Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    July 31st 2010, 8:18 pm

||Ye Have Been Warned...||

Annalise sighed as she walked through the trees. She knew she was the newest member of Astra's army and wasn't even sure how she could help. She didn't know what her powers were and she wasn't really skilled with a sword. The other Rebels had avoided her for the most part which annoyed her even more. Shaking her head she took a deep breath and kicked a rock. There was nothing to do and no one to talk to. This was all very frustrating and she wished there was just someone that could take her mind off of everything. Groaning she placed her hands on her hips and glared up at the sky. "Damn you."

Walking up to a large tree she smiled. Grabbing a few branches she swung herself up into the tree and scouted the area. She hoped that she would find a camper that wandered too close to the rebel's base but she found nothing. Snarling under her breath she sat on the branch and swung her legs back and forth. "This is so fun." Not.

Last edited by Annalise Darkwood on August 1st 2010, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    July 31st 2010, 8:25 pm

Calebs breath was slow and his movement was silent as he sat perched on a limb with a bow in his hand. He had it loaded and was watching a deer as it took a bite of grass. He was just about to kill it when something on the ground scared it off. He groaned to himself and juped from tree to tree following the thing. IT was good that the limbs of the trees were so thick and close together. It made hunting easy. He saw the deer had stopped a couple hundred feet and up and slowed his progress. He was just a few trees away when he landed on a branch right next to....A GIRL.

A curse lsipped out of his mouth as he quickly drew the bow back and aimed right at the girls temple. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" He said in a whisper. As commander of the wood base, it was his job to deal with tresspasers in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    July 31st 2010, 8:33 pm

Humming a small tune Annalise glanced around the woods. She was sure that she would see or hear if someone was coming and so she wasn't worried about keeping a weapon. Except for a small dagger that she kept strapped to her leg. It was residing, as of right now, inside of her boot but it was easy to get to and easier to control than a sword. Not to mention it was easier to carry. Not as much weight. Sighing she watched a deer bound away right under where she was sitting. She was completely unaware of the man swinging through the trees behind her.

Annalise let out a small scream before pulling the dagger in her boot out and holding it firmly against the man's stomach. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She didn't recognize the guy but didn't think a camper would have been as good at sneaking up on her as he did. "Lower your weapon or your going to loose some vital organs." Her eyes were full of suspicion as she tried to figure out who this guy was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    July 31st 2010, 8:39 pm

Caleb smirked. "Vital organs? Perhaps I'll get claimed by apollo right after you gut me. BUt my arrow will kill you on the spot. No chance of being claimed by a healer if you die instantly. Besides you look like your smarter than to do something as stupid as getting us both killed. Because I asure you that you will die if your blade draws even a drop of my blood." He smiled innocently and winked. "But while we're in this predicament, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Caleb Harris commander of the woods base also one of the two commanders of Atra Gahns army." He used his commander voice that he didn't like using to much.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 1st 2010, 1:19 am

Annalise continued to hold the dagger against the guy's stomach as he spoke. A son of Apollo? Not likely. She laughed as he threatened her. "Your far to handsome to do a stupid thing like killing an innocent girl like me." She raised an eyebrow as he winked at her and she smirked. "Well, Commander Harris. It seems that I have made a small mistake." She lowered her dagger and slid down the tree branch. "I'm Annalise Darkwood. A member of Astra Gahne's army." She glanced at the man in front of her and bit her lip. "So what is the Commander of the Woods Base doing in a tree holding an arrow to my head? Surely I haven't done anything wrong."

((Sorry it's a little short...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 1st 2010, 6:57 am

"Your far to handsome to do a stupid thing like killing an innocent girl like me." He lauhed and didn't lower the bow. "Well, Commander Harris. It seems that I have made a small mistake. I'm Annalise Darkwood. A member of Astra Gahne's army." Caleb slid down the tree branch after her and sighed as he lowered his bow. "So what is the Commander of the Woods Base doing in a tree holding an arrow to my head? Surely I haven't done anything wrong."

Caleb was unstringing his bow as answered her. "I was trying to kill that deer that ran by here. And you did everything wrong, If you going to be in the wood base territory then you needed to introduce yourself to me before you started wondering. Same goes with the bae at the sound. We're alloud to kill you with no reason if your on our territorry and we dont know who your are. Especially if you pull a weapon without even mentioning that your in Astra's army." He took a deep breath and put the bow over his back into a little strap that he had for it.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 1st 2010, 5:20 pm

Annalise shrugged as he followed her out of the tree. She tilted her head to the side as he began explaining why he was there. Obviously one reason was that he was the Commander of that area but he was also trying to kill a deer. Holding up her hands in mock surrender she shook her head. "I am truly sorry for not introducing myself before hand. But may I remind you I wouldn't have had to pull a weapon if you wouldn't have had an arrow at my head." She lowered her hands and returned the dagger to her boot. Placing her hands on her hips she stepped forward and walked in a circle around him. "So what now? Am I still in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 2nd 2010, 12:41 am

Caleb sighed. "I wouldn't have had to point an arrow at your head if I had known who you were. One thing you should know is that anyone you don't know can be a threat. Even some of the people you know." He watched her as she walked around him in a circle. "Well if you wan to be in toruble then I'd be happy to help out with that. But if not then I should probably get going. I need to get back to the base before lunch." He said and looked back in the direction of camp.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 2nd 2010, 1:34 am

Annalise nodded in understanding as he explained about people being threats. She knew that she had to be careful around people. Too many times she had been betrayed while on the road though no one had ever pulled a weapon on her. "You do have a point. But now you know me and," she smirked, "I know you."
"Well if you wan to be in trouble then I'd be happy to help out with that." Placing her hands in her pockets she sighed. "Depends on the punishment of being in trouble." Mischief glinted in her eyes as she stepped forward. "Do I get a time-out?" As the distance between them grew shorter a sly smile crossed her face and she held her hands out. "Am I under arrest?" She laughed to herself as she spoke. This guy was definitely cute and she wouldn't mind getting to know him better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 2nd 2010, 2:04 am

Caleb glanced at her hands as she stepped closed and held them out towards him. He eyed her up and down, she was cute to say the least. And he could tell she was making a pass at him. H grabbed her wrists and spun them around behind her back like a cop putting handcuffs on someone. "SLow down there." He whispered in her ear. "We can't have you getting everyhting you want. There would be no challenges in life." He laughed and leg go before taking a few steps back. "Besides, I'm taken, And my Chica already keeps my hands full. I might die If I go for two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 2nd 2010, 9:41 pm

((I believe I'm gonne come in after Caleb posts again ^-^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 3rd 2010, 4:07 pm

((you wont if Anna never posts again Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 4th 2010, 7:18 pm

||I said I'd be gone in the 'Returning and Leaving' thread. Its not my fault you didn't check...||

Annalise continued to hold her hands out and watched Caleb carefully. She noticed his eyes take in every part of her and she smiled. She knew that she was pretty and it was all the better when guys noticed. She was surprised when he pulled her hands behind her back but allowed him to hold her wrists. She raised and eyebrow when he whispered in her ear and she nodded. "It's true. No challenges. But a whole lot of fun." She frowned when he let go and stepped back. He explained that he was taken and had his hands full. Annalise laughed and waved the information away. "Taken? Oh please, even taken men need to have some," she took a few steps forward and placed a hand on his shoulder, "fun."

||Bleg...Not impressed with this post...||
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 4th 2010, 9:36 pm

Caleb watched her hand as it rested on his shoulder and she explained that even taken men needed to have some fun. He put a hand on hers and grinned. "I can assure you." He moved closer so that his lips where litle more than an inch from hers. "I have quite allot of fun with the one I'm already with." He smiled and leaned back from her. He moved her hand from his hsoulder and dropped it.

((sorry i shouldve checked))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 4th 2010, 10:24 pm

Roxxy had been waiting patiently in her and Caleb's tent. She sat crossed legged on their sleeping bag and pouted. "Where the hell is he?" she asked herself. He was supposed to be hunting for meat. He knew that she couldn't eat fruit ALL the time. Plus she would need it for when she cook for everybody. She finally sighed and stood up. She her outfit and stretched. Roxxy heard her stomach growl and lifted her shirt so she could see it. She rubbed her stomach and put her shirt back down. She walked out of the tent and walked out of the camp.

"If I find him, and he doesn not have a dead deer over his shoulder, I'm gonna kick his ass" she mumbled as she stepped over roots and sticks. Ry was back in the tent asleep, so she didn't have to worry about him right now. She had spotted Caleb and almost ran to glomp him, but she stopped. He was standing there.....with no deer in his possesion, oh, and also with ANOTHER WOMAN! Also their faces were only a few inches apart. She saw him say something to her. Roxxy felt tears come to her hazel eyes and started to sneek up on Caleb.

"Do you want to explain what's going on Commander Harris?" she asked in a small wavering voice.

Last edited by Roxanne Friedman on August 5th 2010, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 4th 2010, 11:20 pm

||I forgive you Smile But just remember...I wouldn't just leave a thread like this. It's too much fun!||

Annalise smiled as his hand rested on hers. She restrained herself as he moved closer to her. Caleb was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her lips. "I assure you, Commander, that her fun and my fun are quite a bit different." She sighed as he dropped her hand from his shoulder and stepped back. She stepped back and looked hurt. "I don't get it. Why don't guys like me? I mean I do everything! I play the good girl, bad girl, and still nothing! Is it because I'm not pretty? Is that it? I'm not pretty enough?" Annalise considered herself a pretty good actor but the show she just put on was probably one of her best. In truth she usually got the guy she was after. No. She always got the guy. Even if for just one night...

Annalise's act was then interrupted by a teary eyed blond girl that was asking for an explanation. Rolling her eyes and abandoning her act she frowned. So your his owner... Annalise smiled at the girl and glanced at Caleb with winked. It was time for a new performance. A better one. "The Commander here was just informing me on the first rules of battle strategy." She motioned towards Caleb and nodded. "Number one. Never let your opponent distract you." She gave a small laugh and shrugged. "I obviously failed and if I were a camper or an actual opponent I probably would have been killed. But I have learned something new today so I feel accomplished." She placed her hands on her hips, feeling very proud, and took a few steps towards the new girl. "So what's your name blondie?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 5th 2010, 1:44 pm

Caleb was acctually about to try to object to what the girl was saying when suddenly Roxxy appeared and asked to explain. He stammered and then glared at Annalise as she explained quickly that he was trying to help her out with fighting. Caleb gave roxxy a look that told her to help him get out of there. He cut in after Anna asked Roxxy wha her name is. "Her name is my girlfriend, and we really gotta go. Your welcome to stay in the wood base tonight, otherwise you should probably go see Commander fletcher in the sound base." He awlked over to ROxxy and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 5th 2010, 1:45 pm

((sorry that was a crapy post))
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 5th 2010, 1:57 pm

||Posting order! Anna, Caleb, Roxy...That will help with a pattern...||
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 6th 2010, 10:11 pm

((DId roxy take a break too?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 6th 2010, 10:13 pm

((I'm here, I've been gone most of the day))

Roxxy heard the girl ask for her name and she was about to make a rude remark, but Caleb beat her to it. "Her name is my girlfriend, and we really gotta go. Your welcome to stay in the wood base tonight, otherwise you should probably go see Commander Fletcher in the sound base." he said. He turned around and smiled at her. Roxxy narrowed her hazel eyes at him. He still wasn't out of the hole yet. He was supposed to be getting food, not talking to a.......a.......Shit, there's not even a name for it!! she thought as she rubbed her forehead. She could feel a migrane coming on.

She walked closer to Caleb and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Care to tell me who this.....Lady is, Lover?" she asked and hissed out the word Lady. She kept her eyes narrowed at him, just to show him how suspicious of him she was. She moved her head to the side and glared at the girl. "The name's Roxanne, for your information" she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 7th 2010, 4:15 pm

Annalise smiled at Caleb. "Your girlfriend? That's a strange name..." She smirked and folded her arms. "Aww, you have to leave? That's too bad..." Finishing her sentence she bit her lip and glanced around. "The Sound huh? Well maybe I'll check it out." Stuffing her hands in her pockets she watched as Caleb walked from her side to his girlfriend's. Girlfriend...Such a silly word. As Annalise watched the two she smiled. His girlfriend definitely suspected him of something and that was what made this whole situation even better...

"Care to tell me who this.....Lady is, Lover?" Annalise held back a laugh when the girl in front of her used the word 'lover'. It was almost as if the girl was making sure Annalise knew that Caleb was taken. Though taken men could be easily made un-taken. Annalise smiled and motioned to herself. "I'm Annalise Darkwood. No special title or label, just me." She nodded as Roxanne introduced herself. Stepping forward and holding out her hand she smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Roxanne."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 7th 2010, 4:21 pm

((I can't believe this! Dramatic!! I love it!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 7th 2010, 4:42 pm

Caleb could see the suspision in ROxxys eyes as she wrapped her arms around him and asked him who the girl was. Of course Anna quickly introduced herself. He sighed and bent down so his lips were practically touching Roxxys ear. "She's a flirt, thats all. I promise I didnt do anyhting." He whispered so only Roxxy could hear and squeezed her body slightly with his arms that he had wrapped around her.

Caleb waqtched as Anne stepped close to ROxxy and stuck out her hand in greeting. He prayed that Roxxy didnt try to kill her or something. He would get hell from Astra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 7th 2010, 7:23 pm

Roxxy narrowed her eyes at the girl. She had introduced herself as Annalise. "She's a flirt, thats all. I promise I didnt do anything." Caleb whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her.. She looked back up at him and kissed his cheek. "Ok, I believe you....THIS time" she said as she hugged him tighter. She watched as the girl came up to her and stuck out her hand. She had the urge to hiss, but she didn't. She touched the girl's hand with reluctance. "It's nice to meet you, Roxanne." Annalise said. "Same here" Roxxy said. I wonder if Caleb would be mad if I made her temporarily insane? she asked herself. She decided not to though. If she did he might get mad at her.....and Astra would be pissed. She took her hand back quickly and wrapped her arm back aroun Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    

Back to top Go down

Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Right Outside Camp's Borders :: Woods Camp :: Woods-
Jump to: