Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sun's Portrayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Sun's Portrayer   August 4th 2010, 6:16 pm

Hola RP'ers!
I'm new to the site, nice to meet you *nods*

Yet again I join another site with no clue who to have as my portrayer...Could someone please help?
Sun's appearance should be on my profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Portrayer   August 4th 2010, 9:10 pm

This is the best portrayer finder EVER. You can search certain features such as 'blonde hair'. Eye color can be easily edited...hair color and length is slightly more difficult though.

How about Anna Sophia Rob?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Portrayer   August 5th 2010, 11:47 am

For some reason I can never make HollowArt work for me :S Every time I search something, nothing ever comes up. Maybe it's my computer...I don't know.

I've used her in a lot of RP sites but she never has straight hair and if she does it's with long hair :/

Thank you though Very Happy

Does anyone else have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Portrayer   

Back to top Go down

Sun's Portrayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Graphic Arts (Signatures and Avatars)-
Jump to: