Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 26th 2010, 1:25 pm

((I'm sorry i'm taking so long to reply to this!A quest on my other site is stealing my muse!D:))

Laura listened as Alexandra said about how she didn't know what Laura wanted to do.When she finished Laura said quickly and quietly."I'd,um...rather play video games please."Then she listened intently as Alexandra said about her brother's video games and how they had a party and noone wanted to clean up.She giggled a little at that,Laura was pretty sure at his point she was not an Ares child.Elizabeth began walking to the Ares cabin,glancing back to be sure Alexandra was coming.Once they got to the doorway of what Laura assumed to be the Ares cabin she looked around inside.It must have been one Hades of a party.Trash was everywhere,things were messy,that general idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 30th 2010, 4:47 pm

As Elizabeth said the Ares cabin had a party the day before, Alexandra had to smile. She could imagine this party, even if she had not been there herself. She followed the daughter of Ares and Laura. When she finally entered the cabin of Ares, she stood still and looked at the mess. Even if she had thought she can imagine the party, she found out that she had been wrong. "What kind of party was it that the cabin looks like THAT?", the huntress asked. Then, with slow steps, Alexandra finally entered the cabin and looked around. It was not as nice as the Artemis cabin, as she could see. Not that her cabin was clean, it also looked much better. But she was not there to compare the cabins, but to play video games. "Maybe you have to be more strict when you want your silibings to do something.", she whispered to Elizabeth with an smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   August 31st 2010, 5:19 pm

((sorry guys i am going to have to replie to this when i get my cast off in 2 weeks because it is kinda hard to tipe with one hand))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   September 9th 2010, 7:03 pm

Hephaestus, god of Forges and Fire

Hephaestus was in his forges, working on a sword for one of the minor gods. It was not one of his best but today he was feeling rather cranky. And what made it worse was that he was upset for no real reason other than the normal... Aphrodite was nowhere to be found, and he was not able to catch her and that sneaky lover of hers Ares together because he yet again was supposed to finish this weapon. Shoving the sword away, he sighed slightly and closed his eyes a moment. He was forgetting something. What was it he was neglecting to do?

Something had come to his attention earlier that day, and it was currently escaping his mind. When had it happened? Was it when... oh yes. It was because he was thinking of the camp, Camp Half-Blood. And it was because he was thinking of the camp now that he remembered having a daughter. As a god, he sometimes forgot his own children, which was strange to mortals but normal for the Olympians. His daughter... her name was Laura and she was currently with that daughter of Ares and the huntress. Going into the Ares cabin, he noticed with no little disappointment. Oh well, he ought to claim her anyway, now that she had come to his mind. With a wave of his hand, his symbol appeared over Laura's head and into her hands fell a battleaxe which immediately shrunk into a necklace in the shape of a hammer. His voice focused in her head, with
"Laura James, I hereby claim you as a daughter of Hephaestus." and that was all. The god turned back to the forges.

*TEAM DRAGOS*Evil Creepy Gory gods FTW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   September 16th 2010, 5:06 am

"Laura that is so cool I can't beleave you have been claimed by Hephaestus." Elizabeth clapped her hands and did all that happy stuff. She started to scream at her cabin maghts to this dump up. She thought she scared them and that was her plan because they won't do what they are suppose to do unless they are scared or if Chiron was ordering them arouned. Soon the room was all tighty and clean exept for Alexes stuff but she was fine with that."Okey then who wants to pick the first game or music?" Elizabeth started to randomely sing the word soap bubbles then added rain down on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)   

Back to top Go down

Regaining Mental Balance(Alexandra,Open to all)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2