Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 8th 2010, 4:32 pm

Annalise watched Caleb and Roxanne. The two were slightly clingy... Annalise could tell that Roxanne was a bit suspicious of her and Caleb was trying to make it all better. Placing her hands in her pockets Annalise sighed as the two had a 'moment'. After their hands shook Annalise stepped back and bit her lip. She could tell that the girl didn't like her and quite frankly Annalise didn't really like the girl in front of her. It was bothering her that Roxanne felt the need to continuously remind her that Caleb was taken. Taken...for now.

||Crappy post...Anyone have ideas?||
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 11th 2010, 12:05 am

Caleb smiled when Roxxy played along and pretended not to want to kill her. He squeezed her when she put her arm around him again. "Well we should probably get going back to the camp." He shuffled his feet a little. looking back and forth from Roxxy and Anna. He didn't want Roxxy to do anything and possibly kill the new girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 11th 2010, 12:06 am

((umm wow, that was really crappy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 11th 2010, 12:19 am

"Well we should probably get going back to the camp." Caleb said as he started to shuffle his feet. Roxanne looked up at him. "Actually, I was gonna go ahead and go to the stream for a bit" she said as she let go of Caleb and took his hand. Since someone forgot to get food......well, I haven't fished in a while she thought as she looked at Annalise. "Care to join us Annalise she said and hissed out the girl's name. Roxxy clenched her fist behind her back and felt blood from the peircing of her sharp nails. She pulled her hand out from behind her back and looked at her bloody hand. She narrowed her eyes at it and looked at Caleb as if to say See what my nails can do?. "Aww, now we have to go to the stream, I have to clean my hand, see Caleb" she said in a sad like voice as she put her head on his arm. She was too short to reach his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 11th 2010, 1:03 pm

Annalise narrowed her eyes at Roxanne as she hissed her name. This girl was definitely on Annalise's 'hate-list'. Folding her arms she shook her head. "I don't want to intrude. You two probably have a lot to talk about." She raised an eyebrow and licked her lips. "It was nice meeting you, Caleb. You too Roxanne." Taking a step back she shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe I'll check out the Sound after all." Annalise noticed Roxanne's bloody hand and rolled her eyes. This girl really wanted Annalise to be afraid of her. Laughing as she walked past the two demigods she glanced at Roxanne. "You know, you should clip those claws. No one likes a moody cat."

And with that. She headed out of the woods.

||Bleh, not sure how I feel about this one.||
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 1:42 am

((errr are we done or do i need to post agian?))
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 2:12 am

||I think it's safe to end here...But we're far from done||
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 2:15 am

((Aww...It's over? Sad day...It did get slightly tension ridden in here though!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 2:44 am

||Well I'm glad someone enjoyed stalking...||
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 11:26 pm

((Aww, I was gonna pounce on Anna and scratch her face.....oh well, there's always next time ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 11:28 pm

||Too bad so sad, Roxxy...||
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 11:29 pm

((I knows Anna, I knows....but this is FAR from over))
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 11:40 pm

||Bring it on Roxxy... Bring it on.||
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    August 12th 2010, 11:42 pm

(Oh I will bring it Miss Thing *snaps fingers in Ghetto like fasion* XD I live in the Ghetto, I can't help but say that! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||    

Back to top Go down

Flirting with a Taken Man ||PG-13||
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Right Outside Camp's Borders :: Woods Camp :: Woods-
Jump to: