elizabeth. "I am glad to meet you, Elizabeth.", she finally said. As the girl said she was not like her father, Alexandra had a questioning expression on her face. But she did not asked the girl, because the huntress thought she would be told sometime.

After some time of silence, she decided that it would be wise to ask Elizabeth where she should go now. "I have just arrived and do not have a clue what exactly I should do now. Can you maybe help me a little bit?", she asked in a very friendly way. She hoped that the girl could help her. Because the huntress did not liked to stand there for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I hope it had been the right decicion (open)   July 26th 2010, 9:23 pm

"Ya I can help you the camp is very easy to learn. First things first if your a huntress of Artemis then we should go put your stuff away in the Artemis cabin, huh wow you will be the only pirson in there." Elizabeth started to walk down the hill and tords the big u in the center of the camp. She opened the door of the cabin, she had never been in here and didn't think she ever would but she was wrong. "Wow, this place looks so cool I didn't think it was this cool." She is so exited being this place of hunter people and... well that's it know one has ever been in here ever, wellnot untill now.

Elizabeth hopped on one of the bunk beds and started to bounce on her butt. "This is the softest bed ever, you are so lucky to have this place to your self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I hope it had been the right decicion (open)   July 27th 2010, 12:27 am

Alexandra nodded as Elizabeth said they should bring her stuff to the Artemis cabin. Then she followed the girl, looking around at the same time. The whole camp had been impressive from above, but when you were nearer to the single things, it was even better. Then they finally reached the cabin and when Elizabeth opened it and Alexandra got a first look on the inside, she stood there with an open mouth. It was really beautiful, but luxurious and rustical. Alexandra really liked her cabin.

The huntress had to laugh when Elizabeth mentioned that the beds are very soft. "Yeah, that can be possible. Hunters have to have something they like about staying at the camp.", she said. Even if nobody of the others has ever mentioned the beds. It seemed that this was not so important. Alexandra put away her bow and arrows, her hunting knive and a backpack with her clothes. She looked at the walls of the cabin and was remebered about the hunt. "Is your cabin somehow like this?", Alexandra asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: I hope it had been the right decicion (open)   July 27th 2010, 5:57 am

((i probably wont be able to replie to this through out the week cuz we are going to vermont Sad ))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope it had been the right decicion (open)   Today at 11:09 am

Back to top Go down

I hope it had been the right decicion (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1