Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your demigod parent(In real)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 19th 2010, 9:39 am

Okay so I would probably be a daughter of Apollo in real life cause I love the sun and the daytime!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 19th 2010, 9:43 am

I might actually be daughter of Thalia, Muse of Comedy in real life too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 19th 2010, 2:44 pm

Daughter of Thalia?O.O Oh my gods

Last edited by Laura James on August 20th 2010, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Grace

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 20th 2010, 2:51 pm

Muse of comedy. ^^

Yeah, like I said before, I would be Apollo because I love to sing, I love the light&day, I play the guitar, I love to write poetry, and about healing, my dads a doctor. (?) But yup. I definitely would think that.

Or Athena. Only because I'm a big nerd and I have a giant phobia of spiders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Arai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 20th 2010, 4:14 pm

Forrest Ausha Chaucer wrote:
Demigods rpg, it's really fun however, it's going over an unactive stage right now Sad Thalia and I are mods and Sun's an admin. I really shouldn't be talking about it, don't want to get in trouble with the admin... so if you wish to continue this conversation feel free to pm me:)

*ends the spam*

Hey I'm an admin too! I'm Ko ;] And no worries, I did a special announcement for that site earlier so it's okay to chat about it~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 20th 2010, 5:33 pm

Haha yuppers Very Happy
Oh that's cool Smile

@Thalia
I agree with the Athena thing too. I am PETRIFIED of spiders and I'm a geek XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 20th 2010, 5:47 pm

YOU ARE, I didn't know that!! *that you were Ko*

I take that back, Laura's an admin too XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 20th 2010, 7:07 pm

I completely missed the muse of comedy thing before...XD

Ok I made my dad take a quiz to find his out,and he got freaking Artemis 0.0
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   August 21st 2010, 8:54 pm

*jealous* dude I want to be Artemis!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 10th 2010, 1:35 pm

I don't have a clue who I'd be XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 10th 2010, 8:21 pm

I have no idea really XD

Thanks Thalia!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Avvie and Siggy by deh amazing Laura!!!
__ __ __ __

Give me Thunder, I'll be strong.
Give me Lightning, I'll never budge.
This much I promise you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 11th 2010, 12:55 pm

I'm probably a Zeus kid. Most my friends are bigger and bulkier than me, but I still found a way to be the unelected leader.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 11th 2010, 2:08 pm

lol Cyrus XD

I'm kinda the unelected leader, but that's only in group work in school which says Athena more than Zeus XD
In Primary School, I was the Leader of the group, but now it's more we're all as mad and loud as eachother XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 11th 2010, 4:48 pm

I'm usually the leader, but at this school I don't know yet, our "group" so to speak is full of people that were leaders as well, so there really isn't one, we kinda wander around everywhere. We're not with each other every second!

Last edited by Astra Gahne on September 11th 2010, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm sorry but your spelling in that post... XD)
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 11th 2010, 4:57 pm

It's the same with our group XD Except the girl mate that RP's a bit is a Leader too so we're both going off on our own most the time leaving my reading friends to be all quiet XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 11th 2010, 5:19 pm

Haha, I know how you feel *let's move this to randomness*
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 29th 2010, 8:51 pm

I'm not sure. At first I thought Poseidon but I'm really smart so Athena, but i'm more of the creative type so maybe Apollo. Probably Apollo....also, I actually remember a lot of stuff about the human body. Though i like the moon more than the sun. So Apollo kid that joins the huntresses XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 30th 2010, 2:48 pm

o.O I could never join the hunresses!!! Though it'd be awesome to RP it XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   September 30th 2010, 8:57 pm

I'm with sun on that one.... But if Artemis had kids I would probably be one..... Actually no, I'm
sticking with Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 1st 2010, 12:47 am

i just remembered, everyone calls me a Hestia kid if she could have them XD

i guess cause i am always the peace keeper but i like to fight so....i don't know. She is my favorite goddess though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 1st 2010, 2:59 pm

Me and my friends are brother and sisters because we're daughters (and son) of Hades and my other friend randomly said that she was my mother which makes her Persephone and my OTHER sister is Goddess of Imagination and my OTHER sister is goddess of Dance.

WHICH MEANS that I can shoot dark (Hades) flowers (Persephone) out of my eyes (Imagination) while having background music (dance).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 1st 2010, 6:06 pm

Ooh, I'm jealous!!!!
In class we had to make up a god/goddess, and I made up Amyna, the goddess of light Smile
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 1st 2010, 6:07 pm

Oh, I'm jealous! XD
Though I've made up PLENTY of God and Goddesses before XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 1st 2010, 6:19 pm

But she was official, she had awesometacular powers to bend light, make things look transparent, blind people etc.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   October 1st 2010, 6:20 pm

Why was she "official"? XD
Oh hey, we should move this to either PM or Randomness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your demigod parent(In real)   

Back to top Go down

Your demigod parent(In real)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: