Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   August 12th 2010, 3:34 pm

Oops,I forgot to change it.I'll do that now.
Sun!Will you reply to our thread please?
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   August 12th 2010, 4:21 pm

Yes, I'm just going through my e-mails now. When I get to that one, I will.
Thanks by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   August 17th 2010, 4:26 pm

Hey Sun, It looks great. But do you mind changing the way to a less wavy and more straight hair style?
Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   August 17th 2010, 4:54 pm

Sure Very Happy
I'll do that now for you Skyler Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   August 17th 2010, 5:01 pm

Is that any better? I changed the jeans as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   August 17th 2010, 5:11 pm

Ah Perfect Thanks Sun! <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   August 17th 2010, 5:21 pm

Your welcome Skyler Very Happy Glad you liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   October 10th 2010, 4:55 pm

Um...sorry for the double post but... BUMP XD
I added in more stuff to the first post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:   

Back to top Go down

Sun's Sunny Sets! :sunny:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Graphic Arts (Signatures and Avatars)-