Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 3rd 2010, 8:18 pm

"This has to be a nightmare."Laura thought."This can't be real.As she watched people doing extraordinary thing,sword-fighting,climbing a was with lava flowing,things she doesn't think that could ever been done by herself.She felt light-headed and weak.This was her first time here and Laura didn't believe any of it.She kept asking herself how this could be real and never found an answer.Apparently,one of her parents were a divine immortal being who hasn't claimed her yet and there was others like her that had divine parents as well and were sent here to try to fight monsters.Just going through that all at one made her head hurt.Then Laura felt sad,she couldn't be even tapped without flinching like the hand that touched her was made of fire!There really wasn't much hope in her mind.

She sighed and just laid in the grass,trying to get her mind on other things.What was this rebel talk about?Who is Astra Gahne?Chiron and Mr.D won't tell her anything,and it was defiantly getting annoying.Even though she probably couldn't do anything Laura would at least like to know what's going on.After that,her thoughts began to wonder back to who her divine parent might be,and she shook them away.It's not going to help her to wonder about it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 1:20 pm

Elizabeth was dtalking a walk up Half Blood Hill when she saw a girl with brown hair standing at the top, she must be a newby. Elizabeth ran to the top to great the girl. She tripped over severul sticks on the way witch probably made her look like a cluts but she didn't care. She reaches the top and runs out of breath, she takes a seat, drinks some water and pours some on her head then stand back up. "Hi, I'm Elizabeth Dalai, are like lost or just can't believe this is real. Huh, anyway welcome to Camp Half Blood were almost all the Demi-gods in the world live for the summer." Elizabeth loved the view of the camp and loved watching people get sindged it's so funny yet it is so painful.

"So what are you planing on doing first at camp?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 1:37 pm

Laura was surprised at how friendly the girl was,but then she was surprised at all of this.She took a breath and said."I'm Laura,i'm new here."She hated being so nervous around people but she couldn't help it.The girl talked a lot,in Laura's opinion,but that didn't really help.She brushed her brown hair out of her face when the girl asked she was going to do first.She turned to this Elizabeth girl."I don't know,I just got here,Chiron and Mr.D said someone would come and show me around but there not here yet."Laura said all in one breath,she hoped this wouldn't last long,she felt like she was going to have spazz attack,but then it hit her,she could ask this girl about Astra Gahne!Laura decided to start with a different question first."Um...do you know who your divine parent is yet?"she said,but regretted it,Laura didn't want to make Elizabeth feel bad if she didn't know.

Deciding to jump to a different question,Laura said."Do you know anything about Astra Gahne?"Smooth,now Elizabeth might know that Laura isn't supposed to know anything for some reason!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 2:13 pm

"Yes, I know about her and I know my dvine parent is to, Ares is my dad. But what do you want to know about a Astra Gahne she is a pain in the butt though." Elizabeth would ask if she new her divine parent if she wasn't a newby. "I don't really know much about her but I can tell you that she came like right after Cronos and that she is the leader of the rebels outside camp." Elizabeth started to want some ramon noodles. "Hey do you want to go to the cafuteria I am starving?"

((sorry for short post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 2:57 pm

Rebels....Laura would have to look in to this more later,but something else caught her attention.Ares?Like,the god of war Ares? Laura heard Ares kids could be bullies,but this girl didn't act like it.If Laura didn't ask,she would guessed the girl was a daughter of Apollo or Hermes,someone like that.Another thing she caught was Kronos,Chiron told Laura the story of the battle,so it shouldn't have been a surprise.Then,as if on que,her stomach growled when Laura mentioned going to the cafeteria.

She had to think for a second,it has been a long trip and she did need some food.But then again a girl was supposed to wait for girl to come show her around,but it didn't even look like she was coming to meet her.What's the harm?"Yeah,i'll go."Laura said,she was getting reall hungry.She stood up and waited for the girl to lead the way.

(It's fine.Smile)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 3:11 pm

(( i'll replie to this later i am out of muse))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 4:12 pm

Alexandra had been training a little bit and now had decided to stop and go around the camp a little bit. Then she suddenly saw two persons at the half-blood hill. The nearer she got to them, the more she could see about them. She recognized one of them as Elizabeth, the girl she had met at her first day in the camp. She had to smile a little bit. Now she knew that this daughter of Ares was not like all the others. The other girl seemed to be new. Slowly she walked up the hill.

When she reached the two girls, she smiled at them. "Hi Elizabeth.", she first greeted the girl she knew. Then she turned to the new one. She streched out her hand to her. "Hi. My name is Alexandra Wolfar.", she said to the girl. Somehow she was glad that Elizabeth had found the girl first, because the daughter of Ares might speak a lot, but she was really nice. But somehow she thought that it would be easier for the new one to also be with somebody who does not know really much of the camp by now and who had not been claimed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 5:41 pm

Laura was about to follow Elizabeth to the cafeteria when a new girl with brown hair came along.She and Elizabeth seemed to know each other as well as seemed to be friends.This made Laura a little sad,she has practically no friends here."Hi,i'm Laura James."The she saw Alexandra's hand reached out.Oh gods,if she shook her hand she knew was going to flinch again,it's not her fault but she'll still seem weird,but if she didn't she would seem mean.Deciding on just shaking her hand she reached her hand out a quickly shook it,and then fliched like she just touched fire.

After deciding to say something,with any luck they wouldn't have paid much attention to the handshake."So...have you been claimed yet?"Laura said and regretted it again,Elizabeth but this girl might not know,and Laura didn't want to make anyone feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 4th 2010, 9:30 pm

"Hey Alexandra haven't seen you since your first day witch wasn't to long ago. Anyway after lunch do you to want to come to my cabin and play some of Alex's video games? He has a tun and there really fun they just involve fighting." Elizabeth was supprized to see
Alexandra she was like totaly unexpected. She grabbed her water bottle witch ment she had to climb like yard and then climb back down, she didn't care about the yards she just wanted to explain it in her head. She continued to walk down the hill cause she was really hungery, then her stomic started to growl louder then ever. "Can we go now."

((after the see is the alexandra part it's just a tipe o))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 5th 2010, 4:18 am

"Nice to meet you, Laura. I hope you will like this camp.", Alexandra said to the new girl. As Laura asked if she had been claimed yet, Alexandra shook her head. "No, I hadnĀ“t been claimed yet. But I am a huntress of Artemis.", she told the newbie. Sometimes she asked herself if her parent would even claim her because of that fact. She hoped so, but she could not be sure.

Then she turned to Elizabeth. "Yeah, I would like to come with you. Except Laura wants a tour through the camp. Then I would like to help her first.", she said to the daughter of Ares. She had to smile everytime when she met this girl, because it was so funny that she spoke so much. Then Elizabeth wanted to go to lunch. "Yeah, we can go.", she said to Elizabeth and followed her. Then she looked back if Laura was coming too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 5th 2010, 1:31 pm

Laura nearly sighed in relief,the Alexandra girl didn't pay any attention to her flinching,thank the gods.She frowned,Laura thinks she made her feel bad about asking about her divine parent.But huntress of Artemis?Chiron mentioned something about then but Laura didn't really hear anything.Just another thing to look into.Laura was only vaguely a where of the girls having a conversation,but she heard the part about herself getting a tour through camp."Alexandra but be the one Chiron sent."she thought.Laura was just happy they were nice people.

The girls mentioned lunch and Laura felt hungry again,when they started to walk the Alexandra girl back at her expectantly,Laura then realized she was looking to see if she was coming.She jogged to them and then walk at there pace.At that moment something in Laura's head told her it wasn't going to be easy here.

((Sorry if this is short.))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 5th 2010, 7:04 pm

((no biggy))

Elizabeth is thankful that she didn't have to wait any longer to get some food. Her stomic grouled again but much, much louder. She pulled out a pack of gum to ocupy her mouth. She knew that if she got to hungry things would get violent she just never told her friends((true story i will get violent if i get to hungry)). She reached sthe calf and grabbed a plate and sat down stuffed her plate dumped some food in the fire pit and took a bite of a roll. "Oh my god that is so much better, I just love there rolls I can't get enof of these things."

Elizabeth started to hum a happy song that made her shake her head back and forth. She took the last bite into the roll and started in to her ribs, htey never taste as good as the real ribs do. She started into her corn and mashed potatos mixed at the same time as her ribs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 5th 2010, 8:29 pm

There really wasn't much conversation going on while walking down to the cafeteria,but Laura knew Elizabeth was hungry by how loud her stomach growled.Once they had gotten down there she was amazed.the cafeteria a grand outdoor area with sixteen tables,each holding many plates of food,the tables were decorated differently.She saw Elizabeth get a plate of food from a table with a blood red sheet,throw some in the fire,and then sit down at the same table and eat.Right now,Laura felt stupid and confused,what was she supposed to do?It didn't seen like a good idea to ask Elizabeth while she was scarfing down food,so she turned to Alexandra.

"Um..Alexandra what-"She had to stop there,what was she supposed to say?Why were people throwing food in the fire?Where do I sit?Laura had no clue what she could ask without looking like a complete idiot.Hopefully the huntress got the hint about what was wrong,if not Laura would still look like an complete numb skull.Whatever told her this wouldn't be easy was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 6th 2010, 5:06 pm

Alexandra walked silently with the other girls to the cafeteria. She was thinking that she was going to sit alone on her table, again. When they had finally reached the cafeteria, Laura began to ask something, but did not finished it. Alexandra understood what she was going to say. "You have to sacrefice a part of your food to the gods, they like the smell of it. As soon as you are claimed you sacrefice it to your parent, but now it is to every god.", the huntress explained.

Then she pointed to an table where many people were sitting. "After that you go to the Hermes table. There is one table for every cabin, so you have to sit at the table that belongs to the cabin you live in.", she explained with a smile on her face. That was the only good think about being a huntress in the camp, you could live in the Artemis cabin from the beginning. Then she pointed to the Artemis table. "I will sit there, so when you need something as soon as you finished eating, you can come to me.", she explained to Laura.

Then suddenly she remembered something else. "If you want to drink something, just whish it. It will come really soon to you.", Alexandra told Laura. Then she got herself some food, went to the fire, sacreficed some of it for Artemis and went to her table. It had an wonderful silver sheet on it. Eating alone was not funny, but it was allowed to sit together if you did not live in the same cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 7th 2010, 1:00 pm

It took Laura a minute to process all of that information.One she was done with that she gathered a plate of food consisting of ribs,fried chicken,and a small salad,as you may have guessed,Laura is not a light eater by any means.She took food and went to the fire pit,only a few other campers were there at the moment.Laura threw the entire smal salad in the pit.As she did,Laura thought."Claim me...please?"At this,Laura felt sad.What if her parent didn't want to claim her?What if she wasn't worth it?This nearly made her cry,but she just sighed and walked back to the table Alexandra told her to go too,feeling as worthless as ever.The tablecloth was decorated with some kind of staff with wings and snakes wrapped around it.Everytime someone brushed up against her Laura flinched like the person was made of fire,earning her some weird looks,but Laura didn't care,it wasn't her fault..

Laura kept glancing between Elizabeth and Alexandra,if they noticed her flinch they would have definitely thought she was some kind of weirdo.Elizabeth was to busy scarfing down food at the moment to notice anything,but their was a chance that Alexandra saw something.She sighed,Laura hated herself for being like this.It's her mother's fault though.The abuse mad her like this but Laura still blames herself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 10th 2010, 10:30 pm

Elizaabeth was scarfing down food like no tomarrow when Hannah took a seet right next to her ((not the hannah that is really on the site the one me and alex made up.)). "Um Hannah do you mind I am trying to eat." She turned away and kept on eating when Haannah said "Did you dump your food into the firepit yet Elizabeth, you know that you are suppost to do that." "Yes I did I am smart anof to not be reminded. Now stop talking to me so I can eat my food," Elizabeth said to Hannah. She got up walked to the other side of the table and ate her food. She turned to see if Hannah had fallowed her when she saw once again that she was right next to her. "I don't think you did I mean there is still a bunch of stuff on your plate, so go and domp some into the fire," Hannah said. "SHUTUP, SHUTUP, SHUTUP, SHUTUP! YOU ARE SO ANOYING I ALLREADY THREW MY FOOD INTO THE FIRE NOW LEAVE ME ALOWN," Elizabeth screamed with radge. ~Uh I didn't mean to scream that, woops~Elizabeth thought. "Hannah I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream that but you have got to leave me alown your alwase on my tail you have got to just shut your mouth and stay away sometimes."

Elizabeth felt really bad for screaming at her she didn't mean it she was just so anoying alwase wanting to be apart of everything. Hannah got up started to cry a cuple tears and said "I forgive you and I am sorry" then left. Elizabeth had never in her intire life screamed at someone. She felt inbarised and turned her head back to her food relised she was wairing a hoody and covered her face with shame and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 11th 2010, 1:03 pm

Laura nearly had a heart attack at the outburst from the daughter of Ares.Still looking with others around her,Laura saw a girl she hasn't met yet stand up and start crying.It looked like she was a daughter of Ares to because she was just sitting at that table.This girl mumbled something to Elizabeth and ran off crying even harder then before.At this moment Laura consider going to attempt to comfort the crying girl,but what could she say.They didn't even know each other's names for Zeus's sake!At that thought,thunder rumbled."Scratch that."She thought."Sorry Lord Zeus!"Laura hoped desperately that it was a coincidence,the last person she wanted to anger was Lord Zeus.Then she decided to turn her attention back to the situation at hand.

By now,hardly anyone was staring.It took a couple of minutes but Laura found where Elizabeth is sitting again amongst the sea was people.She didn't see Alexandra anywhere yet.Still watching Elizabeth,Laura could see hoe embarrassed she was.She was eating,but her face was full of shame.Her hoodie took up nearly her entire head.Laura didn't know what to do,she could be very emotional but she didn't know how to console anyone,even herself.For all the times for Alexandra not to be here it of course had to be now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 12th 2010, 5:38 pm

Alexandra had heared that Elizabeth had screamed at somebody. Normally she would not wonder, because it was normal that the Ares kids had a hot temper. But that Elizabeth was shouting was something she had never heared of. Normally this girl was the member of the Ares kids that had not gotten the temper of this god. So she had to look what had happened and saw a girl running away, crying. Now Alexandra was really confused, because she had never seen an Ares kid crying. But she did nothing, because she even had no idea what she could have done. Even if she had seen that kid one time, she could not just go to her and speak with her about what had happened. Somehow it hurt her soul to see a girl crying, but she knew that it would be worse when a boy had made her crying.

Now Alexandra was not hungry anymore. She stood up and walked through the tables out of the pavilion. There she waited for Laura and Elizabeth to come out. Somehow she hated it to walk through the whole pavilion, but because the hunters tried to be everytime as far away from boys as possible, even the table is at the furthest corner. She shook her head as she thought about that. She sat down on the floor and closed her eyes. She tried to concentrate on nothing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 15th 2010, 8:07 am

Elizabeth had hoped that Alexandra and Laura didn't notice what she had done. She knew that she would never do that and all her freinds at camp knew it to, she thought anyway. She was just sitting there think of wase to apoligize was all she was doing because when she said I forgive you, it didn't sound very convincing. She couldn't think of anything that would make Hannah happy. It was hard to please Hannah the only thing she is really happy about is makeup and raiding. 'I've got it I will raid one of the cabins with her tonight' she thought. Elizabeth felt a little better, she stopped slouch over her food and started to eat her chicken leg. She stilled didn't want people to see her face because it was still sad.

Elizabeth drank her orange juice from her magic cup and started basck on the ribs and mashed potatos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 15th 2010, 2:01 pm

Laura took her last bite of fried chicken,and like that she was done with her meal.She looked around to find that Elizabeth was still eating.A few moments ago she saw Alexandra leave so there wasn't any question there.Laura dumped her scraps in the trash and left the pavilion to find Alexandra waiting outside.Laura tried to muster up some happiness and walked over to her.While doing so her mind kept wondering back to that seen with Elizabeth in the pavilion for some reason.That killed a bit of the happiness.Before Laura knew it she was by Alexandra and almost walked into the huntress."Sorry!"Laura squealed,feeling like an idiot.

After that,Laura just sat there,nothing to say.Elizabeth hadn't came outside yet.With nothing to do,Laura's mind wondered back to who her divine parent might be.She tried to shake those thought of but that didn't work,nor did thinking about anything else.Gah!Why couldn't he just claim her already?!Suddenly,she felt sad and tired."Random?"she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 15th 2010, 2:08 pm

Alexandra saw Laura coming outside. As the girl nearly ran into her, the huntress only smiled. "You do not need to apologize.", she said to Laura. She watched the girl sitting there and doing nothing. Alexandra wondered what she was thinking right now. If this girl had the same thoughts as she sometimes had or not. Since she had found out that she was a demi-god, she wanted to know who her parent was, but nobody had ever told her. Somehow she also had the feeling that Artemis knew it. The huntress stopped this thought at once. She did not knew it for sure, so she should not think that.

Finally, she could not stand the silence that was between her and Laura. "Are you excited about your first training?", she finally asked the girl. Right now the huntress could think of nothing else to ask. Alexandra came to the camp because she wanted some training. She knew that many did not think about training when they come to the camp. So she wondered what Laura thought right now about that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 17th 2010, 11:42 am

Elizabeth finished her meal and went outside were Laura and Alexandra were. Elizabeth was happy she wasn't crying she had no reason to but she did have a reason to be mad at herself. She took down her hood and said "hey guys we ready to go?" She sighed and put her hood back on her head with another sigh. "Where to, training or my cabin to play vidio games." She felt better getting out of that place. She started walking in a circle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 18th 2010, 10:13 pm

The silence made Laura almost fall asleep,at that point Alexandra decided to ask a question.Laura almost had a heart attack,she expected the silence to continue.At the question itself,Laura nearly jumped again.She didn't believe she could do anything like the kids she saw were doing,she'd make a fool of herself."Uh..well."she stuttered out.At this moment Elizabeth to leave the pavilion and join them,thank the gods.For the moment Laura was saved from answering anything.Elizabeth seemed sad though,probably from what just happened in the pavilion.But,Laura's suspicions were doubt when Eliza asked whether to go train or play video games.Considering how she felt about training,her choice was obvious.Noway she was going to speak up though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 20th 2010, 3:21 pm

Alexandra was a little bit sad that Laura did not answer her question as Elizabeth came out of the dining pavilion. "Let us play video games. I do not know if Laura really wants to train right now.", the huntress then said to the kid of Ares. She looked at Laura to see if she had given the right answer or if the girl wanted to train a little bit. The huntress did not want to do anything the girl do not wanted to do right now. Alexandra knew how hard it could be to be new at something and do not have and idea of anything.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 22nd 2010, 6:58 pm

"Alright then lets go my bro has tons of games that manly are fight witch is awesome. Oh and sorry about the mess we had a party last night and no one wanted to clean it up." Elizabeth started to walk up to her cabin just thinking they were fallowing her. She was in the center of the cabins climbed up the tree in the middle and climbed down it like she usually did. Elizabeth opened the door of her cabin and saw it was an even bigger mess then before. "Come on you guys clean this up it shouldn't be this messy.

((Sorry about the short post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   Today at 12:39 am

Back to top Go down

Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next